gsingh9

'Armed' men storm occupy in Leamington Spa, say police

110 posts in this topic

ahh ok , but the question still arises did the Gurudawaras in Luton explain to them about the Anand Karaj , not just telling them sorry you cant have a marriage here , but explaining why , the core meaning ...... or unless they didnt want to listen , which is a no hoper and outcome is what we see happening today.

https://m.facebook.com/DalKhalsaUK/photos/a.103723276720.95169.95881811720/10153691268991721/?type=3

Well well well, it seems as tho the scummy freshy bahman who rang up asian network yday claiming to be a "mr singh", sayin how he was there at the lem spa gurdwara n then goes on a rant which i wrote about here yday, also rang into jon gaunts show, with same accent, but this time changing his story to his cousin was there at the wedding. Indian govt agents working everywhere it seems! If any1 doubted this as conspiracy b4, just look at the link above. He rings up sayin crap like, harmandar sahib is a vishnu temple, how sikhs have always married non sikhs (hindu/muslim), singhs protesting r like isis/taliban, callin every chardi kalah sikh terrorists/khalistanis etc. Also he mentions "SIKHSANGAT . COM", as a website which discriminates and is anti hindu/christian etc. Haaaaaaaa watever u prat.

These ppl r so insane n obsessed with us, its embarassing!

https://audioboom.com/boos/5038256-pod-three-sikh-caller-says-yesterday-s-leamington-protesters-are-extremists-12th-september

Go to the 4th minute in the show, n listen this indian agent chat tatti. Notice he says my uncle err relative was there....2mins later he says my brother was there. On asian network he says I was there....

Edited by StarStriker
2 people like this

Muscleman: What future generations are you referring to?

People like all of us on this website brother.

We are all the descendants of ancestors who came into the Sikh Panth via Anand Karaj at a point in history.

Future generations of mixed marriages look down on this religion

Not at all. None of us as the offspring of what you would term mixed marriage Anand Karaj's (given our collective history as a Panth) look down on Sikhi. Why would any human being on this planet look down on Sikhi when it is the 100% Truth and stands for Sarbat da Bhala (the welfare of all humanity). I absolutely firmly believe that any human being given basic knowledge of Sikhi will privately agree with the indisputable truth of Sikhi (provided they are free from any threat relating to leaving their own religion like Christianity or Islam or Hinduism). I firmly believe that most children on this planet given equal knowledge of Sikhi compared with the different religion of their parents would choose Sikhi.

After all if Bhai Mardana Ji left the lies of Islam to become the first Sikh in history (at the risk of death from Muslims according to Islam) then that shows (as just one example) that when people are exposed to the Truth they are likely to believe in it, regardless of their erstwhile background.

If Bhai Mokham Singh Ji of the Panj Piare was born to Gujarati Hindu parents then it is our fault as ordinary Sangat if we cannot educate others such as Gujarati Hindu's about Bhai Mokham Singh Ji being the bravest and best example of a Gujarati in history. Four of the five Panj Piare spoke languages other than Punjabi and yet we fail miserably to explain Sikhi to non-Punjabi's when clearly if all of India knew the valiant truth of Vaisakhi 1699, I daresay most would admit that Sikhi is the Truth.

they rather convert to other religions than become Sikhs.

Why would anyone on this planet be anything other than Sikh?

Hinduism offers millions of fake gods and godesses and supports the oppression of Dalits and women.

Islam and the Quran support slavery, terrorism, pedophilia, rape of sex slaves and violence against women.

Christianity and the Bible openly support slavery, genocide and do not treat women as equals.

So if people drift away from the truth of Sikhi towards other paths then the fault is ours as ordinary Sikhs for not adequately explaning to them what Sikhi stands for - Ik Onkar Sat Naam, Sarbat da Bhala (the welfare of all humanity), the equality of all human beings (Sikhi opposes slavery and caste discrimination), the spiritual equality of both genders (Christianity, Hinduism and Islam all consider women inferior and theologically permit women to be beaten by men), justice and human rights for all via the Khalsa Panth physically defending innocents from Genocide and Slavery and so on and so forth.

Most do.

