Taming New Wife !

singhbj singh

Guest Jacfsing2
21 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Veer ji ,

How much Gurbani has Bairag in it, so much  ? Mittar piare nu  , 'Prabh kab gal lavange?' etc etc   one can have the emotion in the midst of this world , maybe I was clumsy in words maybe 'lovelorn' is closer ...

ok

36 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

I am glad you posted this singhbj Paji.

This post proves that we have problems in the kom where women get treated like <banned word filter activated>!  I agree with pardesanbibbbi2, sikhojaago and sikhni777.  Of course, we should laugh at not only ourselves, but also the world we live in.  Laughter is the BEST MEDICINE and this is what I learned earlier on in my career! 

Some people have a deep rooted mental deficiency in accepting the truth therefore asking you why have you posted this here?  His/her hubris has no limits. Others think they can now equal the Gurus by expressing contorted views about them.  They think just because Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji never laughed in his entire life that they are now equal to the Beloved Guru to mimic him like  little monkeys, with minds totally out of control and all over the place!  How foolishly egoistic and chock full of humai can this person be is beyond the imagination of normal individuals like the rest of us! 

Sikhism does not teach its adherents to walk around looking dejected and despondent all day long. Besides, we are just ordinary average human beings trying to follow sikhi to the best of our ability!  We cannot copy Guru ji and pretend to be his equal! Can we? Sikhism strictly commands us to remain in chardi kala. How do we achieve this?  We achieve this by understanding sikhi and obeying what it teaches us.  What does it teach us?  It teaches us to do nam jap, sewa, think good of others, don't judge, be modest and grateful to Him always.  With nam jap comes joy, happiness and laughter!  How? When we do nam jap we let go of all our negativity, we ignore most of the negative input this world tries to feed our egos with.  We become humble and never ever come to a false perception that we are ever equal to our Gurus.  We never succumb to holier than thou attitude or syndrome ever! I have to say this is a very dangerous syndrome because it is totally incurable. Seriously!

We need to laugh more and <banned word filter activated> about less.  Those that mention Gurbani Panktees too often are the worst ones, because if they followed the very same Panktees they will not be too frail to admit or accept reality/fact in the kom and the others will refrain from thinking that somehow, now they can consider themselves equal to the Gurus just because they can quote their Bani without ever understanding it or embracing it!  Ignorant foolish people.

you're so funny , I object to laughing at domestic violence FULL STOP it is bad on women and bad on men ....i.e. equally bad on anyone   . Laughing like a jack <banned word filter activated> doesn't change the world for the better , changing the actual attitude of acceptabilty of such mistreatment , i.e. talking about the true sad, bad nature of this world and making it better through action . I have seen the result of domestic violence, the poor girl have been driven crazy and had to live in social care housing with carers...we as a family befriended her and looked out for her . This left a lasting impression on us kids because we were little and saw first hand her pain. Next you will be posting rape culture jokes and say guys why are you not  laughing ??? 

If your stomach hurts when Gurbani is mentioned what kind of sikh are you ?? Bani is my father mother everything ...that is where my salvation lies  and I was giving examples of bairaag mai bani ...

I would be glad to Guru ji's monkey ... He can keep me how he wants ...

4 hours ago, sikhojaago said:

Here is what I think. The first two felt highly honoured to be treated like slaves because they didn't bring enough dowry with them.  The one from the city wasn't prepared to put up with his nonsense because her parents made sure to send her off with plenty of expensive goodies such as, a big foreign car, a giant size television, expensive kitchen gadgets like dishwasher, microwave and dough mixer (for their effing chapaties). After all, this is why they hate having daughters don't they?They are seen as a huge economic liability, isn't it? If they had any sense, they would be spending borrowed/saved money for their daughters' dowry, towards educating them which will provide them with freedom and an opportunity to stand on their own two feet. 

how do you know, did you go to the viah and see the daaj???BTW Guru Gobind Singh ji said that person who asks for daaj or sells their child (that is what daaj giving is buying a groom) is not my sikh 

11 hours ago, silverSingh said:

This post proves that we have problems in the kom where women get treated like <banned word filter activated>!  I agree with pardesanbibbbi2, sikhojaago and sikhni777.  Of course, we should laugh at not only ourselves, but also the world we live in.  Laughter is the BEST MEDICINE and this is what I learned earlier on in my career! 

Some people have a deep rooted mental deficiency in accepting the truth therefore asking you why have you posted this here?  His/her hubris has no limits. Others think they can now equal the Gurus by expressing contorted views about them.  They think just because Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji never laughed in his entire life that they are now equal to the Beloved Guru to mimic him like  little monkeys, with minds totally out of control and all over the place!  How foolishly egoistic and chock full of humai can this person be is beyond the imagination of normal individuals like the rest of us! 

