gsingh9

'Armed' men storm occupy in Leamington Spa, say police

103 posts in this topic

A group of men believed to be carrying "bladed weapons" are occupying a temple in Leamington Spa, according to police.

Warwickshire Police said about 20 or 30 men entered the Gurdwara Sahib, at about 06:45 BST on Sunday.

Officers are inside the temple on Tachbrook Drive negotiating with the group.

A force spokesman said it was being treated as "an aggravated trespass" from "the escalation of a local dispute" and was not a terror incident.

A police cordon is currently in force around the temple while officers and religious leaders try to end the stand-off. 

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-37332307

Update: Sikhs protest against interfaith Anand Karaj https://www.facebook.com/SikhYouthBirmingham/?fref=ts

Edited by gsingh9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it was only a matter of time, corrupt committees like leamington and Warwick  Gurdwara  , are just atheists pretending to be Sikhs, there greed for income is ridiculous. No regard for Sikhi principles

The commitee lied to the police, the videos all showcase peaceful protest with protestors inside meditating peacefully. no blades, swearing or aggressive behaviour from the protestors.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fifty-five arrested after armed siege at Sikh temple in protest over interfaith marriage

  •  
  •  
  •  
Police cordon off a wide area outside the temple Police cordoned off a wide area outside the temple CREDIT: PA
11 SEPTEMBER 2016 • 6:03PM

Armed police surrounded a Sikh temple after scores of men, some carrying swords, stormed the building reportedly in an attempt to disrupt an interfaith wedding.

Fifty-five people were arrested for aggravated trespass following an eight-hour siege at the Gurdwara Sahib in Leamington Spa, which has a history of tensions over mixed marriages.

A group calling itself Sikh Youth Birmingham claimed responsibility for the raid, which it said was a peaceful protest undertaken to “uphold the sanctity” of the traditional marriage ceremony.

Nothing has happened on this level before.Jatinder Singh Birdi, former temple treasurer

A Sikh bride was understood to have been scheduled to marry a Hindu groom at the venue later in the day.

The group inside the temple posted a video online of men clad in black with orange bandanas, chanting traditional Sikh verses, as well as a video showing an encounter with two armed policemen who went in to try to talk to the men.

One of the men in the first video was waving a placard that read "Stop violating Sikh principles for money".

Armed police at the temple Armed police at the temple

Richard Barns, a witness, said he had earlier seen 10 members of the group standing at the door to the building with their arms folded. 

“It was quite intimidating,” he said. “It looked like they were securing the door.”

Officers said a “significant number of bladed weapons”, many of them ceremonial kirpans, were later recovered from the scene after the siege which ended without injury.

Gurdwara Temple, Leamington Spa The protesters arrived at the temple in the early morning CREDIT: SWNS

Police, who cordoned off a wide area outside the temple, were seen taking pictures of the arrested men on mobile phones before loading them onto a coach.

Officers described the incident, which lasted from about 6.45am to 2pm on Sunday, as a culmination of “ongoing issues”.

In July, protesters attempted to disrupt another mixed marriage at the temple.

Jatinder Singh Birdi, a former treasurer at the temple, said: “There have been tensions that have been going on for a couple of years with some people objecting to mixed marriages in taking place in the gurdwara.

“The general consensus is people are respectful of mixed marriages if the traditions are respected. Nothing has happened on this level before.”

Police officers performed searches Police officers attended the scene CREDIT:  KAMERON SIDHU/CATERS NEWS

The Sikh Council has argued that the marriage ceremony, known as Anand Karak, should be reserved only for Sikhs, but it has also called for a halt to protest at mixed weddings.

Superintendent David Gardner, of Warwickshire Police, said: “Over the coming days we will be working with the local Sikh community to address some of the ongoing issues that have culminated in today’s events.”

