Fallen in love with a singhni

Guest S.Singh

17 hours ago, Guest S.singh said:

I'm not saying any of that. I'm asking if it's okay I have these feelings for this caring singhni... Not actions not anything else and btw I love her for who she is and her actions,  not her appearance 

You WANT something to happen, though, don't you? In a moment of weakness, you want her to shed whatever principles or rules you say she lives by, and that's the type of situation you'll take advantage of for your benefit. You've gone from, "I want to tell her how I feel despite her not being receptive to that kind of behaviour," to "I don't wish to act on these feelings, but I might... if she's up for it."

Would you still "love her for who she is and her actions, not her appearance" if she weighed 300Ibs and stank of stale sweat and p'shaab? No? Then you're in lust. Drop the pious act. If you had your way - and she gave you the word - you'd do unthinkable things to her, and you know you would. I swear, if she was my sister or my niece, I'd sort you out good and proper. 

Too many opportunistic, young pakhandi Singhs sniffing around on the off-chance some loose-moralled Singhni decides she wants a sly slap and tickle. Then, when the deed has been done - those with a trace of conscience - will come to this site and start a topic asking the sangat if they should go to pesh! Cheeky friggers. 

Guest Jacfsing2
38 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You WANT something to happen, though, don't you? In a moment of weakness, you want her to shed whatever principles or rules you say she lives by, and that's the type of situation you'll take advantage of for your benefit. You've gone from, "I want to tell her how I feel despite her not being receptive to that kind of behaviour," to "I don't wish to act on these feelings, but I might... if she's up for it."

Would you still "love her for who she is and her actions, not her appearance" if she weighed 300Ibs and stank of stale sweat and p'shaab? No? Then you're in lust. Drop the pious act. If you had your way - and she gave you the word - you'd do unthinkable things to her, and you know you would. I swear, if she was my sister or my niece, I'd sort you out good and proper. 

Too many opportunistic, young pakhandi Singhs sniffing around on the off-chance some loose-moralled Singhni decides she wants a sly slap and tickle. Then, when the deed has been done - those with a trace of conscience - will come to this site and start a topic asking the sangat if they should go to pesh! Cheeky friggers. 

He doesn't seem like a bad kid, of course he has some non-intellectual, ideas; however, he seems like he's innocently asking a question. He may have infatuation, we should be yelling at those Pakhandis who are corrupting the kids, not the kids themselves.

53 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

He doesn't seem like a bad kid, of course he has some non-intellectual, ideas; however, he seems like he's innocently asking a question. He may have infatuation, we should be yelling at those Pakhandis who are corrupting the kids, not the kids themselves.

Taking responsibility for one's actions is the fundamental step towards correcting that behaviour. Sounds like you're absolving this guy of responsibility for things he has absolute control over. I'm all for knocking the dodgy babeh down a peg or two, but in this case, I don't see a Pakhandi baba telling him to go weasle his way into the life of an unsuspecting Singhni. That's all on him. 

I understand about hormones and the pitfalls of youth, but what annoys me is this laughable facade "Gursikh" youngsters present to the world - and each other - in order to explain away or justify their actions. They sit in judgement of others they deem to be displaying un-Sikh attributes, but have they looked closer to home?

2 hours ago, Preeet said:

Yeah, well if he doesn't think she would seem weirded out then he can tell her how he feels.. No big deal since she will end the discussion with a yes or a no.

why are you encouraging a child of 15 i.e. underage to do the bollywood thing , grow up and stop being a lousy sikh ...never encourage a new sikh to go outside Guru ji's advice ...

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Taking responsibility for one's actions is the fundamental step towards correcting that behaviour. Sounds like you're absolving this guy of responsibility for things he has absolute control over. I'm all for knocking the dodgy babeh down a peg or two, but in this case, I don't see a Pakhandi baba telling him to go weasle his way into the life of an unsuspecting Singhni. That's all on him. 

