singhbj singh

SURVEY: 90% DIVORCED WOMEN PREFER GURSIKH,15% UNMARRIED PREFER GURSIKH

SURVEY: 90% DIVORCED WOMEN PREFER GURSIKH,15% UNMARRIED PREFER GURSIKH

After 2 years of surveying by an independent organization called the Sikh Information Centre out of California, USA results show a large number of divorced Punjabi women prefer to marry a GurSikh the second time while 15% unmarried women prefer to marry a GurSikh. The Survey was taken mainly from Gurdwaras in the UK, Canada, and USA where divorced and unmarried women were asked their preference.

The divorced women cited that GurSikhs have a more disciplined life style and focused on financial and overall family well being while clean shaved Punjabis often suffer from “unstable lifestyles”. The story is not true with every clean shaven Punjabi but all divorced women were married to clean shaven Punjabi men.

The unmarried women were asked their preference over whether they prefer to marry a bearded and turbaned GurSikh or a clean shaven Punjabi man. They overwhelmingly stated they’d prefer clean shaven over GurSikh.

The results showed 90% of divorced women preferred to marry a GurSikh man while only 15% of unmarried women preferred a GurSikh.

The survey sample included a population of divorced women at 185 while 1300 unmarried women were surveyed. The low number of divorced women at 185 us primarily due to a low divorce rate within the Punjabi community.

Every man and woman have different preferences and each man and woman can’t be judged the same but the results due shed light on what the better of two paths are.

Source - http://dailysikhupdates.com/survey-90-divorced-women-prefer-gursikh15/

• Like 1

A backhanded compliment if I ever saw one, i.e. "When we're young and carefree and in a position to choose, we want the guy of our dreams; the clean-shaven man that modern society deems to be ideal. But when things go south, then we'll settle for the second choice; the safe, religious type."

• Like 2

I guess guys should look for other options.

If your first wife runs away within a year, you get another one free.. (

•  

Top 10 Best Countries That Offer Mail-Order Brides

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-countries-offer-mail-order-brides.php

image.jpeg

Edited by singhbj singh
  • Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2
43 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

•  

image.jpeg

As much as Daas is neutral towards dating and all of that, we should always be prepared to not be scammed by some of these foreign women. (If they convert that's 1+, if they raise kids into Gursikhs, that's 100+ for each one). In all honestly we shouldn't trust them unless they are willing to convert into Sikhi for Guru Sahib, (not marriage).

Guest Jacfsing2

If we added Non-Sikh/Punjabi women would the results be changed? The first Sikhs in America married Mexicans, many of them had Kesh.

1 hour ago, singhbj singh said:

•  

image.jpeg

Ha! Do you need women to be delivered to you because you have no charm to attract them. 

And who was the  douchebag that liked this?

You guys don't mind shaming yourselves. Making yourselves appear cheap without any discipline. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Singhni MiriPiri said:

Ha! Do you need women to be delivered to you because you have no charm to attract them. 

And who was the  douchebag that liked this?

You guys don't mind shaming yourselves. Making yourselves appear cheap without any discipline. 

Excuse me? I liked because i enjoyed his humour on this topic. Please don't bash.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CEO said:

Excuse me? I liked because i enjoyed his humour on this topic. Please don't bash.

If you see these women as sisters, it's not funny. Replace this with singhnia (Guru Gobind Singh Jee's daughters), no one would find this funny but extremely offensive. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Singhni MiriPiri said:

If you see these women as sisters, it's not funny. Replace this with singhnia (Guru Gobind Singh Jee's daughters), no one would find this funny but extremely offensive. 

agreed this is Ghazni Bazaar to power ten at least ... 'if your wife runs away within a year..we will send another'?????  are these pieces of cardboard or human beings ? This is disguised sexual slavery , 'I bought you so you have to stay with me '      it is not a matter of fun 

BTW

this is why the world weary women prefer gursikhs as they have a decency and humanity that very few others can match , provided that they are not bhekhi sikhs.

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

agreed this is Ghazni Bazaar to power ten at least ... 'if your wife runs away within a year..we will send another'?????  are these pieces of cardboard or human beings ? This is disguised sexual slavery , 'I bought you so you have to stay with me '      it is not a matter of fun 

Very true. I wouldn't even find this funny if they were males instead. Seriously shows the perception they have of women deeply integrated in their head without realising. 

• Like 1

Just now, Singhni MiriPiri said:

Very true. I wouldn't even find this funny if they were males instead. Seriously shows the perception they have of women deeply integrated in their head without realising. 

one can only hope and do ardas that our menfolk realise just how deep sikhi is and has to go inside their psyche