gsingh9

'Armed' men storm occupy in Leamington Spa, say police

I forgot to mention.  Since the hypocritical police wants to hold the common Sikhs in contempt for good actions.  He should resign from the position of Root Admin of the website Sikhawareness.com because he is a total hypocrite for running a Sikh forum when he is a patit and supports the bowing down to fake dehdhari Gurus like ashutosh.  How can a person ever take this guy seriously ever?  From now on to put a point across.  I recommend we all start posting the one message when the hypocritical police post any type of post here.  You are a patit, you support bowing down to dehdhari Gurus, therefore you have no right to tell others to practice Gurmat. 

11 hours ago, StarStriker said:

Hes no longer the presenter anymore, various presenters r filling in for him.

He was the better of a terrible bunch.  He did show some personality at times. The rest are robotic and reading a left wing script. Nuresh puri Is the biggest left wing extremist out and very robotic.... Was it discussed? 

1 hour ago, Hammertime007 said:

He was the better of a terrible bunch.  He did show some personality at times. The rest are robotic and reading a left wing script. Nuresh puri Is the biggest left wing extremist out and very robotic.... Was it discussed? 

The presenter was a kurri called sonali shah, pretty sure shes a hindu. Gurmel singh frm sikh council was on, n he did well. The presenter blatantly was biased in her thinking, n didnt show any neutral p.o.v. One guy rang up, who was supposedly there, and a relative of the bride, talked so much crap and misinformation on sikh history it was embarassing. He must of been 1 in a long line of panjabi hindus ringing up pretending to be sikh. He said things like, none of the gurus had anand karajs, sayin how sikhs have always married muslims n hindu in history and the protestors r like muslim wing isis of modern days sikhi........massive facepalm!

So much bollox said by him n others i wudnt know where to start correcting the k@njar budda. About 3 callers compared the protestors to isis.....yea coz every1 knows, once the protest was over, the singhs beheaded the giani n filmed it, took all the women frm sangat as sex slaves n forcefully converted the goreh wedding guests.....wat bandhar ppl we have in r community.

Edited by StarStriker

53 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

The presenter was a kurri called sonali shah, pretty sure shes a hindu. Gurmel singh frm sikh council was on, n he did well. The presenter blatantly was biased in her thinking, n didnt show any neutral p.o.v. One guy rang up, who was supposedly there, and a relative of the bride, talked so much crap and misinformation on sikh history it was embarassing. He must of been 1 in a long line of panjabi hindus ringing up pretending to be sikh. He said things like, none of the gurus had anand karajs, sayin how sikhs have always married muslims n hindu in history and the protestors r like muslim wing isis of modern days sikhi........massive facepalm!

So much bollox said by him n others i wudnt know where to start correcting the k@njar budda. About 3 callers compared the protestors to isis.....yea coz every1 knows, once the protest was over, the singhs beheaded the giani n filmed it, took all the women frm sangat as sex slaves n forcefully converted the goreh wedding guests.....wat bandhar ppl we have in r community.

sonali was getting funny, guy from sikh council uk smashed it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StarStriker said:

It's retarded how people use these terms without even knowing what it means. Sometimes you get these types using terms like Taliban or KHaliban and now these fools are using terms like ISIS for Sikhs who stand up for Sikhi. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

What is the eventual long term goal of protesting at Anand Karaj's in western countries where 99% of the population are non-Sikhs? It is totally inevitable that 1% demographic minorities will intermarry.

Why are we not focussing on bigger issues that pose far bigger threats to the community?

Let's say, for example, every generation the protestors manage to block 20% of Anand Karaj's and successfully push the brides and grooms away from Sikhi ... how many generations will it be that the population of future Sikhs even willing to get an Anand Karaj will be left utterly negligible?

In the UK there might be 50,000 of marriageable age in 2016.

Block 20% from an Anand Karaj and you are left with 40,000

Next generation another 25% of the 40,000 left are blocked

... and so on increasing each following generation.

... until eventually the Sikh community in a Diaspora country is left demographically insignificant.

