BibaKaur

Effects of Late Marriage And Postponing Pregnancy On Our Life

4 posts in this topic

Biba Kaur this is simplistic thinking , the fact that we do not eat according to gurmat bibek and eat outside ready made foods and drinks means we are ingesting large quantities of literal poisons which strip our bodies of their natural vitality and health it is not just age and delayed pregnancy . Vaccines have been found to have preservatives with known infertility effects also such as polysorbate 80. Less drugs of all forms need to be taken and only necessary medical intervention at a last resort where diet modification has failed to resolve . I mean our great grands had massive families on very simple to no medical intervention... must be something there 

On August 24, 2016 at 8:37 AM, jkvlondon said:

Biba Kaur this is simplistic thinking , the fact that we do not eat according to gurmat bibek and eat outside ready made foods and drinks means we are ingesting large quantities of literal poisons which strip our bodies of their natural vitality and health it is not just age and delayed pregnancy . Vaccines have been found to have preservatives with known infertility effects also such as polysorbate 80. Less drugs of all forms need to be taken and only necessary medical intervention at a last resort where diet modification has failed to resolve . I mean our great grands had massive families on very simple to no medical intervention... must be something there 

I totally agree with you on the diet perspective but I think age matters too. In out great grandparents' times it was very common to get married at an early age, so that could be one factor too! 

38 minutes ago, BibaKaur said:

I totally agree with you on the diet perspective but I think age matters too. In out great grandparents' times it was very common to get married at an early age, so that could be one factor too! 

my Nani ji had her first at 21 nd her last baby 24 years later making her over 45 , another Masi of mine had no children and then had her first in her late forties and of course that 70 year old singhni had a baby boy this year ...

we can do it later in life, but the main thing is, you need to be less selfish and that is the main problem, people are too self-centred these days to give their time and attention to each other and their children.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead