'The rise of Sikh Fundamentalism' by sunny hundal

Hammertime007

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

apparently Hundal jr is getting married ...in an interfaith ??? he's atheist so single faith marriage to a catholic according to tisarpanth's latest FB post...he is crowing that the church is welcoming him in, now I have close relations with people of that faith and when it came to the sacrement of marriage unless you have had the sacrements of Baptism and First Communium you cannot partake of the sacrement of Marriage or Funeral service  ...same as Us . He claims that his fiancee's church is allowing him but I suspect that the old rules still stand in some form . OK they get around it by getting the non-catholic a dispensation from the priest (so can get a church refusing I guess) and then the catholic in the couple has to swear to remain catholic and any children born of the marriage will be Catholics and brought up fully catholic i.e. sacrements must be taken.

http://rcdow.org.uk/att/files/m f l/marriage in catholic church basic guide (marriage care).pdf

Catholicism is a very strange stand of Christianity in terms of rules like this, in a Protestant or Eastern Orthodox Church this would be a strict no-no in terms of religion, (Orthodoxy actually excommunicated those involved in this Jesus sacrament). Also Catholics have a difference between a Sacrament marriage and a regular wedding in the church. However, something we Sikhs can relearn in our own Panth from these folk is that if a Non-Catholic, (even a Christian Non-Catholic), has a marriage, (even without the Sacrament) with a Catholic, the Non-Catholic is required to take a course for months, as well as the need to make their children Catholic. What we should bring is that BasicsOfSikhi, WhyGuru course to Gurdwaras as a course for couples wishing to get married in a Gurdwara, and since we are the best faith, any Non-Sikh taking the course would get convinced and become Sikh.

Sunny hundal being a middle class liberal has the similar views of white middle class librials. White middle class librials, hate white working class people, they look down on them, dont want them to have an identity or culture, because middle class librials don't have an identity or culture. He doesn't have a Sikh identity or follow sikh or punjabi culture. We and the working classes are embarrassment these Gurdian readers and writers.                                                                                          The very people who the establishment,  the middle classes, the librials put down and hate,  are the same people who voted us out of Europe. Years of undereducation,  immigration,  our cities turned into slums, islamfication,  they said take that and gave them a bloody nose.

1 hour ago, Preeet said:

No offense to any monas, but why do they even let non amritdharis get married through anand karaj sahib ji?? Anand karaj is meant for (2) people who are practicing & firm believing sikhs to get married, and what reason would a practicing sikh have to not accept amrit sahib ji? It doesn't make sense for me when someone says they believe, and then they cut their hairs.

When I went to Singapore on Honeymoon the Gurdwara there had a big sign explaining that only amritdhari  gursikhs would be allowed to marry by Anand Karaj mind you this is going back to '96 and committees may have changed this but it struck my Husband that he was so so lucky to be married Anand Karaj.

Just now, Preeet said:

Was your husband amritdhari, Kaur ji??

Hmm, but it is hard to recognize who is Sikh in a mona roop. I know some people who are born in Sikh families, and the most they do is matha tek and wear a kara, but I assume if a white (haircut) person wore a kara but wasn't from a Sikh family wouldn't be recognized as a 'Sikh' and would be denied anand karaj sahib ji.. I mean look at this, there are so many mona sikhs who don't practice any Sikhi, but instead they indirectly badnam Sikhs by calling themselves Sikhs even while drinking/doing drugs and more. +++ I don't see any reason good enough for not accepting amrit sahib ji if the individual is a firm believer who lives by gurmat.

No he was not , but he had kept his kesh from before he got engaged in Maharaj di hazoori, given up meat eggs fish etc and kept Guru ji in the centre of his life and also brought his children up as sikhs . Visited India and many dharmic asthaans so he is a sikh granted he is still getting to point of amrit di daat but Maharaj Kirpa kare.

Guest Jacfsing2

Why doesn't anyone protest an Anand Karaj between a "Sikh" male and a Non-Sikh female? If someone has any legit reason for this, please tell Daas, cause Daas has never heard of any such union between a "Singh" and a Non-Sikh female? (Is there a reason for this?) Sometimes the Singh has Kesh; while most of the time they are mona.

https://www.facebook.com/Everythings13.BasicsofSikhi/videos/1171024216268977/

EVERYBODY check this video of jagraj singh (BoS), challenging and answering those coconuts atheist punks, who try telling those of us, who actually know about our dharam. He also mentions his pathetic bandhar brother, sunny and his crappy atheist articles. Its well worth a watch. Im gona upload this onto youtube too, as its 1 of th best videos ive seen challenging these coconuts.

2 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

Sikhsim is a male dominated religion, meaning men rule!  When it comes to mona Sikh marrying a monni the AK rules don't apply.  They only apply, when a monni Sikhnie marries a monna, Christian or Muslim.

That is because they think that Guru Gobind SIngh ji's hukhamnama only applies to Bibian but Guru Pita ji didn't differentiate between his children what applies to one applies to all. 

Guest Jacfsing2
2 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

Sikhism is a male dominated religion, meaning men rule!

Are you being serious or telling us some jokes? Based on your view of Sikhi. (Are you secretly a Kaur with the username "silverSINGH"?)