I don't believe that to be the case. I absolutely believe in an Indian context that the vast majority of children from marriages with erstwhile Hindu's, Buddhists, Jains from a Dharmic faith background via Anand Karaj do indeed grow up to be Sikhs. If others marrying those from genocide and slavery supporting Abrahamic faiths have not done so in the west then that is a deficiency in us as a Sangat for not explaining Sikhi well enough to children growing up in the Diaspora. Why would anyone prefer the two faiths which have given the world the most unspeakable suffering - namely Christianity and Islam. Both are directly responsible for the genocide of millions of what these two false religions call non-believers. Christianity and Islam openly support slavery, genocide, child abuse, terrorism, pedophilia and the list of their deficiencies goes on and on.

Some of these future 'generations' kids don't even have Sikh names.

If we ban people from Anand Karaj we can't expect their children to somehow then bear Sikh names. By engagement and encouragement from Sangat such couples will more likely understand the importance of names Singh and Kaur.

Their mixed (up, confused) parents rather call them with names such as 'Tinku, Lolo, Pippa, Ninnu, Twankle and Tinnu.'

Many parents who have had an Anand Karaj do the same - this issue is one of lack of education about Sikhi.

If we have Sikhs proudly bearing the surname PirMuhammad when the Prophet was a Slaveowner and well documented pedophile it's shocking as to the lack of worldly or spiritual education we ordinary Sikhs have.

They are better off blocked than not because if they are 'blocked' they will be denied the opportunity to misinterpret Sikhi or give a totally false notion as to what Sikhs believe in.

So are we so weak that we cannot interpret right from wrong?

If people have misconceptions they should be openly addressed.

It's not sensible for a demographic minority to simply cut off ever increasing numbers of Sikhs from the faith.

No one will take them seriously when they start preaching Sikhi

That's the thing. In order for Sikhi to gain a wider audience we exactly need a new generation of Sikhs from diverse ancestry backgrounds to spread the Truth of Sikhi throughout all corners of the world. I will be glad to see the Panth grow like that.

because people will notice the absence of it in these idiots.

My sincere belief is that it is a lack of Sikhi within us as ordinary Sangat that is causing people to ignore the Truth of Sikhi.

If we spend millions of dollars and pounds on fancy new Gurdwara's while ignoring the poor, the uneducated, the unhealthy and the starving then that fault is ours. When we have segregated Gurdwara's and created apartheid matrimonial circles no wonder ever increasing numbers of young Sikhs in the Diaspora lose their connection with Sikhi. When we protest or try to block somebody's Anand Karaj we only drive more people away from an already demographically small minority Panth.

I am fed up of correcting people who have been brainwashed with all the wrong information about Sikhs by these ignorants.

If someone says something wrong about the Truth of Sikhi just oppose it with the Truth. The solution to people having different interpretations to you is not to block them and their future generations off from Sikhi but to see the common Truths that bind us together and the greater impact the Sikh Panth can have on the world as a demographically enlarged community.

When Sikhs comprise ...

1.7% of the population in India

1.4% of the population in Canada

0.7% of the population in the UK

0.3% of the population in Australia

0.1% of the population in USA

... it is simply nonsensical in the extreme for us to think intermarriage won't happen.

The supposed solution to cut people's connection with Sikhi, deny them an Anand Karaj (forcing them to wed in Churches and Mandirs) and thereby lose their children and future generations away from Sikhi (whilst boosting other false religions) is suicidal for the Sikh Panth in the Diaspora.

Edited by DhadrianwaleZindabad
1 person likes this

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153916442592217&id=228735667216&__tn__=*s

Bbc up to their old crappy tricks again. Look at how this bandhari gujju, is so biased as a presenter, in this facebook live discussion.

Don singh tries to be smart by quoting gurbani here n there n telling fairy stories, but he has no depth to his argument.

2 hours ago, StarStriker said:

Also he mentions "SIKHSANGAT . COM", as a website which discriminates and is anti hindu/christian etc. Haaaaaaaa watever u prat.

Ehich audio file (as there were couple of them) and at what time frame he said that.  Wants to hear them whining. 