The Gurdwara Sahib committee has faced criticism in the Sikh community in recent days over proposals to construct a new building, described by some opponents as a "party venue", next to the temple.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/11/fifty-five-arrested-after-armed-siege-at-sikh-temple-in-protest/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what do you expect Modi's been rubbing his hands together since brexit now he can put pressure on May's cabinet to defame us much like in the eighties and nineties . This Birdi guy needs to be talked to sounds like a total stooge . It's so sad the number of cocnuts coming out with those same tired lines sikhs believe are religions are equal ...so what's the problem ...honestly, coconuts the whole bunch.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The greedy committee of this Gurdwara should be named and shamed with their photos all over the Internet.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are these hypocrites when punjabi monai who has no beleif or follow sikh rehit maryada walk in anand karaj and blatantly do beadhi and been doing beadhi for last 40 years in punjab and everywhere? These people always look for soft targets who is weak misguided - nothing new here- self righteous fanatic egos cactus jack egos always prey on weak, may be its time for these hypocrites to grow a pair (may be borrow one from kurdish female fighters) and draw a real line and start house cleaning - start with their chacha, taya, mama, massi, bhauo, fufar their punjabi monaie kids-, distant punjabi monai relatives - punjabi monai within the community and lets see these people crash their wedding.

 

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, N30S1NGH said:

Where are these hypocrites when punjabi monai who has no beleif or follow sikh rehit maryada walk in anand karaj and blatantly do beadhi and been doing beadhi for last 40 years in punjab and everywhere? These people always look for soft targets who is weak misguided - nothing new here- self righteous fanatic egos cactus jack egos always prey on weak, may be its time for these hypocrites to grow a pair (may be borrow one from kurdish female fighters) and draw a real line and start house cleaning - start with their chacha, taya, mama, massi, bhauo, fufar their punjabi monaie kids-, distant punjabi monai relatives - punjabi monai within the community and lets see these people crash their wedding.

 

 

 

Wait lemme get this straight so you instead of attacking the anti-sikh gurdwara commitee you want to attack the Sikh protestors who gave up their time and liberty and love their guru so much that they dont want his beadhi done in a gurdwara?

And you want to attack punjabi Sikh monay many who love Sikhi more than amritdharis and have fought for Sikhism in many battlefields in history and present times in gangs against racist skinheads and muslim gangs..... these monay you talk so badly about who have no religious requirement or complusion to be amritdhari's you want to be attacked yet these people are 80% majority of Sikhi and produce Sikh offspring unlike the interfaith marriage Sikhs who produce zero Sikh kids? 

Is that what you really saying? I hope your not!

Edited by genie
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have nothing against monay. I was trying to bring their own logic (as they flaunt 52 hakums of maharaj  super impose them against one case but stay silent or conveniently forget to apply on another)  to scrutiny. They are hypocrites. Its actually quite clear cut.

 

Edited by N30S1NGH
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, genie said:

yet these people are 80% majority of Sikhi and produce Sikh offspring unlike the interfaith marriage Sikhs who produce zero Sikh kids? 

And how do you know that? Where is your stats? Its quite relative based on individual cases. I have known atleast two couples woman is sikh and guy is non sikh. She is raising the kids as sikhs. I think We have our own example on this forum who married brazilian - non sikh - interfaith also raising kids as sikhs.

Edited by N30S1NGH
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sikh council = Toothless tigers

they failed miserably to tackle this issue and they had more than one year to work on it. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, N30S1NGH said:

And how do you know that? Where is your stats? Its quite relative based on individual cases. I have known atleast two couples woman is sikh and guy is non sikh. She is raising the kids as sikhs. I think We have our own example on this forum who married brazilian - non sikh - interfaith also raising kids as sikhs.

Every couple I know and read of who are mixed faith Sikhs have not produced Sikh kids who stayed Sikhs even if they were brought up as Sikhs in the beginning.

There is this half white christian and half punjabi Sikh girl on facebook famous for being a slag and always boasting that she is a khalistani yet sleeps around with muslim guys and non-sikhs when she feels like it then goes back to Sikhi once shes bored and so forth. I'm sure you've seen her on facebook if not I can give you her profile link.

there is this half white half punjabi Sikh girl on instagram who also had a Sikh punjabi dad and and atheist white mother she followed her mothers footsteps and the dad from being a religious Sikh guy become a hippy lilly liberal atheist. Net result she has become a trippy hippy rasthafarian pot using drug taking buddhist sleeping around with black guys.

I can go on and on and on I have never come across example of interfaith Sikh marriage where the couple produced Sikh kids proud and strong in their faith. And this is the heart and core of the issue it isnt about race it isnt about caste it isnt about gender its about religious demographics.

THE FUTURE WELL BEING OF SIKHI  !!!!! what do you lily liberal hippy anti-sikh fools not get about this!!!!! have you seen the conditions of the yazidi's, zoroestertians?  jews population (they luckily still have a country though)  thats us in 20 years time if we do not fix up right now.