Surely, it would be better to try use someone's willing participation in an Anand Karaj as an acceptance that they are new Sikhs - as those who bow down before Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj are.

And to use this blessed occasion to integrate these new (Sikh) spouses within the fold of the Sikh Panth.

Obviously it is important the spouse rejects anti-Sikh concepts supported by Abrahamic religions such as slavery, pedophilia and violence against women as these are anti-Sikh concepts that no Sikh could tolerate being imposed on their own daughter.

There is no issue here to discuss, we have clear guidance from rehitnamas,rehit mayada and the 52 Hukums of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharaj. 

The very content and significance of the laavan themselves make it obvious that only 2 Sikhs on the path can possibly make such commitments. 

As Sikhs we follow rehit and hukum. It's as simple as that . 

Are you claiming to know better than maharaj that you want to change the conditions for Anand Karaj ?

So what if some atheist Punjabis are blocked. Sikhi is about quality not quantity . The required sacrifice is submission to maharaj offer your head to walk this path. We make no concessions for those who don't have the faith to walk this path.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StarStriker said:

Not generalising but most of these Sikh liberal types/paki unity divs are usually from London or greater London. Jagsaw poster was a prime example.  However theres one singh I have met once whose  has a very strong East London accent,  is very strong on the subject of grooming and conversion,  and does alot of seva in.   Living in a cosmopolitan dump like London makes you weak, soft and tolerable to the intolerant. 

Leamington is an affluent small town, middle class white people and sikhs are the only sizeable ethnic group.Muslims numbers are low.Sikhi is always followed more passionately in areas with large muslims populations.Mona sikh and mona amrithari converts will always have more fight and passion for sikhi than people born amritharis

22 hours ago, Cisco_Singh said:

There is no issue here to discuss, we have clear guidance from rehitnamas,rehit mayada and the 52 Hukums of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharaj. 

The very content and significance of the laavan themselves make it obvious that only 2 Sikhs on the path can possibly make such commitments. 

As Sikhs we follow rehit and hukum. It's as simple as that . 

Are you claiming to know better than maharaj that you want to change the conditions for Anand Karaj ?

So what if some atheist Punjabis are blocked. Sikhi is about quality not quantity . The required sacrifice is submission to maharaj offer your head to walk this path. We make no concessions for those who don't have the faith to walk this path.

There are many atheist Punjabi people that go to the gurdwara to eat just langar but don't want to know what our G. Maharaj JI says. 

Edited by silverSingh
  • Like 4

The things that are not clear are :-

1. The Mixed marriage couple were they approached by the committee or SCUK to discuss the Sikh Ananad Karaj marriage ?

2. Did the couple and family understand , what they were doing and willing to sit down and listen  ?

3. Did the couple agree to partake in Anand Karaj as SCUK created an Anand Karaj declaration form which both couples had to sign and abide by.

4. Did the couple understand Anand Karaj is not a ritual ?

5. Were other options made available to the couple and family ?

I think based on this , judgement can be made . I am pretty confident if a learned sikh explained the concept of Anand Karaj  to the couple and family they would have a different view on the message sikhs want to portray regarding mixed marriages, assuming they want to listen.

Education is the key , whether mixed marriage or same marriage all the sangat should make an effort to learn and educate. IF the couple/family dont agree then simple dont do an Anand Karaj . But if the committee dont want to listen either then the sangat needs to wake up bombard them with letters, petitions , rallies so that whenever they come to the Gurudawara they will automatically resign.

The thing that I dont understand is that why is it we react when damage is done , why not act they way we do now to make them understand , we have Sikh TV channels , where news can be spread to the sangat and sangat can advise according to sikhi teachings.   

17 hours ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

The girls side was from Luton , which is pretty far away from Leamington Spa. From prior experience of knowing families that have carried out interfaith sham anand karaj ceremonies, I would say that education is not always the answer.

They know perfectly well that they do not meet the criteria for Anand Karaj, so after being rejected by their local Gurdwaras they seem out the rogue corrupt Gurdwaras that book the sham weddings.

Atheist Punjabis think they can bend the rules to cover up their own lack of faith.

• Like 1