shastarSingh

Proof of Sikhs eating Meat in 17th Century!

58 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

A Khalsa shouldn't be eating the meat somebody gets from a grocery store, or at a restaurant, but his own personal Jhatka from his own hands. Non-Sikhs would not be able to produce Daya, while the Khalsa should exemplify it, especially on the need to take care of animals.

Exactly! 

Akaali Nihangs in the Dal Panth love their horses so much that sewa of horses is considered to be the greatest seva. I am yet to find a community in the world which loves/cares the animal horse more than the Akaali Nihangs.

Edited by shastarSingh

@kangw

I wouldn't bother arguing with this guy. He's not fooling anyone with his fake love he has for horses (or for any animal) because when it comes to survival, his conditional love for the horses will vanish and off goes their head. But it’s no worry for them because they killed them in the most "painless" way, so everyone’s happy. lol 

Edited by Berserk

24 minutes ago, kangw said:

How and when did horse first arrive in India?  There are plenty of communities around the world that love, care and dedicate their lives to the preservation of the horse.  Horse is man best friend after a dog.  Amish people's lives revolve around the horse and a buggy.  Fool.

I know there are lots of people who love horses and dogs but the Akaali Nihangs give a divine/spiritual angle for their love of horses. They say that doing sewa of horses is the greatest Sewa of Guru Ghar and it gets u closer to Guru Jee and Akaal Purakh

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Exactly! 

Akaali Nihangs in the Dal Panth love their horses so much that sewa of horses is considered to be the greatest seva. I am yet to find a community in the world which loves/cares the animal horse more than the Akaali Nihangs.

Most communities love horses, even Manmukhs and Non-Sikhs love horses as more than family. If your referring to spiritual connections, the Shamans, Native Americans, and pre-Christian European religions and had spiritual connections to everything they could find in nature. We know that Non-Sikhs can't equal a Khalsa, but at least be reasonable in your claims.

11 minutes ago, kangw said:

Horses have played a significant part in the Greek mythology.  Horses were worshipped as gods. 

Thats good! but Akaali Nihangs also love their horses a lot and i really respect them for this.