Edited by genie
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, N30S1NGH said:

I have nothing against monay. I was trying to bring their own logic (as they flaunt 52 hakums of maharaj  super impose them against one case but stay silent or conveniently forget to apply on another)  to scrutiny. They are hypocrites. Its actually quite clear cut.

 

You sound like the kinda singh that would run a mile when a racist muslim street gang used to go looking for Sikhs to fight cos their hate for non-muslim kafirs back in the 80s and late 90s. The type of singh that would get his pag knocked off begging a mona Sikh gang member would come help you because thats what used to happen. Singhs would get their pags knocked off and run off the monay Sikhs used to do the real sikh thug street fighting to teach the islamists a lesson that Sikhs are violent too and believe in revenge attacks aaginst those who attack us. This is how they stopped fighting us not because they saw us as lilly liberal love all hiippys.

 

Many of the Sikh protestors who were arrested today were monay these are the hard core warriors of Sikhism they are willing to fight and defend the guru while born unshorn hair sikhs are usually cowards not willing to lift a finger for the Guru when he is mocked or attacked or some other anti-sikh incident takes place. so lets not go there with monay Sikhs their love for their Guru is more than most  amritdhari's from childhood I know.

Edited by genie
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, genie said:

THE FUTURE WELL BEING OF SIKHI!!!!! what do you lily liberal hippy anti-sikh fools not get about this!!!!! have you seen the conditions of ther yazidi's, zoroestertians, jews population (they luckily still have a country) ? thats us in 20 years time if we do not fix up right now.

Right wing fanatics always so paranoid live in fear, hysteria have absolutely no faith in gurbani as guru drawing people in mysterious ways. Let me make it clear for you- Gurbani is LIVE LIVING GURU operating perfectly fine as back drop as LIVE force without any support from anybody to bring people in, it does not need one conditioned limited self righteousness limited peanut mindset arbitrary crashing wedding. If anything, right wing self righteous mobs tried to shut off their own guru speaking as sermon in anand karaj to couples. Now thats a biggest beadhi, let what i said sink into you and contemplate. May be they can self reflect what beadhis they have done- blocking their own guru from speaking in anand karaj to couples.

 

 

 

Edited by N30S1NGH
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, N30S1NGH said:

Right wing fanatics always so paranoid live in fear, hysteria have absolutely no faith in gurbani as guru drawing people in mysterious ways. Let me make it clear for you- Gurbani is LIVE LIVING GURU operating perfectly fine as back drop as LIVE force without any support from anybody to bring people in, it does not need one conditioned limited self righteousness limited peanut mindset to arbitrary crashing wedding. If anything, right wing self righteous mobss tried to shut off their own guru speaking as sermon in anand karaj to couples. Now thats a biggest beadhi, let what i said sink into you and contemplate. May be they can self reflect what beadhis they have done- blocking their own guru from speaking in anand karaj to couples.

 

 

 

No you left wing liberal fanatics are dangarous for Sikhi and our demographics. You lot need to be excommunited into the "sant nirankari" fold truely disgusting individuals.

You want to hold hostage our Guru to his own beadhi by letting him bless a non-believer to marry his believer? What drugs are you on!!! are you still a Sikh? come back to Sikhi or go join the camp of the hippy anti-sikh heretics.

Yes some protestors do take things too far those who are violent inside gurdwara need to be named and shamed and kicked out. But those who do not protest while guru's beadhi is taking place then what can I say how are they bow down to guru ji and not feel shame. Waheguru only knows.

 

Edited by genie
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, N30S1NGH said:

Right wing fanatics always so paranoid live in fear, hysteria have absolutely no faith in gurbani as guru drawing people in mysterious ways. Let me make it clear for you- Gurbani is LIVE LIVING GURU operating perfectly fine as back drop as LIVE force without any support from anybody to bring people in, it does not need one conditioned limited self righteousness limited peanut mindset arbitrary crashing wedding. If anything, right wing self righteous mobs tried to shut off their own guru speaking as sermon in anand karaj to couples. Now thats a biggest beadhi, let what i said sink into you and contemplate. May be they can self reflect what beadhis they have done- blocking their own guru from speaking in anand karaj to couples.

