Cisco_Singh

So despite the very clear hukumnama from akal Takht sahib that Gurdwara owned properties including halls are not to be used for any purpose which is not Gurmat related. We have Gurdwaras that continue to host meat at alcohol parties.

The latest news is that there is planning permission submitted for a  party hall which they are disguising as a conference , sports and community centre adjacent to Leamington and Warwick Gurdwara , the application apparently states that Gurdwara parking spaces will be used by this new venture. The hall is a venture by a former commitee member of the Gurdwara. This Gurdwara also still carries out sham interfaith anand karaj ceremonies. 

https://www.sikh24.com/2016/08/31/leamington-spa-gurdwara-committee-faces-wrath-of-sikh-sangat-after-proposed-party-hall-plans/#.V9Lz7cvTXqA

Number 2 , Ramgarhia Gurdwara , Graham street , Birmingham previously used to host meat and alcohol parties in their hall next door to the Gurdwara which was called Jassa Singh Ramgarhia hall, following protests and confirmation of the hukumnama from Akal Takht which was presented to the committee they stopped allowing meat and alcohol at the hall since 2010.

However , the Gurdwara commitee is trying to reinstate meat and alcohol parties at the hall stating that they are not getting any bookings and are not making income from the hall. They have written to their members asking them to vote on reinstating alcohol and meat parties at the hall see attached letter.

FB_IMG_1472501913603.jpg

I live in Canada, and it completely disheartens me that this kind of fallacious things happen in Guruduwaras where we are supposed to pray, serve, & follow our Maryada. I may be unknown to this issue, but serving parties, with alcohol (even worse) at Guruduwaras! This is so wrong! What is even more inappropriate is that the Guruduwara is asling for a vote to start hosting parties again? This is such disparage! They should kicked out of every Guruduwaras. It pains me to see something as pure as Guruduwaras turn into business. 

Nanak naam chad di kalaa, tere bhane sarbat da bhala

??

Lamington Warwick commitee aren't Ramgarhias, the group that went to meet modi in the uk weren't Ramgarhias either. 

A lot of the Gurdwaras still carrying our sham anand karaj ceremonies are not Ramgarhia Gurdwaras either.

General Brar wasn't Ramgarhia either... Nor was KPS Gill...

That's before we even start to talk about Prakash Badal and family, Makkar and the majority of the rest of SGPC , not a single African or Ramgarhia in sight....

6 hours ago, Cisco_Singh said:

Lamington Warwick commitee aren't Ramgarhias, the group that went to meet modi in the uk weren't Ramgarhias either. 

A lot of the Gurdwaras still carrying our sham anand karaj ceremonies are not Ramgarhia Gurdwaras either.

General Brar wasn't Ramgarhia either... Nor was KPS Gill...

That's before we even start to talk about Prakash Badal and family, Makkar and the majority of the rest of SGPC , not a single African or Ramgarhia in sight....

I know full well the lemington gurdwara isnt ramgharias, im talking about the gurdwara in question in the letter above, which ironically u uploaded. Btw i was also referring to a coventry gurdwara especially, which is run by africans, who love india n b!tch indira. Y ur mentioning badal, makkar, sgpc, brar/kp gill i have no idea, wen i CLEARLY said in my post, "in the UK".

I've definitely never heard of any Gurdwara anywhere in the uk or anywhere else in the world with a Indira Gandhi photo on the Diwan hall.. that's a ridiculous claim to make without any proof.

Now back on topic, this thread has nothing to with casteism there are several Gurdwaras in the uk ,  that are openly ignoring Sikhi principles and rehit Mayada , in the search for profits and income generation from sham anand karaj ceremonies and party Halls. 

Why is Sikh Council UK and the other Sikh organisations that claim to represent Sikhs silent on this issue ?