4 hours ago, StarStriker said:

https://m.facebook.com/DalKhalsaUK/photos/a.103723276720.95169.95881811720/10153691268991721/?type=3

Well well well, it seems as tho the scummy freshy bahman who rang up asian network yday claiming to be a "mr singh", sayin how he was there at the lem spa gurdwara n then goes on a rant which i wrote about here yday, also rang into jon gaunts show, with same accent, but this time changing his story to his cousin was there at the wedding. Indian govt agents working everywhere it seems! If any1 doubted this as conspiracy b4, just look at the link above. He rings up sayin crap like, harmandar sahib is a vishnu temple, how sikhs have always married non sikhs (hindu/muslim), singhs protesting r like isis/taliban, callin every chardi kalah sikh terrorists/khalistanis etc. Also he mentions "SIKHSANGAT . COM", as a website which discriminates and is anti hindu/christian etc. Haaaaaaaa watever u prat.

https://audioboom.com/boos/5038256-pod-three-sikh-caller-says-yesterday-s-leamington-protesters-are-extremists-12th-september

Go to the 4th minute in the show, n listen this indian agent chat tatti. Notice he says my uncle err relative was there....2mins later he says my brother was there. On asian network he says I was there....

I have been reading the comments of all these non Sikhs. What I really find strange is how all these non Sikh people  think they have a say in our internal religious affairs. 

We don't say to Muslims, Hindus, Christians how to conduct their Mosques, Mandhirs or Churches but when it comes to our Gurdawas, they all  become nosey.

And Hundus, they do the most dakhal andazi of them all.

Just now, Jonny101 said:

I have been reading the comments of all these non Sikhs.

What I really find strange is how all these non Sikh people  think they have a say in our internal religious affairs.

Agreed Jonny Bhai Sahib.

Nobody has the right to tell us as Sikhs what to do except for Akaal Purakh and Guru Sahib.

Nevertheless we do need to be mindful of how this issue has very badly and severely damaged the perception of Sikhi amongst the wider public, who think of it as just another intolerant religion now.

We don't say to Muslims, Hindus, Christians how to conduct their Mosques, Mandhirs or Churches but when it comes to our Gurdawas, they all  become nosey.

It's all deflection Jonny Paji. These three wretched false religions only have genocides, caste discrimination, slavery, Sati-widow-burning, rape of female sex slaves, pedophilia, child abuse, rape of dassi's to give this world in contrast to Sikhi's ethos of Sarbat da Bhala and the Khalsa Panth sacrificing themselves to save others. Hence they fear the one Truth (Sikhi) that stands against all these evil beliefs.

Mosques and Mandirs were famous during the Singh Sabha movement era for not allowing so-called low caste Muslims and Hindu's to be married by Quraishi case Qazi's and Brahmin Pandits. It was only the bakshish of Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and Giani Ditt Singh Ji's Singh Sabha that enabled poor folk of erstwhile non-Sikh backgrounds to get married via Anand Karaj thereby bring hundreds of thousands of erstwhile Hindu's and Muslims into the Sikh Panth as census figures for that era show.

And Hindu's, they do the most dakhal andazi of them all.

In an Indian context, they most likely fear Sikhi the most. They know that if all 1.3 billion people in India knew about the events of Vaisakhi 1699 and had Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj available to them in Gujarati, Tamil, Bengali, Urdu etc then the vast majority of the Indian population would consider themselves Sikhs on the spot and reject the false Arabic label of Hindu that the RSS are desperate to impose upon them. We as Sikhs do not help the transition of Indian masses towards Sikhi by wrongly describing even the majority those crores of daily Gurdwara attendees as non-Sikhs, when in fact the puratan reality is that anyone who bowed down in humility before Guru Sahib was considered a Sikh. Whereas the RSS want to include everyone in the Hindu fold we seek to exclude as many from the Sikh fold as possible. In a Diaspora context, the minority of Punjabi Hindu's that hate Sikhi desperately want mixed couples to marry in Mandirs as it boosts their faith with new numbers whilst reducing the numbers of the Sikh Panth. Sikhi needs to demographically grow exponentially if we are serious about Khalsa Raj providing justice and equality to all humanity worldwide.

Edited by DhadrianwaleZindabad
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Ehich audio file (as there were couple of them) and at what time frame he said that.  Wants to hear them whining. 

Go to 4th minute n listen onwards, he talks complete bakwaas, n contradictory to wat he says on asian network. 