 

 

 

try reading sometime ...they turned up for morning nitnem before 6am and stayed doing naam jap ...there was no wedding to be crashed ...plus which person in that couple was going to make Guru ji the centre of their life ?? neither cared about or tried to understand the numerous refusals they received in other gurdwarey but just kept hammering on until they found a committee member who put paise above Guru ji's maryada.

both of the families knew they were doing something which most gurdwarey in their neighbourhood refused to do, that's why they had to go outside their hometown to find a place . They could have tried to explain to their daughter and her fiance that a registry marriage would be best and then do a sukhmani sahib paat and get hukamnama but they didn't because they also didn't respect Guru ji just worried about face.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the bbc = the boring broadcasting communist will discuss this on nihals show tommorw 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

What is the eventual long term goal of protesting at Anand Karaj's in western countries where 99% of the population are non-Sikhs? It is totally inevitable that 1% demographic minorities will intermarry.

Why are we not focussing on bigger issues that pose far bigger threats to the community?

Let's say, for example, every generation the protestors manage to block 20% of Anand Karaj's and successfully push the brides and grooms away from Sikhi ... how many generations will it be that the population of future Sikhs even willing to get an Anand Karaj will be left utterly negligible?

In the UK there might be 50,000 of marriageable age in 2016.

Block 20% from an Anand Karaj and you are left with 40,000

Next generation another 25% of the 40,000 left are blocked

... and so on increasing each following generation.

... until eventually the Sikh community in a Diaspora country is left demographically insignificant.

Surely, it would be better to try use someone's willing participation in an Anand Karaj as an acceptance that they are new Sikhs - as those who bow down before Sri Guru Granth Sahib J Maharaj are.

And to use this blessed occasion to integrate these new (Sikh) spouses within the fold of the Sikh Panth.

Obviously it is important the spouse rejects anti-Sikh concepts supported by Abrahamic religions such as slavery, pedophilia and violence against women as these are anti-Sikh concepts that no Sikh could tolerate being imposed on their own daughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think best solution is make it impossible for any corrupt gurdwara commitee to hold an shame mixed faith anand karaj sikh marriage to take palce within a gurdwara.

we know the future is about mixing but the mixing should be between the races/ethnicities/nationalities within Sikhism not different faiths that would be a diastar for Sikhism and other faith communities like the jews and other smaller population faiths. They and us are particular vunerable to demographic trends and shifts as their population is as small as ours and their womenfolk are very lilly liberal just like ours. Abrahmic missionary faiths on the other hand like christian evalanganists and muslims and non God ideologies like atheists will grow in number because they actively want to encourage their ideology on to their partner and next generation.

So Sikhs have got a choice let things continue as they do let people hold sham anti-sikh mixed faith weddings and see steap decline in Sikhs and those attending gurdwara in coming next years. Or stop the rot now and say your non-sikh partner must convert or marry a born sikh only if you want anand karaj.

Getting people to emrbace Sikhi is a long term goal but as most sikhs are lazy left wing lilly liberal hippys that do not want to invite non-sikhs into Sikhi but just enjoy their own spiritual selfish setup.

 

Edited by genie
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

I think the bbc = the boring broadcasting communist will discuss this on nihals show tommorw 

 

Hes no longer the presenter anymore, various presenters r filling in for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, genie said:

Every couple I know and read of who are mixed faith Sikhs have not produced Sikh kids who stayed Sikhs even if they were brought up as Sikhs in the beginning.

There is this half white christian and half punjabi Sikh girl on facebook famous for being a slag and always boasting that she is a khalistani yet sleeps around with muslim guys and non-sikhs when she feels like it then goes back to Sikhi once shes bored and so forth. I'm sure you've seen her on facebook if not I can give you her profile link.

there is this half white half punjabi Sikh girl on instagram who also had a Sikh punjabi dad and and atheist white mother she followed her mothers footsteps and the dad from being a religious Sikh guy become a hippy lilly liberal atheist. Net result she has become a trippy hippy rasthafarian pot using drug taking buddhist sleeping around with black guys.

I can go on and on and on I have never come across example of interfaith Sikh marriage where the couple produced Sikh kids proud and strong in their faith. And this is the heart and core of the issue it isnt about race it isnt about caste it isnt about gender its about religious demographics.

THE FUTURE WELL BEING OF SIKHI  !!!!! what do you lily liberal hippy anti-sikh fools not get about this!!!!! have you seen the conditions of the yazidi's, zoroestertians?  jews population (they luckily still have a country though)  thats us in 20 years time if we do not fix up right now.

