Beadbi Ramgarhia Sikh temple .. Again !!!

DSG

11 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I have a feeling most of punjabi sikh kaum are known to be show off kind of people . And our enemies know it well and exploit it.

Ironically , if you notice Punjabi Hindus who're far more industrially prosperous than sikhs don't have this fukra mentality. 

Look at the biggest industrialists in India . Some of the biggest tycoons in India are punjabi Hindus : 

Mahindra and Mahindra, Airtel , Bollywood Kapoor family, Bajaj , etc....

Ironically most Sikhs don't have big businesses in India . We only had Ranbaxy Pharma, but they sold it off too . We have Apollo tyres as well, but the CEO family has hindu names. How many large patrons do we really have ? why do we have so much of ghaddari genes in us ?

But what do these rich Hindu Punjabis do for Hindutva?

Those Kapoors and Khannas were very well off in the Lahore, Rawalpindi in pre-partition. Most of the rich industrialists in Punjab in pre 47 were made of these types and they were still booted out.

Money means diddly squat if you are not going to use it in the right way.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

But what do these rich Hindu Punjabis do for Hindutva?

Those Kapoors and Khannas were very well off in the Lahore, Rawalpindi in pre-partition. Most of the rich industrialists in Punjab in pre 47 were made of these types and they were still booted out.

Money means diddly squat if you are not going to use it in the right way.

Yes its true that most of rich hindu punjabis were from pakistani punjab side , but I guess since they're hindu, they're more likely to marry to hindus outside punjab and they do infact and somewhere the kids don't give a damn that they're punjabis and Punjabi element in their culture is lost as it usually happens with Hindu punjabis of mixed marriages.

We should be glad they ain't sponsoring hindutva lol. You don't want more enemies lol .

Rich businessmen anyways don't patronize religions thesedays as they see through all the dhong and hypocrisy . 

If I were rich I would love to patronize so much of sikhi cause though :D I would want my religion to travel far and wide to each corner of planet

2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Yes its true that most of rich hindu punjabis were from pakistani punjab side , but I guess since they're hindu, they're more likely to marry to hindus outside punjab and they do infact and somewhere the kids don't give a damn that they're punjabis and Punjabi element in their culture is lost as it usually happens with Hindu punjabis of mixed marriages.

We should be glad they ain't sponsoring hindutva lol. You don't want more enemies lol .

Rich businessmen anyways don't patronize religions thesedays as they see through all the dhong and hypocrisy . 

If I were rich I would love to patronize so much of sikhi cause though :D I would want my religion to travel far and wide to each corner of planet

They remember very well they are Punjabis when it suits them.

Shiv Sena in Punjab had a lot of backing from certain elements of the H.P. business community .

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
33 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They remember very well they are Punjabis when it suits them.

Shiv Sena in Punjab had a lot of backing from certain elements of the H.P. business community .

Shiv sena in punjab is pure evil . I tell you if sikhs keep migrating the way it is now from punjab, we're going to be next zoroastrians of punjab. And lets not forget that hindus are always hiding in bush to wait for the moment when they can reclaim back the punjab. As their numbers grow, so will their influence in politics and ultimately Hindu hegemony over punjab , which even badal was afraid of . I am glad the badals lost the elections.

And it won't stop at that. They will like to move back the hindu idols to darbar sahib, as it was before the reformist Singh Sabha movement we don't appreciate as much as we should !

I don't think relations between sikhs or hindus are anyways better. We can pretend otherwise.

Ofcourse , Hindus started all the game of marrying with sikhs just so that they can always control us.

8 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Shiv sena in punjab is pure evil . I tell you if sikhs keep migrating the way it is now from punjab, we're going to be next zoroastrians of punjab. And lets not forget that hindus are always hiding in bush to wait for the moment when they can reclaim back the punjab. As their numbers grow, so will their influence in politics and ultimately Hindu hegemony over punjab , which even badal was afraid of . I am glad the badals lost the elections.

And it won't stop at that. They will like to move back the hindu idols to darbar sahib, as it was before the reformist Singh Sabha movement we don't appreciate as much as we should !

I don't think relations between sikhs or hindus are anyways better. We can pretend otherwise.

Ofcourse , Hindus started all the game of marrying with sikhs just so that they can always control us.

Leeches never leave us, do they ? I really hate them sometimes. 

The Hindus would be pretty stupid to think that Sikhs leaving Punjab would be a good thing.

They would prefer Sikhs to stay because we are useful against the hordes on the other side of the border.

This is the reason RSS were instrumental in Ghar Wapsi. They were very aware of the growth of Christianity in Punjab.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

The Hindus would be pretty stupid to think that Sikhs leaving Punjab would be a good thing.

They would prefer Sikhs to stay because we are useful against the hordes on the other side of the border.

This is the reason RSS were instrumental in Ghar Wapsi. They were very aware of the growth of Christianity in Punjab.

I wonder what thick pendu singhs have to say on this.

Ghar wapsi is india wide, not jst punjab btw. Also ghar wapsi in punjab to bring christians back to sikhism was rebuked by guess who ? SGPC 

They didn't care that christian missionaries are far bigger threat to sikhs than hindutva 

5 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I wonder what thick pendu singhs have to say on this.

Ghar wapsi is india wide, not jst punjab btw. Also ghar wapsi in punjab to bring christians back to sikhism was rebuked by guess who ? SGPC 

They didn't care that christian missionaries are far bigger threat to sikhs than hindutva 

I can't really speak for the motives of SGPC.

I would be careful to keep calling pendu Sikhs thick. Because when it does come to action they won't over think like the erudite Urban Sikhs, they will just act. They will act first and think later.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I can't really speak for the motives of SGPC.

I would be careful to keep calling pendu Sikhs thick. Because when it does come to action they won't over think like the erudite Urban Sikhs, they will just act. They will act first and think later.

what exactly u mean ? i do trust SGPC, but i think they're just lazy slobs who don't contribute as much as they should

5 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

what exactly u mean ? i do trust SGPC, but i think they're just lazy slobs who don't contribute as much as they should

SGPC are an institution. A political institution,  and like political institutions they tend to be very slow to react to certain events.

And like political institutions tend to do, they are more interesting in keeping power.

Now if Christian missionary activity was a direct threat to the SGPC then they would act.