Lady got punished for doing guru jees beadbi

EST1699

6 hours ago, chatanga said:

This woman gave an interview in which she admitted tearing the angs of Guru Granth Sahib. She said that her son was a granthi at this Gurdwara but had been replaced. Her intention was to show that the new Granthi was incapable of looking after the place by committing this heinous act. She was hoping the granthi would have been removed and that the SGPC would reinstate her son as Granthi, as they were a poor family.

People will stoop so low. It reminded me of the Bow Gurdwara fire. People won't even spare Guru Ji for their own selfish reasons.

That's disgusting 

6 hours ago, chatanga said:

This woman gave an interview in which she admitted tearing the angs of Guru Granth Sahib. She said that her son was a granthi at this Gurdwara but had been replaced. Her intention was to show that the new Granthi was incapable of looking after the place by committing this heinous act. She was hoping the granthi would have been removed and that the SGPC would reinstate her son as Granthi, as they were a poor family.

People will stoop so low. It reminded me of the Bow Gurdwara fire. People won't even spare Guru Ji for their own selfish reasons.

Bow gurdwara? From what I recall that arson on Guru Ji and burning down of gurdwara was allegedly started by some black youth who ran off after starting the fire?

Did they eventually catch the real culprit and their find the motive for that henious crime then?

1 hour ago, genie said:

Bow gurdwara? From what I recall that arson on Guru Ji and burning down of gurdwara was allegedly started by some black youth who ran off after starting the fire?

Did they eventually catch the real culprit and their find the motive for that henious crime then?

No one was caught but the black guy was a lter invention after it went wrong.

2 hours ago, chatanga said:

Her story seems too on point and fishy when she mentioned Punjab da mahoul. I find it disturbing most people aren't even acknowledging the possibility that these people were paid to say this or do this.

Just like a crazy person who was whispered to do something if you retaliate against just crazy person it isn't truly getting to the root of who was behind it..

Whole situation is just sad.