Blood, wats the links to these 2 individuals sl@gs online u r talkin of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although I support the protests, I feel they’re beginning to do more harm than good. The negative media attention is destructive (and cringeworthy); the news today has made us out to be knife wielding criminals. And the popular but extremely ignorant opinion of liberal “Sikhs” doesn’t seem to help. This recent episode makes me think Kirpana are going to get banned if they carry on like this.

The protests aren’t really working IMO or if they are considered to be working, their overall effect is definitely detrimental.

Anyway, protesting in places like Leamington, which is full of atheist Punjabi phudus, is an exercise in futility.

Edited by MrDoaba
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Although I support the protests, I feel they’re beginning to do more harm than good. The negative media attention is destructive (and cringeworthy); the news today has made us out to be knife wielding criminals. And the popular but extremely ignorant opinion of liberal “Sikhs” doesn’t seem to help. This recent episode makes me think Kirpana are going to get banned if they carry on like this.

The protests aren’t really working IMO or if they are considered to be working, their overall effect is definitely detrimental.

Anyway, protesting in places like Leamington, which is full of atheist Punjabi phudus, is an exercise in futility.

I always used to think lemmington spa was a strong hold of Sikhs but apparently its a strong hold of atheist punjabi pendu's posing as Sikhs.

So solution for that area is parchar. And its not just street parchar but hardcore online parchar, I know various hindu punjabis even who have become into Sikhi line of thinking than their weirdo babeh and no meat eating, devi dev worshipping families after watching videos on Sikhi on youtube.

There is alot ignorant Sikhs out there because they enjoy the atheist immoral lifestyles, they may say they are true or proud Sikhs but they are very ignorant of the scriptures when you question them or show them lines from gurbani. They actually believe anti-sikh concepts are Sikh concepts because they take buzz pharses like " kings were born from women" and seem to think that is all sikhi is about. Its all positive messages about women, women can do what they want. Gays can do what they want in gurdwra, pedos can do what they want, rapists can do what they want, genocidal murderers can do what they want its all good. This is the level of religious knowledge and understanding they have.

I thought too it was a bad idea to hold a protest on this particular day 9/11 especially going in all in black and masked and alledgely with knives??? ..... that was probably a lie put out there by either the gurdwara commitee or the wedding party to disgrace themselves and try to malign the protestors who were peacefullly chanting waheguru.. in the room as the video on facebook shows.

As for the mainstream media coverage instead of being embarassed or worried about coverage you should be angry and defend your Sikh brothers and sisters who are protesting. And analyse why the white racist mainstream media always paints peaceful sikh protestors in a bad light but never violent women protestors, gay protestors or others in a bad light. Why they always expose their racist anti-sikh hand, and once their expose their racist faces then its our chances to get them, counter and bash them. get the racist white editors sacked... expose them on social media... call them out not be cowards.

 

Thats why muslim community gets respect in certain cases they go for those who attack them... when that channel 4 news white woman journalist made up fake stuff about one of their masjids then the muslims online exposed her lies and it forever tarnised her credibaility. Similiar we need to find the anti-sikh racists in the media and really go for them by exposing their negativity for us. 

Edited by genie
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

The anti-Sikh media need no encouragement to paint our community as a racist and terrorist community.

On 9/11 nonetheless. Could we have picked a worse day to be in the news? And with words like “siege”, and phrases like “large numbers of knives” and “not terror related”, what is the janta supposed to think?

Quote

Two objectives in the Diaspora that we should work on first are uniting all falsely segregated Gurdwara's, stopping matrimonial apartheid and ensuring that the millions of pounds sitting in Gurdwara accounts are used to uplift and educate the very poorest in our Qaum and beyond.

Gurdwaras in Leamington (and similar areas) serve little purpose Sikhi-wise. All they do is carry out empty ceremonies. No prachaar, Sikhi classes, proper Santhiya etc.

Maharaaj should not be present at these places full stop. They should only attend after sevaks have ascertained that They are genuinely needed there.

Too many Saroops are available; this was not the case in Puratan days. There would be far less beadbi if this mistake hadn’t been made. One of many problems we’ve inherited from the “mahaan” Singh Sabha movement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, genie said:

I always used to think lemmington spa was a strong hold of Sikhs but apparently its a strong hold of atheist punjabi pendu's posing as Sikhs.

You’re forgetting that Leamington is home to idiots like Aman Hayer and Notorious Jatt.

It’s definitely a Punjabi stronghold, nothing Sikh about them there.

