Again And Again And Again And..... Regrets

Guest lost

Guest lost

Fateh.

Does this happen to everyone. I know whats right and wrong but still blindly do it. I know I'll go to hell for a kurehet but carry on. The first time I do it guilt takes over but then get used to it. Sometimes I tell myself not to think cus dwelling won't be a solution. I try justify the worst things to myself. I try switch my mind off just so im not upset but once I started something it's just easier to carry on. Somedays I struggle too much. If certain things hadn't happened id be fine. Events lead on to other things. Thats no excuse for me but reason and now it gets worse and I get worse. Message to people out there I mean this from the bottom of my heart, love yourself because then your world cannot crush. Love maharaj and anyone or anything in the way is an obstacle it's kaljug. I don't want any human except the really bad people to ever be in my situation. If you are upset try not to be reckless. People read gurbani daily and we should but the truth is that only when you face a difficulty will you realise where you stand spiritually. Is it bad somedays I get angry at God. We say 'karam asandra khet..' but what if the 'karam' was not your fault and someone else plays mind games. Lets not believe in blame as such but somebody else has been evil and used you physically mentally etc and that person has changed you. God must realise that.

Thanks for reading. Sometimes I need to just need to see things in a different light. Am I totally in the wrong for getting corrupted and losing faith because of a huge gursikh who I thought was 'mr right' amd enjoyed hurting me. And is it normal to want revenge and hate and all that. Thank you.

Healing can take time, sometimes years. Cut contact with the person, and either allow yourself rest and reflect on the situation. If you can do path regularly it will help. You reap what you sow. If you sowed sin you will have to burn and suffer. However if you sow bani and simran and ardaas, one day the rewards will come to you which are peace and wisdom.

Feelings of anger and revenge will prevail at the start but don't give up. Remember always mera vedh Guru Gobinda.

Guest Lost

Thank you all for your replies. Sorry I didn't mean that guru ji are like us sorry. Just I find it so difficult. I look forward to dying tbh. Ok so I am 22 yr old girl and lived according to gurmat my whole life almost. I did sunder gutka before school and was anti social and strict (I thought) and this isn't hankar but it will help explain. So I never went shopping or to the park I done everything in line with Maryada... but one evil Singh planned to ruin me. I never knew another person no girl or boy and this one guy enjoyed the 'power'. At the time I didn't realise and am really let down. He used gurbani to justify!

For example he said:

Sehj suhavi sang mil preetam anad mangal gun gae. And many more pangtis...

And made me believe his interpretation. He used stories of chardikala gursikhs and led me on. He knew I was strict well tried to be so he promised to marry me. I was so thick and stupid he managed to wiggle his way in my head and once he got what he was after he disappeared. He used me. He knew lots of gurbani and used it to explain his dirty mind and I was so angry but yeah. I feel like a huge pakhandi because if I followed gurbanu properly nothing could evwr have happened. Maharaj tested me and I failed MISERABLY. I feel like my whole gursikh life has gone to waste. People go shopping and movies and takeaways and even swear and everything but they follow tget rules when it comes to kurehet and I dont know how I slipped up. How will I get married I'm ruined. Can't believe a Singh managed to get so close to me and now I feel like the only way out is to ask maharaj for another life and stay untouched. I was trying my best and this Singh enjoys knowing that he's able to drag me in the gutter. Every morning and night I reflect and question life. How can somebody get away with it? I try. Really do. Im on here because I actually contact nobody I've lost trust. If good deeds have a good result then why do I feel the whole universe is against me. I don't care about humans I wish I had maharaj on my side and I really couldn't care less about any singh. This is turning me insane. I wantes to die clean and pure. So many regrets.

Perhaps you should contact the sikh helpline. It is best for you to talk to someone qualified and in confidence.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sikh+helpline&oq=sikh+helpline&aqs=chrome..69i57.2907j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Sikh Helpline, United Kingdom (UK). Hotline: 0845 644 0704

www.sikhhelpline.com/

The Sikh Helpline is a confidential telephone counselling and email inquiry service where you can get help and obtain information on Sikhism and cultural ...

Contact

Contact us for help! Call: 0845 644 0704 / 07999 00 4364.

Thank you all for your replies. Sorry I didn't mean that guru ji are like us sorry. Just I find it so difficult. I look forward to dying tbh. Ok so I am 22 yr old girl and lived according to gurmat my whole life almost. I did sunder gutka before school and was anti social and strict (I thought) and this isn't hankar but it will help explain. So I never went shopping or to the park I done everything in line with Maryada... but one evil Singh planned to ruin me. I never knew another person no girl or boy and this one guy enjoyed the 'power'. At the time I didn't realise and am really let down. He used gurbani to justify!

For example he said:

Sehj suhavi sang mil preetam anad mangal gun gae. And many more pangtis...

And made me believe his interpretation. He used stories of chardikala gursikhs and led me on. He knew I was strict well tried to be so he promised to marry me. I was so thick and stupid he managed to wiggle his way in my head and once he got what he was after he disappeared. He used me. He knew lots of gurbani and used it to explain his dirty mind and I was so angry but yeah. I feel like a huge pakhandi because if I followed gurbanu properly nothing could evwr have happened. Maharaj tested me and I failed MISERABLY. I feel like my whole gursikh life has gone to waste. People go shopping and movies and takeaways and even swear and everything but they follow tget rules when it comes to kurehet and I dont know how I slipped up. How will I get married I'm ruined. Can't believe a Singh managed to get so close to me and now I feel like the only way out is to ask maharaj for another life and stay untouched. I was trying my best and this Singh enjoys knowing that he's able to drag me in the gutter. Every morning and night I reflect and question life. How can somebody get away with it? I try. Really do. Im on here because I actually contact nobody I've lost trust. If good deeds have a good result then why do I feel the whole universe is against me. I don't care about humans I wish I had maharaj on my side and I really couldn't care less about any singh. This is turning me insane. I wantes to die clean and pure. So many regrets.

Kid what is done is done !

As per Gurbani we all are Fallible.

ਭੁਲਣ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਅਭੁਲੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਕਰਤਾਰੁ ॥

Bhulan Andhar Sabh Ko Abhul Guroo Karathaar ||

भुलण अंदरि सभु को अभुलु गुरू करतारु ॥

Everyone makes mistakes; only the Guru and the Creator are infallible.

Ang 61 Line 7 Sri Raag: Guru Nanak Dev

That is why provision for PESH is there in Rehat Maryada.

Confess in front of Guru Sahib + Punj Piyaras, accept the penance and be guilt free.

Don't worry about the guy he will pay for what he did with Interest !

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest Thanks

Thank u @bundha and everyone. That touched me. I walked out of workplace today but that message will keep me going. Means a lot.

God bless we need people like you in this world.

That was a brilliant reply Bundha Paji, OP penji is right, there should be more people like you to give the right advise. To OP penji, if you want to talk to a female about anything that may help you, do not hesitate to contact me by making an account. But I think Bundha Paji has guided you wisely.