I'm from Canada, and I was just wondering, how common are Sikh-Muslim relationships really? I've heard a lot of things like A LOT of sikh girls date muslim guys. I've also heard that Muslim guys brag a lot about getting into relationships with Sikh girls. I've seen a few comments from Sikhs who have experienced Muslim guys bragging about it. How common is it really? Is it just inflated internet nonsense? I've heard it is mostly a UK thing.

Guest Jacfsing2
11 minutes ago, canadianguest5 said:

I'm from Canada, and I was just wondering, how common are Sikh-Muslim relationships really? I've heard a lot of things like A LOT of sikh girls date muslim guys. I've also heard that Muslim guys brag a lot about getting into relationships with Sikh girls. I've seen a few comments from Sikhs who have experienced Muslim guys bragging about it. How common is it really? Is it just inflated internet nonsense? I've heard it is mostly a UK thing.

Daas is from America, where there is Interfaith marriages a lot with Christians, (usually new comers getting Visas, the Christians usually want their kids having Punjabi blood, because of their inferiority complex), Hindus, (Don't know why, but common RSS version of Sikhi, so they think Hindus and Sikhs are the same, and from their side wanting to bring Punjabi-blooded people into Hinduism), and Atheists, (same reason as Christians). Inter-faith marriages are actually more common where there are Sikhs of higher numbers, and lower where Sikhs are in lower numbers. It's usually Punjabis marrying outside of Punjabism, more than a Sikh is marrying outside of Sikhi, especially since Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Hukam was VERY CLEAR on WOMEN, (ESPECIALLY), NOT TO MARRY OUTSIDE!

Guest Jacfsing2
10 minutes ago, canadianguest5 said:

ok, but what about the Muslim thing I was asking about?

Basically the same thing, women who would go to any man, would literally go to any man. It really wouldn't matter who it was. *Also the fact that some parents don't tell their kids basic rules or hold any rules in their homes is another problem. (Daas isn't even talking about teaching Sikhi, but just good parenting not existing in these homes).

• 2 weeks later...