Edited by MrDoaba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

What is the eventual long term goal of protesting at Anand Karaj's in western countries where 99% of the population are non-Sikhs? It is totally inevitable that 1% demographic minorities will intermarry.

Why are we not focussing on bigger issues that pose far bigger threats to the community?

Let's say, for example, every generation the protestors manage to block 20% of Anand Karaj's and successfully push the brides and grooms away from Sikhi ... how many generations will it be that the population of future Sikhs even willing to get an Anand Karaj will be left utterly negligible?

In the UK there might be 50,000 of marriageable age in 2016.

Block 20% from an Anand Karaj and you are left with 40,000

Next generation another 25% of the 40,000 left are blocked

... and so on increasing each following generation.

... until eventually the Sikh community in a Diaspora country is left demographically insignificant.

Surely, it would be better to try use someone's willing participation in an Anand Karaj as an acceptance that they are new Sikhs - as those who bow down before Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj are.

And to use this blessed occasion to integrate these new (Sikh) spouses within the fold of the Sikh Panth.

Obviously it is important the spouse rejects anti-Sikh concepts supported by Abrahamic religions such as slavery, pedophilia and violence against women as these are anti-Sikh concepts that no Sikh could tolerate being imposed on their own daughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

what you are forgetting is that is Guru Nank Dev ji , Guru Angad Dev ji, Guru Amar Das ji , Guru Ram Dasji, Guru Arjun Dev ji , up to Guru Gobind Singh ji sitting there in Darbar would you have the besharami to try telling them this stuff about numbers ? Who is to say that people will become less sikh ? Maybe for once, you could realise the sikh panth is not any different from other paths in this respect , in fact if our bibian do marry to those or hindu muslim faith they are than likely to never have sikh children as opposed to those marrying a christian (who have no strict rules on children, they too have to pick and submit) . There are many people who are of other faiths who have said what happened wasn't any different to theirs so what's the big deal . If these people have no concept of respect for Guru ji  they are better off going to a registry office.

an atheist will not be signifying joining sikhi, neither will a muslim or a christian or any other faith unless they are explicit and go through learning and attending gurdwara weekly for say a year ....should sort the wheat from the chaff. (most guys aren't that good at acting)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Do you mean, "What is Hukam exactly"? The videos may help you to understand it better:         
    • Yes, because that's not the topic here. The point prokharkoo started was bigteras hardon for Jatts. He is saying some Jatts are good, some bad. Nowhere did he mention pride, or that other castes are inferior. But you, as always, start rambling on. If you go to post secondary, these habits will bring some very low marks.  I'm glad you finally dropped the Daas act. It seemed very forced, almost like you had a reminder to use it whenever possible. When you are truly there, then use it, until now keep from making a mockery of the term. 
    • I don't talk to cognitively challenged people. Take your retarded comment to your Hindu masters.  
    • WJKK WJKF I had visited city Brampton in Ontario few years back to visit my massi Ji and there was a store I can't remember the name now. But they were run entirely on non profit (they had a big yellow sign if that helps if anyone who lives there can comment) and they had them for sale. Sorry I can't remember more.    WJKK WJKF
    • WJKK WJKF Well I can see the resentment you harbour toward females (and the sense of entitlement you feel for having the luck to be born male). You and previous poster chatanga have in the last few posts managed to compare women to animals, disabled, and homosexuals or eunichs. Let me ask you brother why do you feel that male gender is so above women? And why do you think some souls are born male and some female? It is some big prize to be born male and we are above females on spiritual ladder? Because I thought gurbani says human body is precious not just males ones. The way you are both talking makes it sounds like no different than our Hindu casteist neighbours who think a woman was born only to serve and has to wait future lifetimes to have any chance to know liberation.  But aside from that your tone made it sound like women are supposed to be the ones hiding behind us? Is this what you want? You think Is it what Sri Guru Gobind singh Ji Maharaj wanted?? Because bro I want nobody hiding and want us all standing together and think that's what Guru Ji wanted. I won't change my mind and I've spoken or rather typed my thoughts why. I don't see any other explanation than haume to explain you and his thoughts.  Abnway my only purpose posting in this thread was not to engage in nonsense arguments. But to just point out about Lucknow Gurudwara Prabandhak Committee and the decision to uphold this principle and they have had several females do this in last few months as an example so it's not mere talk. Other cities will follow and have started to implement as well in india.  Please forgive any mistakes.  With Waheguru Jis kirpa we will all come to understanding.  WJKK WJKF