What was Guru Ji's rational behind the commandment Sikh daughters should only be given to Sikhs for marriage?

genie

8 minutes ago, kangw said:

JSinghnz     893

You are not  fit for this forum as you have neither the sense nor the manners to be here.

You must be really leading a sad life of an uncultured, uncouth person who the society shuns.

Go back to your sad hole and rot there.

Like this

Oh, look, the birdbrain is out of his snake pit looking for more dung! The self proclaimed paragon of good manners, with low IQ  score of -3,  loco is back! 

Hehe, he is now worrying about my life, calling it 'sad' and this is coming from someone who uses big words like 'uncultured and uncouth' without knowing what they imply. Big words for small gob! Also, claiming he has been shunned by society!! I wonder why? Considering he fell off from the back of a long, never ending smelly lorry, he must have transmogrified into a skunk due to lack of hygiene facilities in those hideous lorries! 

Lo and behold, the wazzock keeps on repeating my words because of shortage of vocabulary of his own!  It is kinda wacky! Total waste of time and space. Nutty as a fruitcake!  

Has a mind that resembles a rat's nest!

Why did they let you out of  the madhouse????????????????

Just now, harkirat23 said:

I have. So stop your childish behaviour as to who started it first and who didn't right now. We have young people as well as women participating on this forum. So, behave.

You behaving like a brat now. And if you dont know the difference between the right and wrong, dont poke your nose.

If someone wants to think he can get away with abuse, he has picked on a wrong person.

3 minutes ago, harkirat23 said:

You are the one picking on people here, they are just responding to the right person. In fact, that p'bibbi2 hasn't even responded to your last comments. I hope she won't either. 

Being real poOr in understanding, you totally missed that p 'b's nonsensical remarks, didn't you?

BEST ADVICE FOR YOU, DONOT INTERFERE IN OTHER'S BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!