• Topics

• Are you talking about the same Hindus who have killed thousands of Sikhs, and then other Hindus elected them to be the leaders of India, instead of punishing them!!??
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji. That is so odd that those people did that to you! I have never, in my life experienced anything like that from any Hindus. In fact, when I talk to them they always agree with what I say. I once had a fever on the train, and those hindus who sat by us constantly asked us if we needed any seva from them such as food or if they should get off their seat so we can sit more comfortably. The AC was on in the train and it bothered me, so I would ask my parent to shut the AC and they said no since it will effect others on the train, but then a bhaiya shut the AC for me & I felt so thankful.  I think it all comes down to how we talk to people, but if people have already made up their mind that they do not like us then all I will say is whatever.. Besides, I don't even classify a lot of 'hindus' as hindus.. I mean do most really wear tilak, janeau, dhoti daily?? Do you practice nitnem sahib JI? Reading sri benti chaupai sahib ji 5 times always helps. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Did you do or say anything in response?
    • They will stop discriminating once most of our boys have left the turban and become one in appearance like the hindus.  Like a hindu colleague in office pointed at my turban and  said "this doesn't fall in formal dress code". One day after having gulabjaman, he wiped his hand on my turban.  Deliberately to insult my faith. And yes he does remember and kept talking abt bluestar and sikhs assassinating gandhi.  You think after all in 84, hindus have forgotten? Heck they remember even tje case of arun vaidya. And these are non Punjabi Hindus. These c*nts hvnt forgotten wat happened in 84 and see ways to avenge sikhs Wat better way than encouraging  drugs and apostasy And yes our ppl are too complacent 
    • Thanks for highlighting this.   ਕਬੀਰ ਭਾਂਗ ਮਾਛੁਲੀ ਸੁਰਾ ਪਾਨਿ ਜੋ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਨੀ ਖਾਂਹਿ ॥ Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine   ਤੀਰਥ ਬਰਤ ਨੇਮ ਕੀਏ ਤੇ ਸਭੈ ਰਸਾਤਲਿ ਜਾਂਹਿ ॥੨੩੩॥ - no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. ||233|| Salok Bhagat Kabir Page:1377