are pro-caste jatts the new hindu brahmins of our Sikh kaum?

genie

I was having a conversation with two Sikh guys of different caste backgrounds and they both told me they avoid jatti girls now because they are such a disgrace to Sikhi.

They both said these days jattis and jatts are only interested in being in their own hindu brahmin given caste than listen to their Guru's and marry someone who is a Sikh regardless of caste.

One was telling me how he was getting to know this girl who calls herself a proud Sikh girl on a dating site but has slept around with white guys and see's it as not a problem to be with non-sikh guys but her parents would flat out refuse her marrying any non-jatt Sikh guy so while she is sleeping around with non-sikh guys when it comes to marriage they will allow her to marry a white or jatt guy only.

The other guy told me that he was getting to know this Sikh girl who seemed to tick all the boxes he is looking for in a girl until she asked for his surname, he said singh but then she said no whats your real surname. Being a Sikh he said singh again then she brought out her true intentions and openly asked what caste he was. He just said he is a Sikh and he doesnt believe in castes. And Sikhi is against castes so are you a castist or a Sikh? She said she is a sikh but for her parents sake she has to marry the same caste. He then told her good luck and blocked her from his contacts.

Now brothers and sisters, if this is the state we are in where these girls mainly from the jatt articial brahmin hindu caste system only want to marry within their own caste against Sikhi and yet sleeping around with white, black and muslim guys then there is a serious issue in our kaum that needs addressing.

Jatts are not alone in this, some of the tharkhan/ramgharia's girls are also holding out on the same ancient backward hindu caste belief system. Brahmin Hindu pandit's must be laughing their heads of at the state of our supposedly anti-caste religion. Once the brahmin priestly class could only dream of making Sikhs of the Guru's believe in discriminatory caste system but now they have managed to influence and pump up the various castes against each other to stick with their brahmin given castes their job is half done to Hinduise and keep Sikhs disunited.

This is how inter-faith anti Sikh antics start when pendu punjabi castist parents tell their daughters you can marry anyone as long as its a gora or same caste.... these girls need get it into their heads that being with a fellow sikh regardless of their race or caste is the correct way of thinking.

Guest Jacfsing2

According to the Hindu Caste system that these so-called Sikhs believe in Jatts are pretty poor or down there somewhere. Since when did they become the high and mighty? Most of them don't even farm anymore, in the same way most Brahmins aren't preachers and most Khatris aren't warriors anymore. It's just a useless thing to separate humanity.

5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

According to the Hindu Caste system that these so-called Sikhs believe in Jatts are pretty poor or down there somewhere. Since when did they become the high and mighty? Most of them don't even farm anymore, in the same way most Brahmins aren't preachers and most Khatris aren't warriors anymore. It's just a useless thing to separate humanity.

Exactly.

To the shame of our Sikh community even most hindu's in the west (the very community that formed the caste system) dont even ask for what caste a person is when they looking for marriage. Yet if you see materimonial and dating sites or newspapers or programs our ignorant lost people are still asking for hindu construct caste speific people to marry.

Thats why I have linked it to inter-faith marriages. They are the same pendu punjabis who been raised with that village mentality of carrying on their hindu traditions and have zero love or knowledge about Sikhi enough to enforce or teach their kids to only marry a fellow Sikh no matter what race or caste.

Guest Jacfsing2
53 minutes ago, genie said:

Exactly.

To the shame of our Sikh community even most hindu's in the west (the very community that formed the caste system) dont even ask for what caste a person is when they looking for marriage. Yet if you see materimonial and dating sites or newspapers or programs our ignorant lost people are still asking for hindu construct caste speific people to marry.

Thats why I have linked it to inter-faith marriages. They are the same pendu punjabis who been raised with that village mentality of carrying on their hindu traditions and have zero love or knowledge about Sikhi enough to enforce or teach their kids to only marry a fellow Sikh no matter what race or caste.

To be honest, Daas wouldn't want to get married to a Sikh who believed in caste too much anyway. (Most likely turning down the Rishta or what not immediately). Daas personally believes it negatively effects our ability to spread as a Dharam especially with them potential Dalit converts, as well as others, (Daas would like everyone to accept Sikhi; however, there should be a strong base). No problem with people who love each other that are the same caste; however, shouldn't be a requirement either for marriage.