'Armed' men storm occupy in Leamington Spa, say police

gsingh9

1 hour ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

We as Sikhs do not help the transition of Indian masses towards Sikhi by wrongly describing even the majority those crores of daily Gurdwara attendees as non-Sikhs, when in fact the puratan reality is that anyone who bowed down in humility before Guru Sahib was considered a Sikh. 

What you are saying is not rehit nor puratan maryadha. Bowing down in humility is an Indian tradition. In India, people bow down in humility to their elders because this is how they show respect. We can't just do zabardasti and make a non Sikh into a Sikh simply because he happened to one day go to a Gurdwara. When I was younger, many of my Muslim and Hindu friends have gone to the Gurdwara with me, it does not make them Sikhs by any stretch of the imagination. They are Hindu and Muslims and remain to this day. A Sikh is a very specific thing. A Sikh is one who believes in Vaheguru, the 10 Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee only.  We don't need to dilute our faith like how the Hindus have done where anything and everything is allowed. You can be a believer in Christ and be a Hindu, you can be a Sufi and HIndu at the same time. This type of soch makes the Hindus weak. If a Hindu and Muslim is willing to forsake his Hindu and Muslim faith completely and declare himself a Sikh, I have no problem considering him a Sikh. But a chameleon like person who says, I am a Hindu, a Sikh, a Muslim, a Christian all at the same time is no Sikh. You mentioned Giani Ditt Singh, read more about Giani Jee and his literature. He was one of those Sikh parcharaks who did parchar against this type of soch and wanted Sikhs to only be those who profess the Sikh faith

50 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

https://audioboom.com/boos/5038256-pod-three-sikh-caller-says-yesterday-s-leamington-protesters-are-extremists-12th-september

Go to 4th minute n listen onwards, he talks complete bakwaas, n contradictory to wat he says on asian network. 

He's definitely a Hindu. They do that a lot pretending to be Sikhs. But it isn't something new. Even Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha shows a letter of a HIndu who wrote a letter to him pretending to be a Sikh

3 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

I have been reading the comments of all these non Sikhs. What I really find strange is how all these non Sikh people  think they have a say in our internal religious affairs. 

We don't say to Muslims, Hindus, Christians how to conduct their Mosques, Mandhirs or Churches but when it comes to our Gurdawas, they all  become nosey.

And Hundus, they do the most dakhal andazi of them all.

Yea bro, i dont understand y non sikhs try telling us how n wat way we shud run our institutions. 

17 minutes ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

Jonny101: nor puratan maryadha.

I diasgree Bhai Sahib.

Those that bow down before Guru Sahib were and should be accepted as ordinary fellow Sikhs.

We can't just do zabardasti and make a non Sikh into a Sikh simply because he happened to one day go to a Gurdwara.

There is no zabardasti Jonny Ji. If crores of Sangat willingly and voluntarily attend Gurdwara daily we should accord them the respect they deserve as Sikhs and integral members of the Sikh Panth. If someone goes to a Mosque or a Mandir they are generally accepted as a Muslim or Hindu respectively. It is only us who have imbibed this RSS lie that Gurdwara Sangat should somehow be classified as Sikh and non-Sikh - which is absolutely bizarre given that it hurts our own interests and keeps us a politically neglible minority Qaum unable to protect itself from Genocides due to low numbers.

A Sikh is a very specific thing. A Sikh is one who believes in Vaheguru, the 10 Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee only.

Jonny Ji, we as Sikhs only have one dhan dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj which is the continuing light of all our Guru Sahibaan. Thus anybody that does matha tek before Guru Sahib should be accepted as a sehajdhari Sikh.

We don't need to dilute our faith like how the Hindus have done where anything and everything is allowed. You can be a believer in Christ and be a Hindu, you can be a Sufi and HIndu at the same time. This type of soch makes the Hindus weak.

I disagree. I believe that the RSS political strategy of declaring anybody and everybody a Hindu has paid dividends. It has allowed a small elite minority within India to somehow proclaim that they are an 80% political majority in India. Furthermore it has stripped away from the Panth tens of millions of Kabirpanthi, Ravidassia, Satnami, Sindhi, Vanjara and other tribal Sikhs who have effectively been swallowed in by the politically created Hindu fold. Furthermore, the risk now has reached Punjab that should millions of Sikhs be conned into declaring themselves as non-Sikh Ravidassia's and non-Sikh Balmiki's in the next few years given the sprouting of new apartheid Mandirs in Punjab then Sikhs would be a minority inside Punjab by the 2021 census.

But a chameleon like person who says, I am a Hindu, a Sikh, a Muslim, a Christian all at the same time is no Sikh.

Obviously, slavery, caste discrimination, rape of female sex slaves, genocide, pedophilia and terrorism are incompatible with Sikhi. But we should never go to the extent of declaring Gurdwara Sangat as non-Sikhs as we unwittingly damage our own political interests and limit the Sikh Panth demographically by doing so.

