Guru Sahib's Beadbi @ Bradford Gurdwara Sahib CCTV FOOTAGE

S1ngh

This incident doesn't add up.  Why would she go up a flight of steps just to drop Sri Guru Granth sahib ji?  She is not making any real attempts to conceal herself.  It almost seems like she wants people to know what she did.  This happened in the UK and she is well aware there are cameras allover the place.  Since she brought the Saroop to the gurdwara.  She very easily had access to a Saroop.  Maybe her parents had one her car driver's parents.   This whole incident is super strange.

The following information has now been shared by West Yorkshire Police:

• West Yorkshire Police have identified and interviewed the person responsible. 
  • The person is a white Christian woman whose mother had links to a Granthi in the past.  The Granthi passed away a few years ago and her mother passed away recently.
  • Following the recent death of her mother, her intention was to repatriate Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to the Gurdwara Sahib for proper safekeeping and care.  She attempted to do this and finding the Gurdwara was closed attempted to leave Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji at the Gurdwara gate. 
  • The woman claims she had no malicious intention and did not understand the disrespect her actions were causing against Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
  • West Yorkshire Police will not be charging the woman with any crime.
  • West Yorkshire Police are prepared to facilitate a meeting between Panj Singh and the lady concerned. 

Source: http://www.sikh24.com/2016/08/19/press-release-by-sikh-council-uk-on-disrespect-of-sri-guru-granth-sahib-ji-in-bradford-uk/#.V7dTWpMrJR0

Update http://www.sikh24.com/2016/08/19/bradford-beadbi-innocent-mistake-sangat-still-raps-police/#.V7db8ZMrJR0 

If the white non-sikh woman isnt charged with hate crime that is religious motivated then it would be a big disgrace and a slap on the face of Sikhs of the UK.

It is a clear case of beadhi and racist attack.

If I found a bible at my house and wanted to return it to a church and found it was closed or locked for the night for some reason I wouldnt just chuck it over the fence for the priest to find it hopefully the next day. I would wait for a time when the church is open and deliever the copy with respect to the correct people who can take care of it. If i had hate in my heart or did not care for the other person's religious items I would do what the white woman did and chuck the bible over.

So its up to the bradford gurdwra commitee now to step up to the plate and get this woman charged named and shamed and send a message to other people that British Sikhs will not allowed disrepect of their religion and attack on the Guru go without justice.

In other news following the beadbi and vandalism at the former Gravesend Gurdwara site carried out by the youth football team of the Gurdwara (all non Sikhs). Who also filmed themselves laughing and celebrating while they caused the damage and shared the footage on snapchat.

The Gravesend Gurdwara commitee along with the Kent Police decided an appropriate punishment would be that the youths should issue an apology... That's it nothing else. No charges pressed...

Ridiculous let off for blatant vandalism and disregard for property. Note the Gurdwara commitee originally tried to cover up this event and prevent it from becoming public knowledge. Probably because they were guilty of leaving Gutka sahibs and other materials in the building without proper care, many of these were thrown on the floor by the vandals and we're damaged. Pictures can be found online of the  Gutka sahibs and other materials which were recovered from the building by sewadars.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/gravesend/news/teenage-temple-vandals-told-to-100944/