Beadbi Ramgarhia Sikh temple .. Again !!!

DSG

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Can also please explain how Jats are intellectually inferior?

They took an anglo d**k so hard up their ar5e, it'll take them another 200 years to figure it out - because they are intellectually inferior. It's going to be nonjuts who will figure the way out of this quagmire for the rest of the panth - in the meanwhile juts will continue to run around in pendu circles leaching off Sikhi bringing us down with their 'culture'.

Why do you hate Jats so much?

Nothing to do with hate. Just a dispassionate grasp of historical and contemporary realities. If you're Jut yourself, you probably wont get it.

You lot carry on doing your own thang. No one is stopping you. Knock yourselves out. Let's see where it gets you. Personally I'm wondering what your karmic payback for being whitey's attack dogs will be?

We're all learning here. 

A people who routinely murder and con their own blood brothers over land disputes aren't trustable. 

18 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

They took an anglo d**k so hard up their ar5e, it'll take them another 200 years to figure it out - because they are intellectually inferior. It's going to be nonjuts who will figure the way out of this quagmire for the rest of the panth - in the meanwhile juts will continue to run around in pendu circles leaching off Sikhi bringing us down with their 'culture'.

Nothing to do with hate. Just a dispassionate grasp of historical and contemporary realities. If you're Jut yourself, you probably wont get it.

You lot carry on doing your own thang. No one is stopping you. Knock yourselves out. Let's see where it gets you. Personally I'm wondering what your karmic payback for being whitey's attack dogs will be?

We're all learning here. 

A people who routinely murder and con their own blood brothers over land disputes aren't trustable. 

Surely if Jatts are so intellectually inferior what would stop the non jatts from taking over the panth if this is the case.

No one stopped them from opening gurdwaras.

The fact that Ramgharia gurdwaras do their own thing is testaments to that.

Please also provide how the non Jatts are going to pull Sikhi out of the quagmire that apparently Jatts have placed all Sikhs in.

Surely if the Jatts are up the backside of the Brits, it did not stop Tharkhans from going to East Africa and then lord it over the local black population, only for a whole lot of them running to the UK with their tails between their legs.

It did not stop Khatris or Bhatras or Ravidass or Sainis going abroad either.

Jatts can be just as arrogant as anyone else but so can other jaats. Some of them (Jats)will lord it overy others but there are a lot of them are far more open than the supposedly enlightened non Jatts.

I can say dispationately that people who claim to be anti-caste (which really means anti-jat) are far more casteist than we realise.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Surely if Jatts are so intellectually inferior what would stop the non jatts from taking over the panth if this is the case.

Hold your horses. It's coming. If people haven't done it already, it's because they aren't obsessed with abusing power like some others. But circumstances have forced people's hands. 

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Surely if the Jatts are up the backside of the Brits, it did not stop Tharkhans from going to East Africa and then lord it over the local black population, only for a whole lot of them running to the UK with their tails between their legs.

And rightly so. If they acted like ar5eholes than they should suffer for it. Tenfold. Let's see what karma has got in store for Juts too.  

15 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I would welcome it, but I reckon power can be abused by anyone of any background.

It's like that book Animal Farm by George Orwell. 

I agree. Everyone has a part to play in balancing things out. We've f**ked up big time as a society to have let things get to where they have. it's not promising. But what can you do as a Sikh other than keep striving and readapting?

21 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Gurdwara Committees are essentially money making enterprises.

If they see a market in serving meat and alcohol then they will.

If there are idiots in the Sangat that agree to this then the committee will fully exploit this.

You can write all you want, it will fall on deaf ears. What is needed is to suck out the profit from these ventures. There is only one language they understand and that is the language of money, hit them in the pocket.

If that means boycotting the gurdwara from anand Karaj's, Akhand paths etc then so be it.

If only it were so simple. These days many Gurdwaras will cater to anything for money - even holding weddings on the sly with nonSikhs - and advising the families on how to subvert any resistance to this by other Sikhs. It loks like they are ever adaptive to grab onto niche markets that keep the money coming in.  

They are so desperate for money, that if they starved of their usual sources of income, they'd start getting 'creative' to make up for it. So the above approach might just make things worse?