shastarSingh

Proof of Sikhs eating Meat in 17th Century!

Jacfsing2    1,832
15 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Read the post again some other time.  Clearly your anger is not allowing you to read my post as it was written.  Put the carrot down or better yet, use it as a pointer and read my post again.

Daas re-read your post, trying to get the bits and pieces, sorry for previous temper towards you.

Jacfsing2    1,832
5 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Yes, but haven't become a Mahapurakh yet.  Still learning Sikhi. Still a learner in a primary class.  Still not become a daas. 

Good luck bro on your journey, but don't give-up on the thin path, we are all growing slowly, hopefully one day we can all learn to accept differences.

Jacfsing2    1,832
1 minute ago, muscleman said:

Wow!! This is so interesting.  How come you know all this for a Sikh?  I thought as a Sikh one could never speak about other religions?  I am intrigued.

While on the personal journey from pre-Amritdhari days, Daas was a soul-searcher, also one of the 52 Hukams is to learn about different religions, "Doosrae mataa dae pustak, vidyaa parhnee. Pur bhrosaa drirh Gurbanee, Akaal Purakh tae karnaa|

Study the books and beliefs of other faiths. But maintain trust in Gurbani and Akal Purakh [Undying divine personification]." (31) 

Jacfsing2    1,832
3 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Wow! You must be a very enlightened person, then? I am very happy for you. 

No, what Daas has is the DESIRE to BE enlightened, not at that level.

3 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Thank you mate.  I hope I can call you 'mate?' Bul chuk maf.

O.k, bro, but try not wasting time on topics for arguments in the future. (We could work towards something if we use our time wisely).

StarStriker    1,007
9 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

They believe that all the Gurus are the same as Nanak. The Sikhs are not restricted in the matter of eating or drinking

-Mohsin Fani, 'Dabistan-e-Mazahib.'

Im suprised with all the dumb bickering on this thread, nobody has bothered pointing out this part. This cant b right surely? Sharab being permissable?

• Like 2

Berserk    22
7 hours ago, StarStriker said:

Im suprised with all the dumb bickering on this thread, nobody has bothered pointing out this part. This cant b right surely? Sharab being permissable?

This is the same guy that posted in another thread saying that when he consumed marijuana, he was able to jap naam non-stop for three days. Dude, 'cause you were high! 

Next he'll be saying sex before marriage is permissible because a sikh isn't restricted in anything, and naam removes all our karam. lol And he'll be sure to have all the historians back this up (other than Gurbani or rehit) ;)

Edited by Berserk

jkvlondon    3,417
12 hours ago, StarStriker said:

bro , outside observers can get things wrong ...plus you have got to remember they have their own agendas ...can't criticise our valour or high morals so put in question marks and doubts about something else...maybe he is referring to shaheedi degh because muslims would consider that haram  in bhang form ...

• Like 1

shastarSingh    209
11 hours ago, Berserk said:

This is the same guy that posted in another thread saying that when he consumed marijuana, he was able to jap naam non-stop for three days. Dude, 'cause you were high! 

Next he'll be saying sex before marriage is permissible because a sikh isn't restricted in anything, and naam removes all our karam. lol And he'll be sure to have all the historians back this up (other than Gurbani or rehit) ;)

its not marijuana, its called shaheedi degh and I was not high.After having shaheedi degh(with 5 patte) i did simran for 4 hours at a stretch and this 4 hour stretch helped me to do simran for next few days.

Moreover this topic is about meat and not shaheedi degh. 

If tomorrow people from sweden, denmark, greenland, siberia etc decide to become Sikh, will they be able to survive on vegetarian diet ? The answer is NO.

will u tell these lakhs of people to relocate to places with moderate climate ?

jkvlondon    3,417
4 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

its not marijuana, its called shaheedi degh and I was not high.After having shaheedi degh(with 5 patte) i did simran for 4 hours at a stretch and this 4 hour stretch helped me to do simran for next few days.

Moreover this topic is about meat and not shaheedi degh. 

If tomorrow people from sweden, denmark, greenland, siberia etc decide to become Sikh, will they be able to survive on vegetarian diet ? The answer is NO.

will u tell these lakhs of people to relocate to places with moderate climate ?

bro they do have growing seasons and they do have veggies , in modern scenario there is not so much of an excuse to eat maas ...especially khulla maas due to the immense berahimi with which it is produced ...

• Like 1

shastarSingh    209
31 minutes ago, kangw said:

This topic is to do with intoxication too!  Marijuana induces intoxication too.

If tomorrow, people from Sweden, Denmark, Siberia decide to become Sikhs, they will have to effing adapt to Sikhi Rules and not the other effing way around, you fool! They can either follow the Rules, OR they can get LOST and take you along with them. They are NOT SUPERIOR to Sikhi!  Sallah badmash.

As far as relocation is effing concerned, one relocates to where one's mouth is fed, where one can do an honest day's kiratt to feed one's effing family and have an effing roof over one and one's family's head!  

You don't need to imbibe shaheedi degh to get intoxicated, your hankaar is enough to give you the high.  You are the most foolish forum participant on this forum apart from one or two others.  

lol

thanks for the lovely post and thanks for praising me so much!

U talk about the rules? Other than one jathebandi, all panthic organizations believe that bajjar kurehit is HALAT MEAT EATEN BY MUSLIMS. 

There is so much evidence in the history that sikhs used to eat meat.

• Like 3