genie

What was Guru Ji's rational behind the commandment Sikh daughters should only be given to Sikhs for marriage?

pardesanbibbi2    199
8 hours ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

Rise above it don't let the negativity of others drag you down.. It's bait I keep taking

I have noticed. You have my sympathies. Thanks for your help. 

• Like 1

jkvlondon    3,409
2 hours ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

So JKV am I right in my understanding that your husband is not sikh? Did you get married in the gurdwara?

I'm not sure how to reconcile some of your opinions with this?

my definition of sikh proper is Khalsa , however my husband is coming from another culture and so would fall in sehajdhari category and no I do not mean mona , he has full kesh , keeps dharda parkash, has learnt gurmukhi and can read, obviously doesn't have a massive vocab (in terms of bani) but still learning , goes to Gurdwara , gives daswand, doesn't eat meat eggs etc and supports his sons who are amritdhari 100% . He is torn as his family guilt trip him on his changes/lifestyle but he is being pulled by sikhi strongly. When we got engaged it was in Guru ji Hazoori and the same for our marriage , we have worked through life together with Guru ji as our guide , we have taught our children about sikhi  as we were supposed to. We are sikhs . You come across a little like the teacher who told me your kid is half brazilian and half sikh ...you are either sikh or not it has nothing to do with birth, nationality or colour.

JSinghnz    923
7 hours ago, pardesanbibbi2 said:

I was elsewhere but I was redirected here to educate an oaf like you.  What a dunce! I say this due to strange peculiarities of your mind in which it works, and fat determination on your part, not to learn any theories or doctrines presented by sharp and highly developed intelligent individuals or human beings they instructed  me to visit this exclusive website... nincompoop! 

Here is your reading list for the next two weeks:

Cinderella and her ugly stepsisters, Snow White and the seven Dwarfs, Three little Pigs.

Make sure you memorise spellings and new words too.

What else can be expected from a dumbo like you  who who does not even know what to post and where.

And also learn from the presented nonsense presented by your "highly developed intelligent individuals" 

who according to you has stated,"Religion is an opiate of the poor, uneducated, oppressed and the ignorant masses!”

and stop visting this website which is based on RELIGION.

I know it is a big ask but do try to get well soon.

JSinghnz    923
17 minutes ago, kangw said:

Omg, the fool never understood the post. You need a brain transplant to replace your penddu fudhu brain. Did you fall off the back of the lorry or what? As someone mentioned too many DDBz and FOBz all over the place. Scram and take your dung with you lowbrow trash, straight  from the pendd! Stop your trouble making.

Mind your langauage here retard.

JSinghnz    923
27 minutes ago, kangw said:

Omg, he only learned few words in his entire life! No wonder someone called him 'an oaf, a dunce, i.a.!' You don't belong here, go hide in a snake pit, and cover it with dung, so no one can find you. Ha!

You are not  fit for this forum as you have neither the sense nor the manners to be here.

You must be really leading a sad life of an uncultured, uncouth person who the society shuns.

Go back to your sad hole and rot there.