gsingh9

'Armed' men storm occupy in Leamington Spa, say police

7 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

I agree.  However I was pointing to how this character has been provided with answers to his foolish views.  Don't waste your time writing them again.  Just look up the old thread and copy and paste the link here or the answers.

Okay Veer.

3 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

In this video, panthpreet is saying we should all unite under one Rahit Maryadha which is our akal Takht Rehit Maryadha. Then why does he do koor parchar against Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji whose Bani is read by every Amritdhari daily?

He does parchar against doing Ishnan in our holy Sarovar like an Atheist, in this again he goes against the Akal Takht Parvanat Ardas where every Sikh asks Vaheguru to bless them with the Ishnan of Sri Darbar Sahib's Sarovar. panthpreet is a walking talking contradiction. He says one thing but does another. Akal Takht Maryadha says one thing and he follows his own atheist ways going against Akal Takht Maryadha. He does ManMarzi. 

Masand in lion  uniform.

UKLondon back at it again with the new user ID..

• Like 1

Uklondonsikh back with his usual quoting post style. Gawd sooooo long replies! Maybe got a boost with having a new Dhaderianwala fan base joining in missionaries camp.

Go to 4th minute n listen onwards, he talks complete bakwaas, n contradictory to wat he says on asian network. 

This is scary stuff , idiots like this obviously not Sikh , but giving Sikh point of view. Do you know if Jon Gaunt Show ,has been emailed stating this  jon@talk2meradio.com @talk2meradiouk @jongaunt . If not maybe good idea for sangat to email,tweet Jon in masses  , and tell him the truth maybe then he can have another show on this , where members of the sangat are invited and views aired as to people outside of Sikhi pretending to be Sikh and giving false information, trying to damage Sikhi .

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DSG said:

This is scary stuff , idiots like this obviously not Sikh , but giving Sikh point of view. Do you know if Jon Gaunt Show ,has been emailed stating this  jon@talk2meradio.com @talk2meradiouk @jongaunt . If not maybe good idea for sangat to email,tweet Jon in masses  , and tell him the truth maybe then he can have another show on this , where members of the sangat are invited and views aired as to people outside of Sikhi pretending to be Sikh and giving false information, trying to damage Sikhi .

I have no idea khalsa ji, u can tey emailing him tho, hes a pretty approachable person n not stuck up like a lot of radio presenters.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DSG said:

From his English, he seems like he is a freshie Hindu. He's probably not even a Punjabi Hindu. He doesn't even speak English with a Punjabi accent. Probably some Bhaya IT professional from India from the sounds of it.

26 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

From his English, he seems like he is a freshie Hindu. He's probably not even a Punjabi Hindu. He doesn't even speak English with a Punjabi accent. Probably some Bhaya IT professional from India from the sounds of it.

Hes probably a some freshy from leic, but as we have all sed, hes deffo not an apna.

WJKK WJKF Hello to everyone on the forum seems pretty interesting!

ummm Sounds like a gujju/bhaiya Muslim or Hindu or maybe or an apna elder from India.

I note in one programme he goes by his alleged first name and in the   other show he goes by an alleged surname Mr Singh

however his vitriol remains the same,  the only suspicious thing is why did he go off on a tangent talking about Hindus, unless he purposely wanted folks to think he was a Hindu, rather than something else  and stirr things? 

Anyway enough of of the speculation, and conspiracy theories, he could just be one of those old fashioned Indian brainwashed  uncles!  

But more importantly, whats the latest from the Leamington committee? any resolution?

What faith was the boy the girl marrying?

why isnt there a clear cut edict either way?

how did the incident occur in the first place? Sorry didnt have time to read though all the pages lol 

whats the likelihood of this happening ?

I think its important not to be distracted from the core root of the problem - primary issues, & how it can resolved amicably - avoided in the future, 

Edited by ManniSingh

20 hours ago, joker said:

im with the athiest bbc presenters, lest change the law.Make it possible for multi faith and gay marriages in all places of worship, churches mosques synagogues and temples.Do you think the bbc will start promoting this campaign for islam to change its koran ruling. Or will it be poo poo they will wet themselves..if leamington gurdwara does not want to follow the akal takht, it should stop calling it selve a gurdwara.And become a temple or dera

if they want to stop following sikhi then they should found their own place without Guru ji and vacate  the property paid for by the sangat . I'm sure everyone by now has read how because they were thwarted in their plan to have a party hall where they would serve meat and alcohol , the main ringleader sold the hall to himself and reapplied for the same stuff and now they have the cheek to suggest that the gurdwara's carpark be used by people going to that venue .

https://m.facebook.com/SikhYouthBirmingham/photos/a.915457431815754.1073741830.914482778579886/1383760418318784/?type=3

Guys urgent benti, if u guys have/know of any1 who has a program (wedding/akhand path) booked in leamington spa gurdwara, tell them to cancel, as further protests r to b held, against the masand/corrupt/criminal committe, to remove em once and for all! 

• Like 1

Not sure If people not or if it been mentioned. The committee moved the wedding from Sunday (when the protest took place) to Saturday to confuse potential protesters as they anticipated protesters. 

1 hour ago, Hammertime007 said:

Not sure If people not or if it been mentioned. The committee moved the wedding from Sunday (when the protest took place) to Saturday to confuse potential protesters as they anticipated protesters. 

so did they actually do the wedding and if they did , who were the BSers on TV and Radio programmes?

20 hours ago, Hammertime007 said:

Is that information correct ? I heard there was another different interfaith marriage on the Saturday before the protest. This Gurdwara has been doing lots of these weddings, two nearly every weekend Saturday and Sunday for the last few months.

They have a closed access Facebook group where some pictures of the sham anand karaj ceremonies can be seen.

They are not the one ones either. Other Gurdwaras also carry out sham anand karaj ceremonies, like Hounslow Alice way, Guru Amardaas Gurdwara Leicester, Ravidaas Gurdwara Leicester.

The committees are sly they try to do these weddings in weekdays to avoid protests. They know full well they are going against Maryada.

Edited by Cisco_Singh

9 hours ago, Cisco_Singh said:

Is that information correct ? I heard there was another different interfaith marriage on the Saturday before the protest. This Gurdwara has been doing lots of these weddings, two nearly every weekend Saturday and Sunday for the last few months.

They have a closed access Facebook group where some pictures of the sham anand karaj ceremonies can be seen.

They are not the one ones either. Other Gurdwaras also carry out sham anand karaj ceremonies, like Hounslow Alice way, Guru Amardaas Gurdwara Leicester, Ravidaas Gurdwara Leicester.

The committees are sly they try to do these weddings in weekdays to avoid protests. They know full well they are going against Maryada.

Yes they do try to do weddings in the week as it's harder for people to protest as most people are at work,  uni,  college. However remember the Swindon one from two years ago, I'm sure that was in the week when some African bloke was marrying a punjabi girl in the Gurdwara.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/columns/the-rise-of-sikh-fundamentalism-in-britain/story-uJEsIBJwXzkb2PSHcE8QUP.html             article by sunny hundal a middle class liberal from London. He writes people who protest against non Sikhs marrying in Gurdwara are fundamentalists.

Edited by Hammertime007