Reading Bani From Dasam Granth Everyday ?

Guest curious

13 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Bro ,

I am just giving the vidhi taught to a sant by Guru Gobind SIngh ji through shaheed Singhs ...you can try to do whatever comes to your mind and find out for yourself what it feels like to be grabbed up by Shaheed Singhs . 

And I am giving you the teaching I received from Sri guru Granth Sahib ji.  Sitting or standing repeat his Name.  There are no time restrictions on when Gurbani is to be read.  A person can go through Sri guru Granth Sahib ji or Dasam Granth Sahib ji and will find nothing stating time restrictions.  Understanding Chandi di vaar is the key to eliminating doubts on it taking a person into some odd experience after sunset.  It's the person's short coming and not the Bani.  Some get sexually aroused after reading stories from charitorpakhyan.  Whose fault is there aroused lower instinct?  Surely not the stories.  They are there to learn from and advance the mind from the attachment of lower animal instinct.  Not to make decisions based on lower energies.  Look beyond the physical.  Similarly many believe Chandi is being praised in Chandi di vaar.  They are stuck on the physical aspect and have not gone into search the power behind it all.  The one who raises them up and them destroys them and raises others only to destroy others in their ego.

13 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

And I am giving you the teaching I received from Sri guru Granth Sahib ji.  Sitting or standing repeat his Name.  There are no time restrictions on when Gurbani is to be read.  A person can go through Sri guru Granth Sahib ji or Dasam Granth Sahib ji and will find nothing stating time restrictions.  Understanding Chandi di vaar is the key to eliminating doubts on it taking a person into some odd experience after sunset.  It's the person's short coming and not the Bani.  Some get sexually aroused after reading stories from charitorpakhyan.  Whose fault is there aroused lower instinct?  Surely not the stories.  They are there to learn from and advance the mind from the attachment of lower animal instinct.  Not to make decisions based on lower energies.  Look beyond the physical.  Similarly many believe Chandi is being praised in Chandi di vaar.  They are stuck on the physical aspect and have not gone into search the power behind it all.  The one who raises them up and them destroys them and raises others only to destroy others in their ego.

A true life experience was has by my Masi she did 40 day Paat of Chandi di vaar in her home to counter constant psychic attacks to family members , every time she would sit she would experience attempts at distraction in her empty home , she persisted ek chit, on the 40th day despite the distraction attempts she completed the paat and heard a massive thard sound like a crack of thunder ...after that nothing ever bothered her again. I know what is revealed to us is according to our levels but surely a Sant can give us good advice ?

Chandi di vaar is a beautiful energizing bani and there is no doubt of its power .

18 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

I actually agree with you

Guest Toofan Singh
On 7/8/2016 at 2:52 PM, MrHSinghK said:

Veer ji first of all i am not amritdhari yet and secondly yes Chandi Di Vaar can be read everyday as long as it done before sunset with Sukhmani Sahib and 5 bani's cos many people can't handle the Bir Ras.

I myself was afraid before even listening to it let alone reading it

Haha...fear can make us do strange things!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tva prasad
On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 6:41 AM, Guest _thanatos_ said:

The current Dasam Granth was compiled by Bhai Mani Singh Ji with the help of Mata Sundri Ji, the chaubis avatar also recounts the birth of a mythic bull which held the world up. Something that Guru Nanak Dev Ji disproved in Japji sahib itself.

no he didn't. It is a well known fact among learned ones that the earth is supported by Dharam, right? Dhaul is personification of Dharam (just as suryadev is a personification of surya/sun, Shanidev personification of shani/saturn, ganga personification of river ganga/Ganges, etc.).

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:41 AM, Thanatos said:

Guru Ji also writes in a poetic sense, in Dasam Granth Akaal Purkh is described as having a bed made of various gods. Are you saying Akaal (who's described as Nirankaar) suddenly literally has a bed?

akaal purak has a sargun and nirgun form. The one described in jaap sahib, akaal ustat, etc. is the nirgun forum.