gsingh9

'Armed' men storm occupy in Leamington Spa, say police

103 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Ehich audio file (as there were couple of them) and at what time frame he said that.  Wants to hear them whining. 

https://audioboom.com/boos/5038256-pod-three-sikh-caller-says-yesterday-s-leamington-protesters-are-extremists-12th-september

Go to 4th minute n listen onwards, he talks complete bakwaas, n contradictory to wat he says on asian network. 

Edited by StarStriker

im with the athiest bbc presenters, lest change the law.Make it possible for multi faith and gay marriages in all places of worship, churches mosques synagogues and temples.Do you think the bbc will start promoting this campaign for islam to change its koran ruling. Or will it be poo poo they will wet themselves..if leamington gurdwara does not want to follow the akal takht, it should stop calling it selve a gurdwara.And become a temple or dera

1 hour ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

We as Sikhs do not help the transition of Indian masses towards Sikhi by wrongly describing even the majority those crores of daily Gurdwara attendees as non-Sikhs, when in fact the puratan reality is that anyone who bowed down in humility before Guru Sahib was considered a Sikh. 

What you are saying is not rehit nor puratan maryadha. Bowing down in humility is an Indian tradition. In India, people bow down in humility to their elders because this is how they show respect. We can't just do zabardasti and make a non Sikh into a Sikh simply because he happened to one day go to a Gurdwara. When I was younger, many of my Muslim and Hindu friends have gone to the Gurdwara with me, it does not make them Sikhs by any stretch of the imagination. They are Hindu and Muslims and remain to this day. A Sikh is a very specific thing. A Sikh is one who believes in Vaheguru, the 10 Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee only.  We don't need to dilute our faith like how the Hindus have done where anything and everything is allowed. You can be a believer in Christ and be a Hindu, you can be a Sufi and HIndu at the same time. This type of soch makes the Hindus weak. If a Hindu and Muslim is willing to forsake his Hindu and Muslim faith completely and declare himself a Sikh, I have no problem considering him a Sikh. But a chameleon like person who says, I am a Hindu, a Sikh, a Muslim, a Christian all at the same time is no Sikh. You mentioned Giani Ditt Singh, read more about Giani Jee and his literature. He was one of those Sikh parcharaks who did parchar against this type of soch and wanted Sikhs to only be those who profess the Sikh faith

Edited by Jonny101
1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

https://audioboom.com/boos/5038256-pod-three-sikh-caller-says-yesterday-s-leamington-protesters-are-extremists-12th-september

Go to 4th minute n listen onwards, he talks complete bakwaas, n contradictory to wat he says on asian network. 

He's definitely a Hindu. They do that a lot pretending to be Sikhs. But it isn't something new. Even Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha shows a letter of a HIndu who wrote a letter to him pretending to be a Sikh

Edited by Jonny101
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

I have been reading the comments of all these non Sikhs. What I really find strange is how all these non Sikh people  think they have a say in our internal religious affairs. 

We don't say to Muslims, Hindus, Christians how to conduct their Mosques, Mandhirs or Churches but when it comes to our Gurdawas, they all  become nosey.

And Hundus, they do the most dakhal andazi of them all.

Yea bro, i dont understand y non sikhs try telling us how n wat way we shud run our institutions. 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

Jonny101: nor puratan maryadha.

I diasgree Bhai Sahib.

Those that bow down before Guru Sahib were and should be accepted as ordinary fellow Sikhs.

We can't just do zabardasti and make a non Sikh into a Sikh simply because he happened to one day go to a Gurdwara.

There is no zabardasti Jonny Ji. If crores of Sangat willingly and voluntarily attend Gurdwara daily we should accord them the respect they deserve as Sikhs and integral members of the Sikh Panth. If someone goes to a Mosque or a Mandir they are generally accepted as a Muslim or Hindu respectively. It is only us who have imbibed this RSS lie that Gurdwara Sangat should somehow be classified as Sikh and non-Sikh - which is absolutely bizarre given that it hurts our own interests and keeps us a politically neglible minority Qaum unable to protect itself from Genocides due to low numbers.

A Sikh is a very specific thing. A Sikh is one who believes in Vaheguru, the 10 Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee only.