You mentioned Giani Ditt Singh, read more about Giani Jee and his literature. He was one of those Sikh parcharaks who did parchar against this type of soch and wanted Sikhs to only be those who profess the Sikh faith

Exactly Jonny Ji. Giani Ditt Singh exposed those bahmanistic bekhi's like Bedi from the Sodhak committee of 1897. The Gurdwara Reform Movement clearly exposed the Charitropakhiyan reading Hindu Mahants and their neo-Nihang havan and tikka friends controlling Gurdwara's. Even those like Dhumma/DDT/Sri Chand Puja/Dera Sirsa/Pehowa/RadhaSwami types who allege our Guru Sahibaan were Hindu Kings in their previous life are clearly exposed for what they exactly are in Punjab now.

He's back with the same agenda.  He had numerous memberships all at once.  Don't bother with this troll

What you are saying is not rehit nor puratan maryadha. Bowing down in humility is an Indian tradition. In India, people bow down in humility to their elders because this is how they show respect. We can't just do zabardasti and make a non Sikh into a Sikh simply because he happened to one day go to a Gurdwara. When I was younger, many of my Muslim and Hindu friends have gone to the Gurdwara with me, it does not make them Sikhs by any stretch of the imagination. They are Hindu and Muslims and remain to this day. A Sikh is a very specific thing. A Sikh is one who believes in Vaheguru, the 10 Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee only.  We don't need to dilute our faith like how the Hindus have done where anything and everything is allowed. You can be a believer in Christ and be a Hindu, you can be a Sufi and HIndu at the same time. This type of soch makes the Hindus weak. If a Hindu and Muslim is willing to forsake his Hindu and Muslim faith completely and declare himself a Sikh, I have no problem considering him a Sikh. But a chameleon like person who says, I am a Hindu, a Sikh, a Muslim, a Christian all at the same time is no Sikh. You mentioned Giani Ditt Singh, read more about Giani Jee and his literature. He was one of those Sikh parcharaks who did parchar against this type of soch and wanted Sikhs to only be those who profess the Sikh faith

Don't waste your time Jonny.  It's the same guy who disrespected Sri Dasam Granth Sahib and was banned for it. he was uklondonsikh or whatever.  He has already started disrespecting Dasam Bani.  He's a troll.  

Just now, Akalifauj said:

Don't waste your time Jonny.  It's the same guy who disrespected Sri Dasam Granth Sahib and was banned for it. he was uklondonsikh or whatever.  He has already started disrespecting Dasam Bani.  He's a troll.  

But the thing is, even Kala Afghanist and missionaries would strongly disagree with inter faith Anand Karaj or considering non Sikhs as Sikhs simply because they go to a Gurdwara. Even Kala Afghanist like Harjinder Singh Dilgeer made his view clear that mixed faith Anand Karaj should not happen. This is one of those rare topics where all Jathabandis and all rehit maryadhas of various groups have clear cut unity.

3 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

But the thing is, even Kala Afghanist and missionaries would strongly disagree with inter faith Anand Karaj or considering non Sikhs as Sikhs simply because they go to a Gurdwara. Even Kala Afghanist like Harjinder Singh Dilgeer made his view clear that mixed faith Anand Karaj should not happen. This is one of those rare topics where all Jathabandis and all rehit maryadhas of various groups have clear cut unity.

I agree.  However I was pointing to how this character has been provided with answers to his foolish views.  Don't waste your time writing them again.  Just look up the old thread and copy and paste the link here or the answers.

1 hour ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

Let's start a new topic not to derail the OP and feel free to debate with me any subject you like brother.

In this video, panthpreet is saying we should all unite under one Rahit Maryadha which is our akal Takht Rehit Maryadha. Then why does he do koor parchar against Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji whose Bani is read by every Amritdhari daily?

He does parchar against doing Ishnan in our holy Sarovar like an Atheist, in this again he goes against the Akal Takht Parvanat Ardas where every Sikh asks Vaheguru to bless them with the Ishnan of Sri Darbar Sahib's Sarovar. panthpreet is a walking talking contradiction. He says one thing but does another. Akal Takht Maryadha says one thing and he follows his own atheist ways going against Akal Takht Maryadha. He does ManMarzi. 

In this video, panthpreet is saying we should all unite under one Rahit Maryadha which is our akal Takht Rehit Maryadha. Then why does he do koor parchar against Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji whose Bani is read by every Amritdhari daily?

He does parchar against doing Ishnan in our holy Sarovar like an Atheist, in this again he goes against the Akal Takht Parvanat Ardas where every Sikh asks Vaheguru to bless them with the Ishnan of Sri Darbar Sahib's Sarovar. panthpreet is a walking talking contradiction. He says one thing but does another. Akal Takht Maryadha says one thing and he follows his own atheist ways going against Akal Takht Maryadha. He does ManMarzi. 

Masand in lion  uniform.

UKLondon back at it again with the new user ID..