I Married a saint or what?

Guest Baljit kaur

Guest Jacfsing2
12 minutes ago, simran345 said:

What do you mean I first seemed like the other guest wale Simran. 

Before I get accused of making ids and liking my posts, I want to make one thing clear that it's not me liking them. 

I have no idea what's going on, none of my family members or relatives know I post on here and to further clarify I'm not that immature to do such lowly things. 

So to whoever is liking my posts, Anonymous user, I don't need fake likes for the sake of it, Jacfsing2 paji de like karo, manu lohr nai. Or the other reason could be somebody's trying to show me up by making out I'm liking my own posts. 

Admin is welcome to check whose doing the multiple likes. 

Never said that you were fake, referring to the likes that happened, or made many usernames; talking about Guest Wale Simran. (Really thing there's a few bit of hackers), honestly your one of the more respectful users here, Also "Jacfsing2" doesn't want fake likes that are ingenious. (There was once this line Daas heard from a person and that was there were 2 ways to beat someone, one was you hug them tightly and the other was being vile towards them).

20 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Never said that you were fake, referring to the likes that happened, or made many usernames; talking about Guest Wale Simran. (Really thing there's a few bit of hackers), honestly your one of the more respectful users here, Also "Jacfsing2" doesn't want fake likes that are ingenious. (There was once this line Daas heard from a person and that was there were 2 ways to beat someone, one was you hug them tightly and the other was being vile towards them).

Ok, I thought you were referring to me. 

To cut down the mystery, from observing it looks like the liker is from India either originally or now, from the writing style on our fake names. And also not only us, somebody else has had multiple likes. And only on this topic I think? So it's somebody that's either divorced, or in an unhappy marriage or doesn't want to get married at all. Also the likes are for the posts that are from a different opinion of the majority of posts on this topic. 

Thats my observation done. I hope Admin sorts this out as I'm going to stop writing for a while now, then I can't get false likes, as it's not fair on others. Admin can easily check the new members. 

"(There was once this line Daas heard from a person and that was there were 2 ways to beat someone, one was you hug them tightly and the other was being vile towards them)" 

sorry I thought it said two ways to be nice to somebody.  The quote makes sense, if somebody's trying to deceive another, that's what they do. 

• 5 months later...
Guest Jacfsing2
10 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm getting tonnes of likes for really old posts for some reason. For the sake of clarity, I'm not gaming the system, lol. I'm not interested in imaginary internet points of popularity. It's meaningless.

I liked a lot of your stuff recently, don't know about the others. So on my part, I did like a lot of the stuff you said recently. 

42 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm getting tonnes of likes for really old posts for some reason. For the sake of clarity, I'm not gaming the system, lol. I'm not interested in imaginary internet points of popularity. It's meaningless.

I liked a few too recent ones ?.  Now you can say you liked a few of my old ones too, because same is happening with me now lol 

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

^^^ I get a like for a post highlighting that I'm getting likes! I know I'm being trolled now, lol. 

Guilty?, 

51 minutes ago, simran345 said:

I liked a few too recent ones ?.  Now you can say you liked a few of my old ones too, because same is happening with me now lol 

For the popular contributors this week everyone had a higher like number than what's usually given total in most weeks. I think at best, there are some bots who liked it, (or maybe our one like is worth more in some hacked topics rather than others), I don't really like the whole anonymous like that much, at least previously, you knew who liked your posts and who didn't.