Jonny Ji, we as Sikhs only have one dhan dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj which is the continuing light of all our Guru Sahibaan. Thus anybody that does matha tek before Guru Sahib should be accepted as a sehajdhari Sikh.

We don't need to dilute our faith like how the Hindus have done where anything and everything is allowed. You can be a believer in Christ and be a Hindu, you can be a Sufi and HIndu at the same time. This type of soch makes the Hindus weak.

I disagree. I believe that the RSS political strategy of declaring anybody and everybody a Hindu has paid dividends. It has allowed a small elite minority within India to somehow proclaim that they are an 80% political majority in India. Furthermore it has stripped away from the Panth tens of millions of Kabirpanthi, Ravidassia, Satnami, Sindhi, Vanjara and other tribal Sikhs who have effectively been swallowed in by the politically created Hindu fold. Furthermore, the risk now has reached Punjab that should millions of Sikhs be conned into declaring themselves as non-Sikh Ravidassia's and non-Sikh Balmiki's in the next few years given the sprouting of new apartheid Mandirs in Punjab then Sikhs would be a minority inside Punjab by the 2021 census.

But a chameleon like person who says, I am a Hindu, a Sikh, a Muslim, a Christian all at the same time is no Sikh.

Obviously, slavery, caste discrimination, rape of female sex slaves, genocide, pedophilia and terrorism are incompatible with Sikhi. But we should never go to the extent of declaring Gurdwara Sangat as non-Sikhs as we unwittingly damage our own political interests and limit the Sikh Panth demographically by doing so.

You mentioned Giani Ditt Singh, read more about Giani Jee and his literature. He was one of those Sikh parcharaks who did parchar against this type of soch and wanted Sikhs to only be those who profess the Sikh faith

Exactly Jonny Ji. Giani Ditt Singh exposed those bahmanistic bekhi's like Bedi from the Sodhak committee of 1897. The Gurdwara Reform Movement clearly exposed the Charitropakhiyan reading Hindu Mahants and their neo-Nihang havan and tikka friends controlling Gurdwara's. Even those like Dhumma/DDT/Sri Chand Puja/Dera Sirsa/Pehowa/RadhaSwami types who allege our Guru Sahibaan were Hindu Kings in their previous life are clearly exposed for what they exactly are in Punjab now.

He's back with the same agenda.  He had numerous memberships all at once.  Don't bother with this troll

What you are saying is not rehit nor puratan maryadha. Bowing down in humility is an Indian tradition. In India, people bow down in humility to their elders because this is how they show respect. We can't just do zabardasti and make a non Sikh into a Sikh simply because he happened to one day go to a Gurdwara. When I was younger, many of my Muslim and Hindu friends have gone to the Gurdwara with me, it does not make them Sikhs by any stretch of the imagination. They are Hindu and Muslims and remain to this day. A Sikh is a very specific thing. A Sikh is one who believes in Vaheguru, the 10 Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee only.  We don't need to dilute our faith like how the Hindus have done where anything and everything is allowed. You can be a believer in Christ and be a Hindu, you can be a Sufi and HIndu at the same time. This type of soch makes the Hindus weak. If a Hindu and Muslim is willing to forsake his Hindu and Muslim faith completely and declare himself a Sikh, I have no problem considering him a Sikh. But a chameleon like person who says, I am a Hindu, a Sikh, a Muslim, a Christian all at the same time is no Sikh. You mentioned Giani Ditt Singh, read more about Giani Jee and his literature. He was one of those Sikh parcharaks who did parchar against this type of soch and wanted Sikhs to only be those who profess the Sikh faith

Don't waste your time Jonny.  It's the same guy who disrespected Sri Dasam Granth Sahib and was banned for it. he was uklondonsikh or whatever.  He has already started disrespecting Dasam Bani.  He's a troll.  

1 person likes this

Just now, Akalifauj said:

Don't waste your time Jonny.  It's the same guy who disrespected Sri Dasam Granth Sahib and was banned for it. he was uklondonsikh or whatever.  He has already started disrespecting Dasam Bani.  He's a troll.  

