Wife of devout British Sikh and her lover 'plotted to murder her husband by putting sleeping pills in his dinner then slitting his throat with a butcher's knife' on holiday in India

dholki

I've come across many instances similar to this one, whereby a "lifelong friend" has turned and ended up killing his chum, and it makes you wonder on what basis these friendships are built. There has to be some warning sign that the person considered to be almost a brother, has some darkness or undesirable qualities inside of them that would lead them to something like this. 

Another observation I've made is how our people (especially those from back home) have developed almost a certain sense of gullibility that simply wasn't there in previous generations. They have these huge blind-spots for certain people or individuals close to them. Either they don't see the truth staring at them in the face, or they're in denial about the potential danger to them. It's the classic Punjabi mentality of "chal ho" ("oh well / it'll do") that is proving to be a growing problem for us. Once you start applying that mentality to your everyday life, in terms of the people closest to you, sooner or later you will end up in the gravitational field of an undesirable person who does not have your best interests at heart.

The new trend of a Sikh male with bread and turban marrying the Bollywood wannabe girl is showing its results.  I'm well aware he came a keshdhari after but look at her.  She didn't change.  So many of these girls cheat on their keshdhari husband.  These woman think breads are gross and keshdhari males look like Baba's.  The singhs who are not married need to learn from this.  If a woman is engrossed into looking like a Bollywood model than she is shallow and she wants someone who also looks like a plastic ken doll.  They can talk the good talk but their actions are nothing to what they say.  Many of these keshdhari guys don't even figure out their shallow wife is cheating.  It's a reality today.

Worst part about this case is the children have no parents now.  This selfish woman deserves a life sentence for destroying 3 lives.

7 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I know that we are told that we should not judge people on their appearances but when I saw her picture/selfie in the car, it sets off a red flag for me. 

The woman clearly has narcissistic traits. She has what they call "resting bi*** face"

Some call it a sixth sense, lol. I had the same feelings when I saw her picture, too. It's always in the eyes. You can tell so much from the eyes.

14 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Some call it a sixth sense, lol. I had the same feelings when I saw her picture, too. It's always in the eyes. You can tell so much from the eyes.

There is a term used for army veterans who have seen a lot of war, it's called "thousand yard stare".

There is a term used for women who have been with a lot of men, very similar to the phrase above.I'll leave you to figure it out.

Remember the case of that sangera woman who murdered her muslim shia ex-bf's pregnant wife?

What about that case of that punjabi woman from hayes who poisoned her ex-lover because he was happily in love with a younger punjabi woman.

The athwal woman who burned her husband alive by pouring petrol all over him while he was asleep and when police took her in she cited domestic violence as the reason but how can domestic violence justify a horroric murder like that? And she won some womans prize for that murder and there was a film made on her story by ashwariya rai truely sickening case of getting away with murder.

What about the case of the punjabi woman who murdered the sikh tv television director  by horrific beting then fire death in car boot by luring him into a honey trap? That mundhil woman she got jailed for only 2 years was out in 1 year on good behaviour and eventually married some fat singh who was filled with lust. 

The punjabi woman from glasgow who in 1999 beheaded her love rival another punjabi woman on vaisakhi day for sleeping with her husband.

The punjabi woman who battered to death her mother in law with a rolling pin in southampton

Vast majority of Asian/punjabi women are not oppressed (as the racist white privilaged media likes to protray) they can be devious as any man and some are willing to murder to achieve their desires. Gurbani talks about the maya devil woman that lures people to doom and death. But ignorant ignorant Sikhs who never read or understood SGGS Ji chose to ignore guru's wise words and insted focus on "kings are born from women". Whats point cherry picking gurbani if you not going to take the full message of the guru's.

1 hour ago, genie said:

Remember the case of that sangera woman who murdered her muslim shia ex-bf's pregnant wife?

What about that case of that punjabi woman from hayes who poisoned her ex-lover because he was happily in love with a younger woman.

The athwal woman who burned her husband alive by pouring petrol all over him while he was asleep and when police took her in she cited domestic violence as the reason but how can domestic violence justify a horroric murder like that? And she won some womans prize for that murder and there was a film made on her story by ashwariya rai truely sickening case of getting away with murder.

What about the case of the punjabi woman who murdered the sikh tv television director  by horrific beting then fire death in car boot by luring him into a honey trap? That mudhil woman she got jailed for only 2 years was out in 1 year on good behaviour and eventually married some fat singh who was filled with lust. 

Vast majority of Asian/punjabi women are not oppressed (as the racist white privilaged media likes to protray) they can be devious as any man and some are willing to murder to achieve their desires. Gurbani talks about the maya devil woman that lures people to doom and death. But ignorant ignorant Sikhs who never read or understood SGGS Ji chose to ignore guru's wise words and insted focus on "kings are born from women". Whats point cherry picking gurbani if you not going to take the full message of the guru's.

Treating women as equals does not mean you put them on a pedastal.

However, the quotes in SGGS made by certain quarters also mean that a woman having a pass to their behaviours because of the ability to give birth.

But this quote is used as a stick to beat men and accuse them of misogyny.

The flaw of this is that women cannot use this against other women.