Fallen in love with a singhni

Guest S.Singh

I fell in love with a singhni about 5 months ago and I still have feelings for her but I have not told her about this nor do I want to carry out my love through actions to her such as going out as sikhi and maharaj tells us not to. Please tell me if this is wrong that I have these feelings and what should I do? (She The same age as me, goes to the same gurdwara, lives in my area, and thinks the same about me about going out and we both think going out and carrying out actions in love is wrong, but dont get confused i don't know if she feels the same) 

I do not mean I'm taking away from her path I'm asking if it's wrong if I have these feelings for a singhni, not actions not anything else but just if its wrong I have feelings for this caring singhni 

7 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

You have your answer. I don't think there's anything more to say.

Unless... you want people on this forum to convince you to pursue her, or you're hoping she compromises her beliefs and rules for you. In that case, are you sure that's the kind of girl you want to be with? And doesn't SHE deserve better than someone who is, in effect, a sordid temptation pulling her away from the path she's embarked upon?

Rein in your lust and behave yourself for the sake of the Singhni, and yourself.

I'm not saying any of that. I'm asking if it's okay I have these feelings for this caring singhni... Not actions not anything else and btw I love her for who she is and her actions,  not her appearance 

Guest Jacfsing2
12 hours ago, Guest S.Singh said:

I fell in love with a singhni about 5 months ago and I still have feelings for her but I have not told her about this nor do I want to carry out my love through actions to her such as going out as sikhi and maharaj tells us not to. Please tell me if this is wrong that I have these feelings and what should I do? (She The same age as me, goes to the same gurdwara, lives in my area, and thinks the same about me about going out and we both think going out and carrying out actions in love is wrong, but dont get confused i don't know if she feels the same) 

We know what's the right answer and the wrong answer, even though Daas isn't against dating/love marriage, there is always that Anti-Gurmat part of playing around with someone else's spouse. For the love of everyone at least wait till your in a responsible age, (if you are having crushes, you most likely aren't responsible), and then make some conversations about going forward in a relationship. Just a few questions about your situation, how old are you, and can you actually marry this girl?

23 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

We know what's the right answer and the wrong answer, even though Daas isn't against dating/love marriage, there is always that Anti-Gurmat part of playing around with someone else's spouse. For the love of everyone at least wait till your in a responsible age, (if you are having crushes, you most likely aren't responsible), and then make some conversations about going forward in a relationship. Just a few questions about your situation, how old are you, and can you actually marry this girl?

We are both 15 but I feel my feelings won't change unless something drastic happened eg she went away from sikhi 

Remember to say all girls as sisters and mothers,

next time u see her, talk to her like

penji, waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

everytime to talk to her, add word sister, or penji

simple na??

Guest Jacfsing2
12 hours ago, Preeet said:

Imagine telling her how you feel, if you imagine her being weirded out then there is your answer. 

This is the most ridiculous thing to do. Especially when he already assumes she likes him, (mind you we don't even know how old OP is, or how mature he is).

Guest Jacfsing2
15 hours ago, Guest s.singh said:

We are both 15 but I feel my feelings won't change unless something drastic happened eg she went away from sikhi 

Wait till you are older; (when you can legally marry the person), Daas had many crushes, (Sikhs and Non-Sikhs, sometimes effecting negatively for months/years), growing-up; however, now Daas realizes it's usually just some  hormones going a certain way; especially during puberty. You can still be friends with this person; however, until you both are older; don't go into any Pakhand, (since dating in your age means something most likely totally different). Also if she can easily give-up values like not dating easily; how likely is it that she's truly the person you want?