Edited by StarStriker

im with the athiest bbc presenters, lest change the law.Make it possible for multi faith and gay marriages in all places of worship, churches mosques synagogues and temples.Do you think the bbc will start promoting this campaign for islam to change its koran ruling. Or will it be poo poo they will wet themselves..if leamington gurdwara does not want to follow the akal takht, it should stop calling it selve a gurdwara.And become a temple or dera

1 hour ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

We as Sikhs do not help the transition of Indian masses towards Sikhi by wrongly describing even the majority those crores of daily Gurdwara attendees as non-Sikhs, when in fact the puratan reality is that anyone who bowed down in humility before Guru Sahib was considered a Sikh. 

What you are saying is not rehit nor puratan maryadha. Bowing down in humility is an Indian tradition. In India, people bow down in humility to their elders because this is how they show respect. We can't just do zabardasti and make a non Sikh into a Sikh simply because he happened to one day go to a Gurdwara. When I was younger, many of my Muslim and Hindu friends have gone to the Gurdwara with me, it does not make them Sikhs by any stretch of the imagination. They are Hindu and Muslims and remain to this day. A Sikh is a very specific thing. A Sikh is one who believes in Vaheguru, the 10 Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee only.  We don't need to dilute our faith like how the Hindus have done where anything and everything is allowed. You can be a believer in Christ and be a Hindu, you can be a Sufi and HIndu at the same time. This type of soch makes the Hindus weak. If a Hindu and Muslim is willing to forsake his Hindu and Muslim faith completely and declare himself a Sikh, I have no problem considering him a Sikh. But a chameleon like person who says, I am a Hindu, a Sikh, a Muslim, a Christian all at the same time is no Sikh. You mentioned Giani Ditt Singh, read more about Giani Jee and his literature. He was one of those Sikh parcharaks who did parchar against this type of soch and wanted Sikhs to only be those who profess the Sikh faith

Edited by Jonny101
1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

Go to 4th minute n listen onwards, he talks complete bakwaas, n contradictory to wat he says on asian network. 

He's definitely a Hindu. They do that a lot pretending to be Sikhs. But it isn't something new. Even Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha shows a letter of a HIndu who wrote a letter to him pretending to be a Sikh

Edited by Jonny101
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

I have been reading the comments of all these non Sikhs. What I really find strange is how all these non Sikh people  think they have a say in our internal religious affairs. 

And Hundus, they do the most dakhal andazi of them all.

Yea bro, i dont understand y non sikhs try telling us how n wat way we shud run our institutions. 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

Jonny101: nor puratan maryadha.

I diasgree Bhai Sahib.

Those that bow down before Guru Sahib were and should be accepted as ordinary fellow Sikhs.

We can't just do zabardasti and make a non Sikh into a Sikh simply because he happened to one day go to a Gurdwara.

There is no zabardasti Jonny Ji. If crores of Sangat willingly and voluntarily attend Gurdwara daily we should accord them the respect they deserve as Sikhs and integral members of the Sikh Panth. If someone goes to a Mosque or a Mandir they are generally accepted as a Muslim or Hindu respectively. It is only us who have imbibed this RSS lie that Gurdwara Sangat should somehow be classified as Sikh and non-Sikh - which is absolutely bizarre given that it hurts our own interests and keeps us a politically neglible minority Qaum unable to protect itself from Genocides due to low numbers.

A Sikh is a very specific thing. A Sikh is one who believes in Vaheguru, the 10 Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee only.

Jonny Ji, we as Sikhs only have one dhan dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj which is the continuing light of all our Guru Sahibaan. Thus anybody that does matha tek before Guru Sahib should be accepted as a sehajdhari Sikh.

We don't need to dilute our faith like how the Hindus have done where anything and everything is allowed. You can be a believer in Christ and be a Hindu, you can be a Sufi and HIndu at the same time. This type of soch makes the Hindus weak.

I disagree. I believe that the RSS political strategy of declaring anybody and everybody a Hindu has paid dividends. It has allowed a small elite minority within India to somehow proclaim that they are an 80% political majority in India. Furthermore it has stripped away from the Panth tens of millions of Kabirpanthi, Ravidassia, Satnami, Sindhi, Vanjara and other tribal Sikhs who have effectively been swallowed in by the politically created Hindu fold. Furthermore, the risk now has reached Punjab that should millions of Sikhs be conned into declaring themselves as non-Sikh Ravidassia's and non-Sikh Balmiki's in the next few years given the sprouting of new apartheid Mandirs in Punjab then Sikhs would be a minority inside Punjab by the 2021 census.

