Surgical strikes across LoC: India prepares for possible Pakistan retaliation

shastarSingh

On 9/30/2016 at 9:39 PM, Jacfsing2 said:

None of the Bharat countries are completely innocent, (this includes Bangladesh as well). They are all corrupt in their own ways, (not much different from most countries).

True. All the desi countries are just mirror images of each other. But one thing is for sure. Once Kashmir is separated that will be the beginning of the end of Delhi hakoomat. After Kashmir, everything will start to collapse like domino effect. Just look at how when East Germany united with west Germany, the Soviet Union collapsed immediately. The Soviets could not maintain control over eastern Europe and central Asian states which all gained independence from Moscow. The die has been cast, for how long will Delhi be able to control Kashmir. They already have 7 lakh fauj there and it is still difficult to maintain control.

21 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

If you find time to read history, you will know that the cowardly paki army has always attacked first, be it in Punjab or Kashmir

and always been a bloody nose by the Indian army.

If you love the evil and cowardly Indian Army so much how bout u go join them instead of defendng them so much on this forum.

Guest Jacfsing2
10 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

True. All the desi countries are just mirror images of each other. But one thing is for sure. Once Kashmir is separated that will be the beginning of the end of Delhi hakoomat. After Kashmir, everything will start to collapse like domino effect. Just look at how when East Germany united with west Germany, the Soviet Union collapsed immediately. The Soviets could not maintain control over eastern Europe and central Asian states which all gained independence from Moscow. The die has been cast, for how long will Delhi be able to control Kashmir. They already have 7 lakh fauj there and it is still difficult to maintain control.

Have you talked to an Indian, even outside of India? They are very brainwashed for their country pride, even though nothing happened for them. Unlike the Germans who were waiting to be reunited with their other half, Indians have no interest in ever reuniting Bharat. (They Hindus have brainwashed their country so much, that 30% of the Indian Army are traitors of the Panth, even attacking Harmandir Sahib previously).

34 minutes ago, kangw said:

India is a filthiest dirtiest country in the world regardless of its multitudinous religions, colors or creeds! A shitt hole of a place, an ugly blemish on the planet earth. Lawless, corruption ridden mess. I have nothing to do with it. All I care is my Sikhi and nothing else.

bro why be a fool... Your Guru Sahiban were born , lived and travelled the whole length and breadth of the country spreading sikhi, if you care about sikhi you shouldn't be cussing the land where Guru Sahiban had placed their feet . If you want to be angry , be angry at the corrupt government, police and administration i.e. the people who are oppressors

On Saturday, October 01, 2016 at 0:23 PM, YOYO29 said:

so you are a Sikh ? having sympathies with right wing hindu govt.mind boggling

It Is not a matter of having  sympathies with left, right or center, but joining all to combat and extinguish terrorists, wipe them away to hell....

Better said, they head directly to hell by their evil acts, and it does not matter how much these gutter worms shout allah hu akbar , because allah is nowhere and never ally of evil, but for sure shaitaan is  ...

Sat Sree Akal.

55 minutes ago, kangw said:

I knew some vacuous mooncalf will put forward this feeble point of view but I never imagined it would be you. 

There is no denying that my Beloved Gurus were born there and walked the earth there. No, I am not refuting that. They tried to rehabilitate the weakened minds of those who were heavily marginalized, oppressed and demoralized by the evil rulers  of the time. Our Guru Sahibans empowered those oppressed masses with the gift of Gurbani, Amrit di Daat, significantly superior moral Code and courage to stand against evil or injustices. Do we see these values reflected in that land  anymore?  India is a shitt hole an ugly blemish and a curse on the planet earth. I will never go there.  I will remember my Beloved Gurus, their teachings and the beautiful Gurbani from where I live and follow Sikhi from the bottom of my heart without ever hearing or reading about the rest of the rubbish that goes on in India the big blob of mess. I can do all this without as much as casting a glance at this rotten country. They have no value for human life there, regardless of gender or age. No value for human life, no dignity either. What a ninny! Dip....!

I feel Veer Kangw has a valid point. According to the brave lady Arundhati Roy, India is a corporate upper caste hindu state.

Dalits are treated worse than animals. Judiciary and police are hightly corrupt. Same is true for media and politicians. Indian army is actually the private army of the upper caste hindu politicians and this army is used to kill the civilian citizens of the country. They have killed lakhs of sikhs, kashmiris, nagas etc.