But the thing is, even Kala Afghanist and missionaries would strongly disagree with inter faith Anand Karaj or considering non Sikhs as Sikhs simply because they go to a Gurdwara. Even Kala Afghanist like Harjinder Singh Dilgeer made his view clear that mixed faith Anand Karaj should not happen. This is one of those rare topics where all Jathabandis and all rehit maryadhas of various groups have clear cut unity.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

But the thing is, even Kala Afghanist and missionaries would strongly disagree with inter faith Anand Karaj or considering non Sikhs as Sikhs simply because they go to a Gurdwara. Even Kala Afghanist like Harjinder Singh Dilgeer made his view clear that mixed faith Anand Karaj should not happen. This is one of those rare topics where all Jathabandis and all rehit maryadhas of various groups have clear cut unity.

I agree.  However I was pointing to how this character has been provided with answers to his foolish views.  Don't waste your time writing them again.  Just look up the old thread and copy and paste the link here or the answers.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

Let's start a new topic not to derail the OP and feel free to debate with me any subject you like brother.

In this video, panthpreet is saying we should all unite under one Rahit Maryadha which is our akal Takht Rehit Maryadha. Then why does he do koor parchar against Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji whose Bani is read by every Amritdhari daily?

He does parchar against doing Ishnan in our holy Sarovar like an Atheist, in this again he goes against the Akal Takht Parvanat Ardas where every Sikh asks Vaheguru to bless them with the Ishnan of Sri Darbar Sahib's Sarovar. panthpreet is a walking talking contradiction. He says one thing but does another. Akal Takht Maryadha says one thing and he follows his own atheist ways going against Akal Takht Maryadha. He does ManMarzi. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

I agree.  However I was pointing to how this character has been provided with answers to his foolish views.  Don't waste your time writing them again.  Just look up the old thread and copy and paste the link here or the answers.

Okay Veer.

In this video, panthpreet is saying we should all unite under one Rahit Maryadha which is our akal Takht Rehit Maryadha. Then why does he do koor parchar against Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji whose Bani is read by every Amritdhari daily?

He does parchar against doing Ishnan in our holy Sarovar like an Atheist, in this again he goes against the Akal Takht Parvanat Ardas where every Sikh asks Vaheguru to bless them with the Ishnan of Sri Darbar Sahib's Sarovar. panthpreet is a walking talking contradiction. He says one thing but does another. Akal Takht Maryadha says one thing and he follows his own atheist ways going against Akal Takht Maryadha. He does ManMarzi. 

Masand in lion  uniform.

UKLondon back at it again with the new user ID..

1 person likes this

Uklondonsikh back with his usual quoting post style. Gawd sooooo long replies! Maybe got a boost with having a new Dhaderianwala fan base joining in missionaries camp.

This is scary stuff , idiots like this obviously not Sikh , but giving Sikh point of view. Do you know if Jon Gaunt Show ,has been emailed stating this  jon@talk2meradio.com @talk2meradiouk @jongaunt . If not maybe good idea for sangat to email,tweet Jon in masses  , and tell him the truth maybe then he can have another show on this , where members of the sangat are invited and views aired as to people outside of Sikhi pretending to be Sikh and giving false information, trying to damage Sikhi .

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, DSG said:

This is scary stuff , idiots like this obviously not Sikh , but giving Sikh point of view. Do you know if Jon Gaunt Show ,has been emailed stating this  jon@talk2meradio.com @talk2meradiouk @jongaunt . If not maybe good idea for sangat to email,tweet Jon in masses  , and tell him the truth maybe then he can have another show on this , where members of the sangat are invited and views aired as to people outside of Sikhi pretending to be Sikh and giving false information, trying to damage Sikhi .

I have no idea khalsa ji, u can tey emailing him tho, hes a pretty approachable person n not stuck up like a lot of radio presenters.

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, DSG said:

From his English, he seems like he is a freshie Hindu. He's probably not even a Punjabi Hindu. He doesn't even speak English with a Punjabi accent. Probably some Bhaya IT professional from India from the sounds of it.

26 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

From his English, he seems like he is a freshie Hindu. He's probably not even a Punjabi Hindu. He doesn't even speak English with a Punjabi accent. Probably some Bhaya IT professional from India from the sounds of it.

Hes probably a some freshy from leic, but as we have all sed, hes deffo not an apna.

WJKK WJKF Hello to everyone on the forum seems pretty interesting!

ummm Sounds like a gujju/bhaiya Muslim or Hindu or maybe or an apna elder from India.

