Guest Korr

Wjkk wjkf i m 26 and done with study .my parents want me to get married now,but my parents have no  contacts with amrtidhari families. As i also never have amritdhari friends in college.my parents and i r finding hard to find amritdhari boy

waheguru g s knows ^^^^^^

2 hours ago, Cloud said:

WJKK WJKF

This guy advice is very far from Sikhi teachings.  He tells others to be carefree and really trust God.  However, comes October Guruka Singh is harassing the world Sikh community for donations for Sikhnet aka pay his salary.  Where is the this carefree and trusting God advice for himself?  Video after video, website ads after website ads, countless e-mails sent to collect donations and they set a deadline to reach.  Why not trust in God and if God wants others to make donations to Sikhnet, then God will deliver the donations.  He contradicts himself in his own advice.  Tells the person looking for a husband to trust fully in God and stay carefree, but then tells the listener your job is to recognize the right one.  Recognizing the right one according to this carefree opinion would mean for the person to trust in God and God will deliver the right one to the person.  While expanding on this idea of recognizing the right one he continues to trip over himself and says its a marriage of two souls and gives examples of what marriage is not of.  He list spirituality being a good example of what marriage is about.  Well what spirituality does a soul have when the soul is Vaheguru?  He says one thing and then back tracks on it.  Clearly showing he does not have the Guru's knowledge.  Guruka Singh is know for pulling things out of thin air and adds false value to it.  Don't let the white turban and white kurta fool you.  Also, he is know for teaching anti-gurmat teachings like mudras while doing simran.  He is not a good source at all for advice.  Stay clear of this guy.