Are these allegations of Osho correct ?

shastarSingh

1 hour ago, Markgateshead said:

The concept of moksha believes in cycle of reincarnation and the 84 laks of life forms. Christianity does not believe in this, it believes in heavens/hell after death. No one can sell you a ticket to go these realms. They are simply not available.

actually reincarnation doctrine is in the bible as John the baptist is described by Jesus as eljiah that was come again ...also in dead sea scrolls. The practice of selling indulgences was rampant practice of the catholic church during the medieval period and after , maybe not widely advertised now but it was a practice . 

Guest Jacfsing2
3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

actually reincarnation doctrine is in the bible as John the baptist is described by Jesus as eljiah that was come again ...also in dead sea scrolls. The practice of selling indulgences was rampant practice of the catholic church during the medieval period and after , maybe not widely advertised now but it was a practice . 

Daas really wants to know where you get all the Dead Sea Scrolls stuff? Is there any particular place or were you listening to a Sikh perspective on Christianity by someone?

4 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Daas really wants to know where you get all the Dead Sea Scrolls stuff? Is there any particular place or were you listening to a Sikh perspective on Christianity by someone?

I was curious as I wanted to know what was missing different between RC,  current bibles and these scrolls because like the first hand sources of islam were burnt , similar was done to any of early Christian thought/belief by the romans in all the provinces as well... I had pdf of a few books and a hard copy of an old translation. I also had  a conversation with a rabbi about Judean thought about naam if they did japna they do in the way we recite jaap sahib i.e. the attributes of Akal Purakh given he said yes , I thought Jesus must have told early followers to do same 

Guest Jacfsing2
1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

I was curious as I wanted to know what was missing different between RC,  current bibles and these scrolls because like the first hand sources of islam were burnt , similar was done to any of early Christian thought/belief by the romans in all the provinces as well... I had pdf of a few books and a hard copy of an old translation.

That's interesting to know, from what Daas knows about Christians they don't believe reincarnation at all, (or Naam simran), do you think Jesus would be a Gnostic more than what people consider Christian today?

Just now, Markgateshead said:

Jesus taught his apostles the following: "Adore ye God, above you, beneath you, on the right hand, on the left hand before you, behind you, within you, around you. Verily, there is but One God, Who is All in All, and in Whom all things do consist, the Fount of all Life and all Substance, without beginning and without end."

Akal Purakh is the Fount and the end ...the truth is the truth  Jesus also said that he was not good only the Father was good and thus the only one worthy of praise ...much as Guru Sahiban said ...

When I was little I used to feel so sad that my christian friends were so scared of using Naam , when it was such a solace to me ...

22 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

macedonian? albanian ...judging people ? try truthful living and daya and eliminating injustice Both Jesus and Guru Nanak judged Jesus the moneychangers Guru ji Babur and other sinners ...try really listening to what they actually said and think about what they did. Jesus was a revolutionary not a silent nonjudgemental person ...  “Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I have not come to bring peace, but the sword.”   what sword ? the same sword that Guru Sahiban wielded Gian Kharrag.

And you had to bring jesus in this too? OMG

And don't ever compare jesus to the our Gurus.

Try to get some knowledge about Sikhi before just saying whatever.

Just now, JSinghnz said:

2 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

before you go overboard somebody implied that nobody should say anything about bad things that others do because neither Jesus nor Guru Nanak Dev ji ever did. Both said loads about injustice and hoodwinking the general populace , about turning the worship of Akal Purakh into money making schemes etc I did not say both are equal but there is the truth that is common that needs to acknowledged Jesus did not tell people to praise him in fact he admonished anyone who tried, he only wanted people to serve and remember Akal Purakh.