I note in one programme he goes by his alleged first name and in the   other show he goes by an alleged surname Mr Singh

however his vitriol remains the same,  the only suspicious thing is why did he go off on a tangent talking about Hindus, unless he purposely wanted folks to think he was a Hindu, rather than something else  and stirr things? 

Anyway enough of of the speculation, and conspiracy theories, he could just be one of those old fashioned Indian brainwashed  uncles!  

But more importantly, whats the latest from the Leamington committee? any resolution?

What faith was the boy the girl marrying?

why isnt there a clear cut edict either way?

how did the incident occur in the first place? Sorry didnt have time to read though all the pages lol 

whats the likelihood of this happening ?

I think its important not to be distracted from the core root of the problem - primary issues, & how it can resolved amicably - avoided in the future, 

Edited by ManniSingh

20 hours ago, joker said:

im with the athiest bbc presenters, lest change the law.Make it possible for multi faith and gay marriages in all places of worship, churches mosques synagogues and temples.Do you think the bbc will start promoting this campaign for islam to change its koran ruling. Or will it be poo poo they will wet themselves..if leamington gurdwara does not want to follow the akal takht, it should stop calling it selve a gurdwara.And become a temple or dera

if they want to stop following sikhi then they should found their own place without Guru ji and vacate  the property paid for by the sangat . I'm sure everyone by now has read how because they were thwarted in their plan to have a party hall where they would serve meat and alcohol , the main ringleader sold the hall to himself and reapplied for the same stuff and now they have the cheek to suggest that the gurdwara's carpark be used by people going to that venue .

https://m.facebook.com/SikhYouthBirmingham/photos/a.915457431815754.1073741830.914482778579886/1383760418318784/?type=3

Guys urgent benti, if u guys have/know of any1 who has a program (wedding/akhand path) booked in leamington spa gurdwara, tell them to cancel, as further protests r to b held, against the masand/corrupt/criminal committe, to remove em once and for all! 

1 person likes this

Not sure If people not or if it been mentioned. The committee moved the wedding from Sunday (when the protest took place) to Saturday to confuse potential protesters as they anticipated protesters. 

1 hour ago, Hammertime007 said:

Not sure If people not or if it been mentioned. The committee moved the wedding from Sunday (when the protest took place) to Saturday to confuse potential protesters as they anticipated protesters. 

so did they actually do the wedding and if they did , who were the BSers on TV and Radio programmes?

20 hours ago, Hammertime007 said:

Is that information correct ? I heard there was another different interfaith marriage on the Saturday before the protest. This Gurdwara has been doing lots of these weddings, two nearly every weekend Saturday and Sunday for the last few months.

They have a closed access Facebook group where some pictures of the sham anand karaj ceremonies can be seen.

They are not the one ones either. Other Gurdwaras also carry out sham anand karaj ceremonies, like Hounslow Alice way, Guru Amardaas Gurdwara Leicester, Ravidaas Gurdwara Leicester.

The committees are sly they try to do these weddings in weekdays to avoid protests. They know full well they are going against Maryada.

Edited by Cisco_Singh

9 hours ago, Cisco_Singh said:

Is that information correct ? I heard there was another different interfaith marriage on the Saturday before the protest. This Gurdwara has been doing lots of these weddings, two nearly every weekend Saturday and Sunday for the last few months.

They have a closed access Facebook group where some pictures of the sham anand karaj ceremonies can be seen.

They are not the one ones either. Other Gurdwaras also carry out sham anand karaj ceremonies, like Hounslow Alice way, Guru Amardaas Gurdwara Leicester, Ravidaas Gurdwara Leicester.

The committees are sly they try to do these weddings in weekdays to avoid protests. They know full well they are going against Maryada.

Yes they do try to do weddings in the week as it's harder for people to protest as most people are at work,  uni,  college. However remember the Swindon one from two years ago, I'm sure that was in the week when some African bloke was marrying a punjabi girl in the Gurdwara.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/columns/the-rise-of-sikh-fundamentalism-in-britain/story-uJEsIBJwXzkb2PSHcE8QUP.html             article by sunny hundal a middle class liberal from London. He writes people who protest against non Sikhs marrying in Gurdwara are fundamentalists.

Edited by Hammertime007