If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change?

I would try to change the greed, hatred, and discrimination from the hearts of mankind, and substitute them with : humility, tolerance and forgiveness...

So that peace and satisfaction, may be achieved to an  extent...

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest Jacfsing2

Daas likes what @Harsharan000, (I will not quote him; as the new structure has an awful quoting system) said; however, what Daas believes should be made different throughout the times is people focusing on the internal and less on the external. Imagine all of the huge views of if they decide to wear a Gol Dastar or one of them Triangle Pagris, or whether their beard is curly or straight, or to decide whether your clothes are blue or white. I'd rather cut all the meaningless talk.

13 minutes ago, MHS said:

Nothing.

Same, as it was meant to happen it was Hukam. But I would have changed myself and my approach to deal with situations if I had the chance so I would have hurt less and offended less people. 

But even that is the way I am I am and that probably wouldn't have changed either, until God graced me with the experience of to.