But a chameleon like person who says, I am a Hindu, a Sikh, a Muslim, a Christian all at the same time is no Sikh.

Obviously, slavery, caste discrimination, rape of female sex slaves, genocide, pedophilia and terrorism are incompatible with Sikhi. But we should never go to the extent of declaring Gurdwara Sangat as non-Sikhs as we unwittingly damage our own political interests and limit the Sikh Panth demographically by doing so.

You mentioned Giani Ditt Singh, read more about Giani Jee and his literature. He was one of those Sikh parcharaks who did parchar against this type of soch and wanted Sikhs to only be those who profess the Sikh faith

Exactly Jonny Ji. Giani Ditt Singh exposed those bahmanistic bekhi's like Bedi from the Sodhak committee of 1897. The Gurdwara Reform Movement clearly exposed the Charitropakhiyan reading Hindu Mahants and their neo-Nihang havan and tikka friends controlling Gurdwara's. Even those like Dhumma/DDT/Sri Chand Puja/Dera Sirsa/Pehowa/RadhaSwami types who allege our Guru Sahibaan were Hindu Kings in their previous life are clearly exposed for what they exactly are in Punjab now.

He's back with the same agenda.  He had numerous memberships all at once.  Don't bother with this troll

What you are saying is not rehit nor puratan maryadha. Bowing down in humility is an Indian tradition. In India, people bow down in humility to their elders because this is how they show respect. We can't just do zabardasti and make a non Sikh into a Sikh simply because he happened to one day go to a Gurdwara. When I was younger, many of my Muslim and Hindu friends have gone to the Gurdwara with me, it does not make them Sikhs by any stretch of the imagination. They are Hindu and Muslims and remain to this day. A Sikh is a very specific thing. A Sikh is one who believes in Vaheguru, the 10 Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee only.  We don't need to dilute our faith like how the Hindus have done where anything and everything is allowed. You can be a believer in Christ and be a Hindu, you can be a Sufi and HIndu at the same time. This type of soch makes the Hindus weak. If a Hindu and Muslim is willing to forsake his Hindu and Muslim faith completely and declare himself a Sikh, I have no problem considering him a Sikh. But a chameleon like person who says, I am a Hindu, a Sikh, a Muslim, a Christian all at the same time is no Sikh. You mentioned Giani Ditt Singh, read more about Giani Jee and his literature. He was one of those Sikh parcharaks who did parchar against this type of soch and wanted Sikhs to only be those who profess the Sikh faith

Don't waste your time Jonny.  It's the same guy who disrespected Sri Dasam Granth Sahib and was banned for it. he was uklondonsikh or whatever.  He has already started disrespecting Dasam Bani.  He's a troll.  

1 person likes this

Just now, Akalifauj said:

Don't waste your time Jonny.  It's the same guy who disrespected Sri Dasam Granth Sahib and was banned for it. he was uklondonsikh or whatever.  He has already started disrespecting Dasam Bani.  He's a troll.  

But the thing is, even Kala Afghanist and missionaries would strongly disagree with inter faith Anand Karaj or considering non Sikhs as Sikhs simply because they go to a Gurdwara. Even Kala Afghanist like Harjinder Singh Dilgeer made his view clear that mixed faith Anand Karaj should not happen. This is one of those rare topics where all Jathabandis and all rehit maryadhas of various groups have clear cut unity.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

But the thing is, even Kala Afghanist and missionaries would strongly disagree with inter faith Anand Karaj or considering non Sikhs as Sikhs simply because they go to a Gurdwara. Even Kala Afghanist like Harjinder Singh Dilgeer made his view clear that mixed faith Anand Karaj should not happen. This is one of those rare topics where all Jathabandis and all rehit maryadhas of various groups have clear cut unity.

I agree.  However I was pointing to how this character has been provided with answers to his foolish views.  Don't waste your time writing them again.  Just look up the old thread and copy and paste the link here or the answers.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

Let's start a new topic not to derail the OP and feel free to debate with me any subject you like brother.