Sikhism does not teach its adherents to walk around looking dejected and despondent all day long. Besides, we are just ordinary average human beings trying to follow sikhi to the best of our ability!  We cannot copy Guru ji and pretend to be his equal! Can we? Sikhism strictly commands us to remain in chardi kala. How do we achieve this?  We achieve this by understanding sikhi and obeying what it teaches us.  What does it teach us?  It teaches us to do nam jap, sewa, think good of others, don't judge, be modest and grateful to Him always.  With nam jap comes joy, happiness and laughter!  How? When we do nam jap we let go of all our negativity, we ignore most of the negative input this world tries to feed our egos with.  We become humble and never ever come to a false perception that we are ever equal to our Gurus.  We never succumb to holier than thou attitude or syndrome ever! I have to say this is a very dangerous syndrome because it is totally incurable. Seriously!

We need to laugh more and <banned word filter activated> about less.  Those that mention Gurbani Panktees too often are the worst ones, because if they followed the very same Panktees they will not be too frail to admit or accept reality/fact in the kom and the others will refrain from thinking that somehow, now they can consider themselves equal to the Gurus just because they can quote their Bani without ever understanding it or embracing it!  Ignorant foolish people.

Bibbi ji or Veer ji,

People quote Gurbani left, right and centre to impress people like you, if I may say so?  When you look deep into their eyes, there is nothing there.  They are empty vessels. I have met many idiots like these ones at my uni.  They make empty references to the Gurbani without ever applying it to themselves or their families!  Ignore them. They are trying to impress others by making these references because of their insecure nature.  You can tell this from the tone of their posts. This is kalyug for you. It is always the empty vessels that make the most noise. Don't worry too much.

Gurbani is very precious and they fail to see that.  They have cultivated the bad habit of uttering it haphazardly and nilly willy to get attention of others and especially people like you.

I am positive that Guru Sahiban wouldn't want this to happen. Where is the logic in mentioning it without ever using it to improve oneself?  

Finally, here is something to think about. If Guru JI wanted us to be his monkeys, He would have made us monkeys and not humans!

On 22/09/2016 at 0:13 PM, jkvlondon said:

I heard from kathavachaks and read that due to his bairagi avasta he was not inclined to joviality ... he was jodha in teens then became duniya tyagi, the he entered into  27years of bhagti  what do you think ?

Then at the final graduation to the mental realm, one has to shed all emotions. That means there will be no more anger, joy, depression, happiness and all other emotions once we move on to the mental realm. That is why, this process is called the second death. In the mental realm, we maybe in a form of a ball of light or just a mere consciousness. We are left with thoughts, concepts, memories and planning and other levels of consciousness. It is easier to tap the Akashic records from this level than the lower ones. Mathematics, mental gymnastics, and other intellectual games are our past time and recreations. All these will be performed without emotion. Every thought is an action. Every concept will be a plan or a blue print. As with the lower realms telepathy is the only form of communication. You just have to think of a person millions of miles away and he will know it and he might just turn up or you go over there instantly. From here onwards one climbs up the ladder to higher spiritual realms, which are beyond the scope of this article.

http://www.kktanhp.com/spirit world.htm

I just came across this and I think Guru Ji was at a very high level of spiritual advancement. In fact even this article cannot describe things further. It may help us understand what the kathavachak was trying to express here. 

29 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Then at the final graduation to the mental realm, one has to shed all emotions. That means there will be no more anger, joy, depression, happiness and all other emotions once we move on to the mental realm. That is why, this process is called the second death. In the mental realm, we maybe in a form of a ball of light or just a mere consciousness. We are left with thoughts, concepts, memories and planning and other levels of consciousness. It is easier to tap the Akashic records from this level than the lower ones. Mathematics, mental gymnastics, and other intellectual games are our past time and recreations. All these will be performed without emotion. Every thought is an action. Every concept will be a plan or a blue print. As with the lower realms telepathy is the only form of communication. You just have to think of a person millions of miles away and he will know it and he might just turn up or you go over there instantly. From here onwards one climbs up the ladder to higher spiritual realms, which are beyond the scope of this article.

http://www.kktanhp.com/spirit world.htm

I just came across this and I think Guru Ji was at a very high level of spiritual advancement. In fact even this article cannot describe things further. It may help us understand what the kathavachak was trying to express here. 

You think? You wasn't sure before? 

Penji, re-read what you have wrote "I just came across this and I think Guru Ji was at a very high level of spiritual advancement." ?