'Armed' men storm occupy in Leamington Spa, say police

gsingh9

20 hours ago, Hammertime007 said:

Not sure If people not or if it been mentioned. The committee moved the wedding from Sunday (when the protest took place) to Saturday to confuse potential protesters as they anticipated protesters. 

Is that information correct ? I heard there was another different interfaith marriage on the Saturday before the protest. This Gurdwara has been doing lots of these weddings, two nearly every weekend Saturday and Sunday for the last few months.

They have a closed access Facebook group where some pictures of the sham anand karaj ceremonies can be seen.

They are not the one ones either. Other Gurdwaras also carry out sham anand karaj ceremonies, like Hounslow Alice way, Guru Amardaas Gurdwara Leicester, Ravidaas Gurdwara Leicester.

The committees are sly they try to do these weddings in weekdays to avoid protests. They know full well they are going against Maryada.

9 hours ago, Cisco_Singh said:

Is that information correct ? I heard there was another different interfaith marriage on the Saturday before the protest. This Gurdwara has been doing lots of these weddings, two nearly every weekend Saturday and Sunday for the last few months.

They have a closed access Facebook group where some pictures of the sham anand karaj ceremonies can be seen.

They are not the one ones either. Other Gurdwaras also carry out sham anand karaj ceremonies, like Hounslow Alice way, Guru Amardaas Gurdwara Leicester, Ravidaas Gurdwara Leicester.

The committees are sly they try to do these weddings in weekdays to avoid protests. They know full well they are going against Maryada.

Yes they do try to do weddings in the week as it's harder for people to protest as most people are at work,  uni,  college. However remember the Swindon one from two years ago, I'm sure that was in the week when some African bloke was marrying a punjabi girl in the Gurdwara.

I wouldn't bother wasting time reading Sunny Hundals stuff. He's a failed journalist  the only way he can get any attention is to jump on the back of topics like this this and try to rile up the aethists with incorrect facts and poor journalism. He's been sued before for reporting incorrect slander against an individual for which he had to pay out to settle the case .

People who have no knowledge of Sikhi and Gurbani should refrain from trying to comment on things they do have the knowledge or comprehension to address in a correct manner.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2013/10/is-sunny-hundal-the-best-person-to-lecture-on-journalism/

17 hours ago, Hammertime007 said:

http://m.hindustantimes.com/columns/the-rise-of-sikh-fundamentalism-in-britain/story-uJEsIBJwXzkb2PSHcE8QUP.html             article by sunny hundal a middle class liberal from London. He writes people who protest against non Sikhs marrying in Gurdwara are fundamentalists.

https://www.facebook.com/Everythings13.BasicsofSikhi/videos/1171024216268977/

EVERYBODY check this video of jagraj singh (BoS), challenging and answering those coconuts atheist punks, who try telling those of us, who actually know about our dharam. He also his pathetic bandhar brother, sunny and his crappy atheist articles. Its well worth a watch. Im gona upload this onto youtube too, as its 1 of th best videos ive seen challenging these coconuts.

• 3 weeks later...

where in sikhi does it say we have a priest system ? and a political system has no idea of what the spiritual qualities are let alone have them themselves so who are they to judge? Any and All rehitvaan Gursikhs are supposed to do parchaar of naam jap at the very least , if they know more, then share more ...

I sense multiple id's....pathetic!

1 hour ago, pavitarsk said:

I don't think he has been endorsed by Shromani Committee or any of those so called taksals. He is a self proclaimed parsharack. I wonder how many take him seriously, not sure.

"Self-proclaimed parcharak"......right and wat? Who's permission does he need u fool? Lol how many take him seriously? Oh i dont kno......maybe 46,000+ who have subscribed to his channel, and all those lapsed sikhs/muslims/atheist/hindus who have become sikhs and taken amrit from around the world. Typical of our "own-ppl", who love luthh-kicching others who r actually doing something. If u dont like it, open ur own sikhi channel/org/charity n do something, otherwise zip it.