29 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Canadian Sikhs are in especial danger because they are having such a good time out there that (given our communities nature)...

That made me chuckle! So very true. It's fascinating how we subconsciously absorb the broad characteristics of our host countries and it's native population, whilst still being "us." Yet, white Canadians are, generally, a rather unassuming and - as the stereotypes go - a rather apologetic people, yet our lot over there are some of the most bombastic and exuberant Sikhs in the diaspora. Wonder if anyone's done any sociology studies on this subject?

Generally, the point I've made before today is this: child grooming (I.e. where the kid simply isn't in any position to resist their groomers) is a wildly different subject to Sikh girls of the ages of 16+ getting up to all sorts and then crying foul later on. Not everything can be laid at the door of Muslims being devilish. 

Guest Jacfsing2
10 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

That made me chuckle! So very true. It's fascinating how we subconsciously absorb the broad characteristics of our host countries and it's native population, whilst still being "us." Yet, white Canadians are, generally, a rather unassuming and - as the stereotypes go - a rather apologetic people, yet our lot over there are some of the most bombastic and exuberant Sikhs in the diaspora. Wonder if anyone's done any sociology studies on this subject?

Generally, the point I've made before today is this: child grooming (I.e. where the kid simply isn't in any position to resist their groomers) is a wildly different subject to Sikh girls of the ages of 16+ getting up to all sorts and then crying foul later on. Not everything can be laid at the door of Muslims being devilish. 

Wouldn't it be considered a great thing that Canadian Sikhs aren't weak for Sharia and other evil. Compare that to the SJW folk like Hundal and some American Sikhs, (actually most American Sikhs). We don't need a-s-s kissers, but rather actual GurSikhs.