In this video, panthpreet is saying we should all unite under one Rahit Maryadha which is our akal Takht Rehit Maryadha. Then why does he do koor parchar against Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji whose Bani is read by every Amritdhari daily?

He does parchar against doing Ishnan in our holy Sarovar like an Atheist, in this again he goes against the Akal Takht Parvanat Ardas where every Sikh asks Vaheguru to bless them with the Ishnan of Sri Darbar Sahib's Sarovar. panthpreet is a walking talking contradiction. He says one thing but does another. Akal Takht Maryadha says one thing and he follows his own atheist ways going against Akal Takht Maryadha. He does ManMarzi. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

I agree.  However I was pointing to how this character has been provided with answers to his foolish views.  Don't waste your time writing them again.  Just look up the old thread and copy and paste the link here or the answers.

Okay Veer.

In this video, panthpreet is saying we should all unite under one Rahit Maryadha which is our akal Takht Rehit Maryadha. Then why does he do koor parchar against Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji whose Bani is read by every Amritdhari daily?

He does parchar against doing Ishnan in our holy Sarovar like an Atheist, in this again he goes against the Akal Takht Parvanat Ardas where every Sikh asks Vaheguru to bless them with the Ishnan of Sri Darbar Sahib's Sarovar. panthpreet is a walking talking contradiction. He says one thing but does another. Akal Takht Maryadha says one thing and he follows his own atheist ways going against Akal Takht Maryadha. He does ManMarzi. 

Masand in lion  uniform.

UKLondon back at it again with the new user ID..

1 person likes this

Uklondonsikh back with his usual quoting post style. Gawd sooooo long replies! Maybe got a boost with having a new Dhaderianwala fan base joining in missionaries camp.

This is scary stuff , idiots like this obviously not Sikh , but giving Sikh point of view. Do you know if Jon Gaunt Show ,has been emailed stating this  jon@talk2meradio.com @talk2meradiouk @jongaunt . If not maybe good idea for sangat to email,tweet Jon in masses  , and tell him the truth maybe then he can have another show on this , where members of the sangat are invited and views aired as to people outside of Sikhi pretending to be Sikh and giving false information, trying to damage Sikhi .

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, DSG said:

This is scary stuff , idiots like this obviously not Sikh , but giving Sikh point of view. Do you know if Jon Gaunt Show ,has been emailed stating this  jon@talk2meradio.com @talk2meradiouk @jongaunt . If not maybe good idea for sangat to email,tweet Jon in masses  , and tell him the truth maybe then he can have another show on this , where members of the sangat are invited and views aired as to people outside of Sikhi pretending to be Sikh and giving false information, trying to damage Sikhi .

I have no idea khalsa ji, u can tey emailing him tho, hes a pretty approachable person n not stuck up like a lot of radio presenters.

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, DSG said:

From his English, he seems like he is a freshie Hindu. He's probably not even a Punjabi Hindu. He doesn't even speak English with a Punjabi accent. Probably some Bhaya IT professional from India from the sounds of it.

26 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

From his English, he seems like he is a freshie Hindu. He's probably not even a Punjabi Hindu. He doesn't even speak English with a Punjabi accent. Probably some Bhaya IT professional from India from the sounds of it.

Hes probably a some freshy from leic, but as we have all sed, hes deffo not an apna.

WJKK WJKF Hello to everyone on the forum seems pretty interesting!

ummm Sounds like a gujju/bhaiya Muslim or Hindu or maybe or an apna elder from India.

I note in one programme he goes by his alleged first name and in the   other show he goes by an alleged surname Mr Singh

however his vitriol remains the same,  the only suspicious thing is why did he go off on a tangent talking about Hindus, unless he purposely wanted folks to think he was a Hindu, rather than something else  and stirr things? 

Anyway enough of of the speculation, and conspiracy theories, he could just be one of those old fashioned Indian brainwashed  uncles!  

But more importantly, whats the latest from the Leamington committee? any resolution?

What faith was the boy the girl marrying?

why isnt there a clear cut edict either way?

how did the incident occur in the first place? Sorry didnt have time to read though all the pages lol 

whats the likelihood of this happening ?

I think its important not to be distracted from the core root of the problem - primary issues, & how it can resolved amicably - avoided in the future, 

Edited by ManniSingh