How to Inspire People to Sikhi?

Guest Jacfsing2

Guest Jacfsing2

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, Daas was recently wondering how he could inspire people to follow Sikhi more, especially with the way the world is going right now. Daas honestly believes that there is something he does wrong while trying to explain the importance of Sikhi just to the the basic people Daas knows. Also there is no true Sarbat Da Bhalla without Sikhi as all other joys are temporary with only Gurmat being permanent joy. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, Daas was recently wondering how he could inspire people to follow Sikhi more, especially with the way the world is going right now. Daas honestly believes that there is something he does wrong while trying to explain the importance of Sikhi just to the the basic people Daas knows. Also there is no true Sarbat Da Bhalla without Sikhi as all other joys are temporary with only Gurmat being permanent joy. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Hey Jacfsing2 Paji, long time no see. How are u? Was just thinking yesterday where you gone to. Hope all is well. ?

Guest Jacfsing2
3 hours ago, simran345 said:

Hey Jacfsing2 Paji, long time no see. How are u? Was just thinking yesterday where you gone to. Hope all is well. ?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! I was mostly busy with normal stuff that was important; you can pm; as nobody would want to conversation changed on this topic.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! I was mostly busy with normal stuff that was important; you can pm; as nobody would want to conversation changed on this topic.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Oh sorry I messed it up. 

Here I'll post it again for you:

3 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

16 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

People will follow Sikhi when God graces them too. Just be devoted yourself and be true to yourself and God. A person's qualities reflects upon those around them, so instead of wanting people to have the same approach as yourself, they are more likely to learn and appreciate from one's personality and their qualities, that will eleviate the notion of preaching with pressure. 

People do not like change so fast, so it's understandable as we should think of ourselves first, that what if somebody approached us, how would be respond to it. How would we want to know about Sikhi?  Take it from there, place yourself in others shoes and you will get ideas and more of an understanding, and as you know one can't force any thoughts on anybody. It's about them experiencing it themselves. 

Guest Jacfsing2
On 8/5/2016 at 5:15 AM, simran345 said:

People will follow Sikhi when God graces them too. Just be devoted yourself and be true to yourself and God. A person's qualities reflects upon those around them, so instead of wanting people to have the same approach as yourself, they are more likely to learn and appreciate from one's personality and their qualities, that will eleviate the notion of preaching with pressure. 

People do not like change so fast, so it's understandable as we should think of ourselves first, that what if somebody approached us, how would be respond to it. How would we want to know about Sikhi?  Take it from there, place yourself in others shoes and you will get ideas and more of an understanding, and as you know one can't force any thoughts on anybody. It's about them experiencing it themselves. 

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! Thanks for that; Daas would rather help people get some hope in the world and wishing for the betterment of everyone. Sometimes Daas does says something simple like, "Wake-up at early to Jaap Naam", and somehow it never seems to pass; even to the one's who call themselves Sikhs. Sometimes I take it as my own failure; but even trying to just help people, Daas doesn't know if it goes the wrong way. (P.S. I don't teach anyone something I'm not trying to follow myself; I'd rather not do Pakhand.) Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!