History falsified....or not?

CEO

I have been reading some articles & books on sikh history at the time of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, both from sikh & non-sikh sources. It has come to me that there are some things that are either falsified or true in our history. For example, was Baba Deep Singh Ji's head actually decapitated & he was able to fight for long time while holding head on hand? Or that Baba Deep Singh Ji's head was heavily injured and that he supported his head from losing too much blood by placing hand & fighting with his other hand? From the people's opinions i read, some stated that this was to show the power of Guru ji's spiritual power, while some said that Baba Deep Singh Ji actually carried a decapitated head while fighting.

There are some other history i have not yet stated, anyhow, i would like all your opinions on this subject. Please do not consider this disrespect as my main purpose is to originally find out the actual events rather than unintentionally or intentionally falsified events throughout various times & ages. Waheguru.

(Source-Read comments : http://sikhprofessionals.net/wahegurus-way/6-amazing-superhuman-feats-of-baba-deep-singh-ji)

Please do not consider this disrespect as my main purpose is to originally find out the actual events rather than unintentionally or intentionally falsified events throughout various times & ages. Waheguru.

I hope that you actually meant by the above statement as we had long list of "unsuccessful" trolls coming here often :)

Baba jees head was decapitated and it was his promise to guru sahib that he fulfilled. This is same as Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji who sat on the tatti tavi and meditated while mughals poured hot sand on him. That is also same when a single sikh fought against sava lakh mughals in the battle ground. From my post in other thread, Trust is needed if one wants to be the true follower. Shanka makes us to dig our grave deeper while we in it.

Guest Jacfsing2
7 hours ago, CEO said:

I have been reading some articles & books on sikh history at the time of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, both from sikh & non-sikh sources. It has come to me that there are some things that are either falsified or true in our history. For example, was Baba Deep Singh Ji's head actually decapitated & he was able to fight for long time while holding head on hand? Or that Baba Deep Singh Ji's head was heavily injured and that he supported his head from losing too much blood by placing hand & fighting with his other hand? From the people's opinions i read, some stated that this was to show the power of Guru ji's spiritual power, while some said that Baba Deep Singh Ji actually carried a decapitated head while fighting.

There are some other history i have not yet stated, anyhow, i would like all your opinions on this subject. Please do not consider this disrespect as my main purpose is to originally find out the actual events rather than unintentionally or intentionally falsified events throughout various times & ages. Waheguru.

(Source-Read comments : http://sikhprofessionals.net/wahegurus-way/6-amazing-superhuman-feats-of-baba-deep-singh-ji)

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! The original witters of our Ithiaas were the Hindu and Muslims; so there would rarely be any pro-Sikh views, if any; however, even the Mughals had to be impressed by Baba Deep Singh Ji fighting without a head, (why else would they give praise to their enemies?). It was true that Baba Deep Singh Ji was fighting without his head, and surprisingly he isn't even the most famous one to be alive without his head, rather it was a chicken known as Mike; and he lived for 18 months. If a chicken with no bhagti and survive 18 months being beheaded, (when they should die within 2 hours max), is it any real surprise that through the blessings of the true Guru; that someone with bhagti can do Ardas to see Amritsar at least once, and finally rest their head and fight headless? Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

6 hours ago, S1ngh said:

I hope that you actually meant by the above statement as we had long list of "unsuccessful" trolls coming here often :)

Baba jees head was decapitated and it was his promise to guru sahib that he fulfilled. This is same as Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji who sat on the tatti tavi and meditated while mughals poured hot sand on him. That is also same when a single sikh fought against sava lakh mughals in the battle ground. From my post in other thread, Trust is needed if one wants to be the true follower. Shanka makes us to dig our grave deeper while we in it.

All my trying is to be literate with our history, so if you still believe i am a troll, go ahead. 

Baba Deep Singh Ji, i have endless respect for him, i try follow the way he followed our Gurus. He was a man of intelligence & spiritual strength. He was Chardi Kala even at 75 years of age! 

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

yeah but even mughals  called our singhs dogs and kuffar and yet begrudingly had to admit our honourable nature and the strict control and conduct of our armies in the presences of females and other faiths

The last part is definitely true. That is what makes our history marvelous than any other ?

On 9/6/2016 at 1:12 AM, CEO said:

Check out videos on youtube how consciousness which we have all have moves matter just by pure concentration-dhyaan..If we as mere mortals can have potential to do such things just by concentration.

Now imagine self realized fully awakened soul baba deep singh ji - pure awareness /life force- bhramgyan functioning from baba deep singh body can do- those doubts of not be able to fight without head dont arise at all as back drop - life energy -consciousness takes care of everything  from regenerating cells and repair to carry on with and without half body. Vahiguru and his acts are infinite, unmanifested eternal infinite potential. Never confine or limit vahiguru's beant potential.