I understand about hormones and the pitfalls of youth, but what annoys me is this laughable facade "Gursikh" youngsters present to the world - and each other - in order to explain away or justify their actions. They sit in judgement of others they deem to be displaying un-Sikh attributes, but have they looked closer to home?

How can anyone other than Vaheguru Ji, and Guru Sahib judge anyone? Daas just feels we have to be more forgiving on the youth, (we don't know what they are going through as individuals). Daas doesn't support absolving him for his Pakhand, (dirty thoughts); but rather educating him on why he is wrong, instead of pestering the boy. 

Also for the second paragraph, Daas wants to meet such a perfect Gursikh, (where do you guys on this forum find them in such abundance; Daas is lucky to meet one legit GurSikh in like a year despite going to the Gurdwara often, show me these youth Mahapurukhs), Gurbani even talks about how rare such gems are. 

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

How can anyone other than Vaheguru Ji, and Guru Sahib judge anyone? Daas just feels we have to be more forgiving on the youth, (we don't know what they are going through as individuals). Daas doesn't support absolving him for his Pakhand, (dirty thoughts); but rather educating him on why he is wrong, instead of pestering the boy. 

Also for the second paragraph, Daas wants to meet such a perfect Gursikh, (where do you guys on this forum find them in such abundance; Daas is lucky to meet one legit GurSikh in like a year despite going to the Gurdwara often, show me these youth Mahapurukhs), Gurbani even talks about how rare such gems are. 

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Mister singh i still do love her, some ppl call her fat but I love her I myself am a healthy singh and very sporty and where did u get the fact I want her to do stuff? That's outrageous I would never... If my love means we will lose our sikhi, which I personally think we won't, then I would block her out of my life for both of our sakes... I am not willing to tell her at this age as I'm too young but I feel my love is too deep and this is the first time I have felt pyaar for someone outside of my family, I am asking if it's okay for me to love this singhni as i know I will feel the same for a long time unless she comes off the path of sikhi in which case I would block her out of my life as it wouldn't be good for me

I don't want to do anything with her I am not like that why are u all having a go at me I came here to request help yet such singhs of our guru cannot help me without twisting my question and saying I want to do dirty things? When did I say that and I would never do that! I have had trouble at school and this girl pestering me and if I wanted to do anything dirty. she has offered me and straight away I have sworn at her in anger and told her to go away and not tlk to me please don't jump to conclusions and twist the question when u do not know me and so cannot assume things

2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Yet they still do it, don't they?

2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

It's like falling in love: it happens when you stop looking, lol. If you're always on the prowl, you're going to end up meeting some frauds (in both cases).

Overall, I was being kind of tongue-in-cheek, similar to the short-tempered baba who hasn't got the patience for the shenanigans of youth. But the core of my arguments still stand. If the OP knows the Singhni has a certain way that she's determined to live her life, then why is he so determined to distract her? We criticise bibiya when they end up disgracing their families, the Gursikh pehraava, etc., but it takes two to tango. Yes, she could say no, but females - especially young ones - aren't known for their fully developed sense of putting the stops on self-destructive behaviour. Why put obstacles in the path of a promising young Sikh who would otherwise be comfortably on the path of spirituality? When the time and age for marriage arrives, then fair play to her, but this ishqi-mushqi whilst parading your external Sikh credentials is a prime example of why Guru Sahib said his Khalsa will, one day, be in name only. Some of these young Singhs are taking the pi55 at times.

Guest Jacfsing2
On 9/19/2016 at 1:15 PM, Guest S.Singh said:

Mister singh i still do love her, some ppl call her fat but I love her I myself am a healthy singh and very sporty and where did u get the fact I want her to do stuff? That's outrageous I would never... If my love means we will lose our sikhi, which I personally think we won't, then I would block her out of my life for both of our sakes... I am not willing to tell her at this age as I'm too young but I feel my love is too deep and this is the first time I have felt pyaar for someone outside of my family, I am asking if it's okay for me to love this singhni as i know I will feel the same for a long time unless she comes off the path of sikhi in which case I would block her out of my life as it wouldn't be good for me

Why'd you quote me?