Are these allegations of Osho correct ?

shastarSingh

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Conversion-was-Mother-Teresas-real-aim-RSS-chief-Mohan-Bhagwat-says/articleshow/46348555.cms

Conversion was Mother Teresa’s real aim, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat says

I agree that mother teresa is much below True Saints of God like Bhagat Puran Singh but still she did some seva of the poor.

10 minutes ago, MHS said:

There are good and bad people ('souls)  in every race. By admiring these great people, inspite of which religion they hail from, you are only demonstrating your higher and very noble character.  In fact, you are demonstrating that 'forgiveness' is a virtue to be had by any God fearing person. Mother Teresa, RIP,  received tons of financial help from the Vatican and other famous Christian Charities, the only mistake she made was not to engage a clever accountant, to keep an account of how she disbursed her money. Secondly, the Indian nationals could have ceased her mission to convert others to Christianity knowing she was a foreigner in their country?  Why didn't they intervene and stop her antics while she was alive? The Sikhs of India could have stopped her too, why didn't they?  

I can't understand why is everyone comparing her with Bhagat Puran Sahib ji? Bhagat Sahib ji did his sewa based on  Sikhi, he was a Sikh.  Mother Teresa was a Christian Macedonian, influenced by Christianity, her native culture and thinking!  So, why compare her with a Sikh influenced by Sikhi and his native cultural thinking? They both served a human Cause in their own way.  Bhagat ji didn't convert because it is totally against the Sikhi asuls, Mother Teresa converted because numbers play a vital role in her religion! 

Those that are not happy with her becoming a Saint should start an online petition to the present Pope Francis (Jorge Mario Bergoglio) expressing their greivances regarding this lady.  He seems to have a very agreeable disposition, can't help noticing it, every time he is presented in the media. I am sure he will listen to everyone and try to help, judging from his countenance. God bless him.

Incidently, before I go, why did the Indians allow this Macedonian to carry out  her sewa in the first place?  Where were the Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist/Jainis/Muslim/Zorastrian women to kick her out? Since I am a Sikh, my question is aimed at the Sikh women as well as men, not only here on this forum, but all over the world? Why did the Sikhs of India not intervene when she was actively converting others to Christianity? What's the point in crying over spilt milk now? Where is the sense in all of this?  

As for myself, I was greatly influenced by Christianity when I was growing up, because of my birth place. My parents never had any objection in sending us to Catholic schools or reading Psalms from the Christian Bible. I only discovered Sikhism in 2007, believe it or not?  I don't see the difference between what Jesus or Guru Nanak taught! They both came to this world to alleviate suffering. They both taught to love God. They never taught to hate others as far as I understand. Judging others is totally out of the question according to what they taught. It's the people that misinterpret their teachings and mislead the masses!

Bul chuk mafe

macedonian? albanian ...judging people ? try truthful living and daya and eliminating injustice Both Jesus and Guru Nanak judged Jesus the moneychangers Guru ji Babur and other sinners ...try really listening to what they actually said and think about what they did. Jesus was a revolutionary not a silent nonjudgemental person ...  “Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I have not come to bring peace, but the sword.”   what sword ? the same sword that Guru Sahiban wielded Gian Kharrag.

3 minutes ago, kangw said:

Start an online petition? Are you serious?  Come on mate, Sikhs are not that desperate!  They are God fearing, loving, serving people! They are extremely tolerant of other religions.  How can you suggest something like this.  It is a bit wild.

obviously the church and pope knew about her truth so they are just corrupt to put her forward like this to continue the money flow to her missions from the poor to the poor mainly. You honestly think they will change anything? They sold mukhti as 'indulgences' to the gullible and this was smiled on by the pope

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

obviously the church and pope knew about her truth so they are just corrupt to put her forward like this to continue the money flow to her missions from the poor to the poor mainly. You honestly think they will change anything? They sold mukhti as 'indulgences' to the gullible and this was smiled on by the pope

You do realize Jesus was the founder of Catholicism, you can't be both against and for him, at one point you say he threw the money from the religious folk, so why did he turn a blind eye to his own people, because at the end of the day Jesus is a politician who's only goal was making himself look great. At best he was created for Romans to keep order in their empire, especially since by the time this Pakhandi was born, many Romans hated that Julius Caesar had been killed, so they created a story behind Jesus. Ultimately Christianity before it was popular kept the empire stable, and when the Romans were losing to revolutionaries in high numbers Constantine converted his entire empire.

10 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

You do realize Jesus was the founder of Catholicism, you can't be both against and for him, at one point you say he threw the money from the religious folk, so why did he turn a blind eye to his own people, because at the end of the day Jesus is a politician who's only goal was making himself look great. At best he was created for Romans to keep order in their empire, especially since by the time this Pakhandi was born, many Romans hated that Julius Caesar had been killed, so they created a story behind Jesus. Ultimately Christianity before it was popular kept the empire stable, and when the Romans were losing to revolutionaries in high numbers Constantine converted his entire empire.

incorrect the founder of catholicism was Peter and the Romans , he sold out Jesus because he removed many teachings from the faith because he disagreed with Magdalene being a preacher and removed the gnosis also, what Jesus taught RC don't have an idea because their faith is a milgoba of babylonian/pagan god worship and empire building with a thin veneer of Christian philosophy. Point I was making was Both Jesus and Guru sahib have been recast in a pacifist, unjudgemental shanti shanti om style baba mould when they were outspoken and judged bad actions of people... they didn't leave people lost .

BTW when did I say I was against anyone ? I just don't like people getting ripped off spiritually/emotionally by ghor pakhandis

2 hours ago, kangw said:

I have no complaints, let them do what they think is best to increase their numbers or finances.  Don't forget the fact that there are many western educated Anglicized Sikhs living in western countries.  The way they think and how they form their opinions are bound to differ from those that are not. Methodology comes into play. What do you mean by 'mukhti?' A big word for small minds. Majority fobs are illegals, living from hand to mouth, with hardly any time to think of 'big word!!'

mukhti is what you get to go to heaven in their ideology ...i.e. they were selling tickets to swarag