Sangat didn't allow Panthpreet to do program in Italy

GPS

18 hours ago, jassa said:

So no video of them challenging Akal Takth Sahibs marayada.

Ok any video of them challenging Jaap Sahib Chaupai Sahib or naam simren ?

Why I am asking this is because I am impressed with dhundas katha with what ever I have heard just want to know why people hate him is it just because he is from missionary college and speaks against derawad openly or he actually is challenging nitname bania and amrit sanchar like Prof Darshan or Kala Afgana.

And please remember only those people are offended by a question who dont know the answer and those who know the answer sees it as a chance to share their knowledge.  

This poster has been a member of this forum since June of 2006.  He has written 2438 post in a time period of ten years.  This shows he's been exposed to the information regarding dhunda and Panthpreet which he is asking for.  I don't buy this naive act for one Second.  Anyone who is inclined to find out about dhunda and Panthpreet can simply do a youtube search with the relevant terms.  Being a troll on this site has not helped this poster in the past.  Won't help him today either.  

9 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

This poster has been a member of this forum since June of 2006.  He has written 2438 post in a time period of ten years.  This shows he's been exposed to the information regarding dhunda and Panthpreet which he is asking for.  I don't buy this naive act for one Second.  Anyone who is inclined to find out about dhunda and Panthpreet can simply do a youtube search with the relevant terms.  Being a troll on this site has not helped this poster in the past.  Won't help him today either.  

And he claims to be a Nihung singh who are custodians of Bani of Dasam pita.What marayada he is talking about.This married has a shortened chapai sahib and Nihung sings and all sampardayas follow full chaupai sahib.

Chatanga I think you recognize me well. In past I have ripped/abused all the Dasam Granth Sahib haters and missionaries all my past posts are here. As one of the posters mentioned I am here since 2006 all my past posts would be in favour of what you of GPS or Akalifauj is writing today. They are just like my mirror image. I would have abused more gave negative feedback if someone has exactly posted what I have posted in 2006 - 07.

I was 20 years old just had santheya of Prachin panth parkash suraj parkash nanak parkash etc. For me only Budhadal was greatest rest all were RSS agents.

But today I am 31 years old and in last 5 years I stopped posting here. I was learning Guru Granth Sahibs bani and today I just cant follow this bhed chall of abusing. Today I see Sikh kaum far greater then budhadal or nihang singhs.

90% of individuals have no knowledge about Dasam Granth but the chose either to love it or hate it just based on their circle and certain articles and they are fighting over it.

To be short today my take on Dhunda has great knowledge of Guru Granth Sahib we have to agree with it. He speaks about social evils derawad. In one of the video he talks about show me any gurudwara dera sant baba which does ardas for baby girl. It hit me in my brain.

So he has certain qualities and he is questioning certain things. Why should we not acknowledge good qualities of every individual we have in panth. Will not it bring together the panth which is above all. 

Now in the above video posted he questioned Hemkunth Sahib with a quote from Guru Granth Sahib that which has a word to word meaning ke Paharan te sidh beth ke apna janam gawa rahe hai te guru Gobind Singh kiddan pahar te beth ke bhagti kar sakde hai. What would be its better reply to answer him based on Guru Granth sahib bani or shut him up and abuse him ?

Guru Nanak Sahibs full bani is based on geyan charcha. Mecca gaye sidha koll gaye every where there were question answers. But today people get offend when asked anything which questions there imagination. Missionaries are RSS agents if you question this you will become RSS agent as well for many here.

13 hours ago, jassa said:

90% of individuals have no knowledge about Dasam Granth 

So he has certain qualities and he is questioning certain things.

How can anyone with an average IQ expect from the members of the so called Sikh 'panth' to understand, appreciate, elaborate and then propagate Sikhism when 110% of the so called 'panth' has never been blessed with reading of normal finer works of art in their lives?!  If 110% of the SP has never appreciated the Pinjabi classics which is the responsibility of those that set out the national curriculum how can anyone in their right mind expect them to appreciate the SACRED literature enunciated by the SACRED Gurus?  Considering most Sikhs have never had the  blessing to glance at ordinary literature  written for ordinary people, so to access or experience a range of emotions or events, which will enable them to increase their understanding or appreciation of different topics and concepts!  

I am afraid the so called 'panth'has been deprived of literacy and numeracy so badly, that it is impossible for anyone to relate to matters from someone else's point of view, which in turn has hindered the panth's ability to feel appreciation for the divine literature of the 10th King.  

The Bani of the 10th King, if read with utmost sincerity enables us to develop the most humane of  emotions known as EMPATHY!  Without this noble and virtuous quality no one with two legs, two arms and two eyes should address himself as a member of the human race.  EMPATHY gives birth to higher, noble, refined, subtle and many more sacred and divine qualities in a human being.  No wonder, we only ever witness them in great Mahapurushs only nowadays!

If one is still questioning then one should not be questioning in public where the Guru's Sangat has congregated to learn Sikheee!  Their questioning signifies their doubt in the Great Bani and the Hukams of the Most Divine Guru.  They are imparting their doubt, ignorance, disbelief and arrogance to the Guru roop Sangat.  It is a case of blind leading the blind and totally profane and sacriligious.  These doubting Thomases, fake preachers, should not be allowed to preach to the GRSangat till they have worked out their doubts and faith in the Guru in private.  

Jassa, let us be specific instead of beating about bush. You wrote  

"

To be short today my take on Dhunda has great knowledge of Guru Granth Sahib we have to agree with it. He speaks about social evils derawad. In one of the video he talks about show me any gurudwara dera sant baba which does ardas for baby girl. It hit me in my brain."

my response

Essence of Guru Granth Sahib bani is naam simran. Dhundha calls it parroting. 

Sikh tradition lays down procedure of nam simran and it is also given in rehat maryada.

that proves Dhundha does not do nam simran. Pl tell us how he can call himself a Sikh