'Armed' men storm occupy in Leamington Spa, say police

gsingh9

The things that are not clear are :-

1. The Mixed marriage couple were they approached by the committee or SCUK to discuss the Sikh Ananad Karaj marriage ?

2. Did the couple and family understand , what they were doing and willing to sit down and listen  ?

3. Did the couple agree to partake in Anand Karaj as SCUK created an Anand Karaj declaration form which both couples had to sign and abide by.

4. Did the couple understand Anand Karaj is not a ritual ?

5. Were other options made available to the couple and family ?

I think based on this , judgement can be made . I am pretty confident if a learned sikh explained the concept of Anand Karaj  to the couple and family they would have a different view on the message sikhs want to portray regarding mixed marriages, assuming they want to listen.

Education is the key , whether mixed marriage or same marriage all the sangat should make an effort to learn and educate. IF the couple/family dont agree then simple dont do an Anand Karaj . But if the committee dont want to listen either then the sangat needs to wake up bombard them with letters, petitions , rallies so that whenever they come to the Gurudawara they will automatically resign.

The thing that I dont understand is that why is it we react when damage is done , why not act they way we do now to make them understand , we have Sikh TV channels , where news can be spread to the sangat and sangat can advise according to sikhi teachings.   

17 hours ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

The girls side was from Luton , which is pretty far away from Leamington Spa. From prior experience of knowing families that have carried out interfaith sham anand karaj ceremonies, I would say that education is not always the answer.

They know perfectly well that they do not meet the criteria for Anand Karaj, so after being rejected by their local Gurdwaras they seem out the rogue corrupt Gurdwaras that book the sham weddings.

Atheist Punjabis think they can bend the rules to cover up their own lack of faith.

ahh ok , but the question still arises did the Gurudawaras in Luton explain to them about the Anand Karaj , not just telling them sorry you cant have a marriage here , but explaining why , the core meaning ...... or unless they didnt want to listen , which is a no hoper and outcome is what we see happening today.

https://m.facebook.com/DalKhalsaUK/photos/a.103723276720.95169.95881811720/10153691268991721/?type=3

Well well well, it seems as tho the scummy freshy bahman who rang up asian network yday claiming to be a "mr singh", sayin how he was there at the lem spa gurdwara n then goes on a rant which i wrote about here yday, also rang into jon gaunts show, with same accent, but this time changing his story to his cousin was there at the wedding. Indian govt agents working everywhere it seems! If any1 doubted this as conspiracy b4, just look at the link above. He rings up sayin crap like, harmandar sahib is a vishnu temple, how sikhs have always married non sikhs (hindu/muslim), singhs protesting r like isis/taliban, callin every chardi kalah sikh terrorists/khalistanis etc. Also he mentions "SIKHSANGAT . COM", as a website which discriminates and is anti hindu/christian etc. Haaaaaaaa watever u prat.

These ppl r so insane n obsessed with us, its embarassing!

https://audioboom.com/boos/5038256-pod-three-sikh-caller-says-yesterday-s-leamington-protesters-are-extremists-12th-september

Go to the 4th minute in the show, n listen this indian agent chat tatti. Notice he says my uncle err relative was there....2mins later he says my brother was there. On asian network he says I was there....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153916442592217&id=228735667216&__tn__=*s

Bbc up to their old crappy tricks again. Look at how this bandhari gujju, is so biased as a presenter, in this facebook live discussion.

Don singh tries to be smart by quoting gurbani here n there n telling fairy stories, but he has no depth to his argument.

2 hours ago, StarStriker said:

Also he mentions "SIKHSANGAT . COM", as a website which discriminates and is anti hindu/christian etc. Haaaaaaaa watever u prat.

Ehich audio file (as there were couple of them) and at what time frame he said that.  Wants to hear them whining. 

4 hours ago, StarStriker said:

https://m.facebook.com/DalKhalsaUK/photos/a.103723276720.95169.95881811720/10153691268991721/?type=3

Well well well, it seems as tho the scummy freshy bahman who rang up asian network yday claiming to be a "mr singh", sayin how he was there at the lem spa gurdwara n then goes on a rant which i wrote about here yday, also rang into jon gaunts show, with same accent, but this time changing his story to his cousin was there at the wedding. Indian govt agents working everywhere it seems! If any1 doubted this as conspiracy b4, just look at the link above. He rings up sayin crap like, harmandar sahib is a vishnu temple, how sikhs have always married non sikhs (hindu/muslim), singhs protesting r like isis/taliban, callin every chardi kalah sikh terrorists/khalistanis etc. Also he mentions "SIKHSANGAT . COM", as a website which discriminates and is anti hindu/christian etc. Haaaaaaaa watever u prat.

https://audioboom.com/boos/5038256-pod-three-sikh-caller-says-yesterday-s-leamington-protesters-are-extremists-12th-september

Go to the 4th minute in the show, n listen this indian agent chat tatti. Notice he says my uncle err relative was there....2mins later he says my brother was there. On asian network he says I was there....

I have been reading the comments of all these non Sikhs. What I really find strange is how all these non Sikh people  think they have a say in our internal religious affairs. 

We don't say to Muslims, Hindus, Christians how to conduct their Mosques, Mandhirs or Churches but when it comes to our Gurdawas, they all  become nosey.

And Hundus, they do the most dakhal andazi of them all.

3 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Ehich audio file (as there were couple of them) and at what time frame he said that.  Wants to hear them whining. 

Go to 4th minute n listen onwards, he talks complete bakwaas, n contradictory to wat he says on asian network. 

im with the athiest bbc presenters, lest change the law.Make it possible for multi faith and gay marriages in all places of worship, churches mosques synagogues and temples.Do you think the bbc will start promoting this campaign for islam to change its koran ruling. Or will it be poo poo they will wet themselves..if leamington gurdwara does not want to follow the akal takht, it should stop calling it selve a gurdwara.And become a temple or dera