Sign in to follow this  
singhbj singh

Types of people at your childs birthday

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• What the hell was i thinking making this crappy post. 😧 Dont i know anything?!?!
    • Guest Singh Jee, you need not any more ardaas or arambh again. Just follow what the Bani says. So, what does the Bani say?  It clearly says: ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਆਸਨੋ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਉਰਸਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਕੇਸਰੋ ਲੇ ਛਿਟਕਾਰੇ ॥ Naam Thaero Aasano Naam Thaero Ourasaa Naam Thaeraa Kaesaro Lae Shhittakaarae ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਅੰਭੁਲਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਚੰਦਨੋ ਘਸਿ ਜਪੇ ਨਾਮੁ ਲੇ ਤੁਝਹਿ ਕਉ ਚਾਰੇ ॥੧॥ Naam Thaeraa Anbhulaa Naam Thaero Chandhano Ghas Japae Naam Lae Thujhehi Ko Chaarae ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਦੀਵਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਬਾਤੀ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਤੇਲੁ ਲੇ ਮਾਹਿ ਪਸਾਰੇ ॥ Naam Thaeraa Dheevaa Naam Thaero Baathee Naam Thaero Thael Lae Maahi Pasaarae ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ ਭਇਓ ਉਜਿਆਰੋ ਭਵਨ ਸਗਲਾਰੇ ॥੨॥ Naam Thaerae Kee Joth Lagaaee Bhaeiou Oujiaaro Bhavan Sagalaarae ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਤਾਗਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਫੂਲ ਮਾਲਾ ਭਾਰ ਅਠਾਰਹ ਸਗਲ ਜੂਠਾਰੇ ॥ Naam Thaero Thaagaa Naam Fool Maalaa Bhaar Athaareh Sagal Joothaarae || ਤੇਰੋ ਕੀਆ ਤੁਝਹਿ ਕਿਆ ਅਰਪਉ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਤੁਹੀ ਚਵਰ ਢੋਲਾਰੇ ॥੩॥ Thaero Keeaa Thujhehi Kiaa Arapo Naam Thaeraa Thuhee Chavar Dtolaarae ਦਸ ਅਠਾ ਅਠਸਠੇ ਚਾਰੇ ਖਾਣੀ ਇਹੈ ਵਰਤਣਿ ਹੈ ਸਗਲ ਸੰਸਾਰੇ ॥ Dhas Athaa Athasathae Chaarae Khaanee Eihai Varathan Hai Sagal Sansaarae ਕਹੈ ਰਵਿਦਾਸੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਆਰਤੀ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਹੈ ਹਰਿ ਭੋਗ ਤੁਹਾਰੇ ॥੪॥੩॥ Kehai Ravidhaas Naam Thaero Aarathee Sath Naam Hai Har Bhog Thuhaarae   Guest Jee, with the verses above , you can see by yourself, that Bhagat Ravi Das is telling us, that, when one is engaged in His devotion with focused attention,  in His Nam, that is all one needs to do, for this His devotion, is more than enough, than any outer ingredients. wahiguru unlike any other gods, godesses, devis, devtays, prophets, avatars, needs nothing from us, except our full atention with love and devotion at His Lotus Feet. Such is the undescribable infinite wadeeayee of our beloved Wahiguru Akal Purukh. Sat Sree Akal.    
    • Quite good,  3 out of five.
    •   MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL WORK FOR A CAUSE NOT FOR APPLAUSE LIVE LIFE TO EXPRESS NOT TO IMPRESS DO NOT STRIVE TO MAKE YOUR PRESENCE NOTICED JUST MAKE YOUR ABSENCE FELT     RELEASE  THE EXPECTATIONS HOW MUCH TIME & ENERGY WE WASTE IN ASKING PEOPLE TO CHANGE WAITING FOR THEM TO CHANGE UPSET BECAUSE THEY DO NOT CHANGE? INVEST A LITTLE TIME AND ENERGY IN TEACHING YOUR OWN MIND TO RELEASE THE EXPECTATIONS       SELF IMPROVEMENT I AM IN COMPETITION WITH NO ONE I RUN MY OWN RACE I HAVE NO DESIRE IN BEING BETTER THAN ANYONE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM I JUST AIM TO IMPROVE TO BE BETTER THAN I WAS BEFORE THAT IS ME AND I AM FREE.     COURAGE KEEP YOUR DREAMS ALIVE UNDERSTAND TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING REQUIRES FAITH AND BELIEF IN YOURSELF VISION, HARD WORK DETERMINATION AND DEDICATION REMEMBER ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE