When Will The Entire Panth Accept The Sarbat Khalsa Jathedars?

Guest Jacfsing2

Guest Jacfsing2

Daas really wanted to know this, as in the Sarbat Khalsa of 1986 everyone had accepted a new person as Jathedar of the Akal Takht, but when Jagtar Singh became the Jathedar; the SGPC openly denies it ever happening. (They both became Jathedar because of the Sarbat Khalsa). Can anyone also tell Daas why there would need to be a separate Jathedar of GurSikhs and Gurmukhs; (Sarbat Khalsa Jathedars), and one for Manmukhs and Mahapaapis, (SGPC Jathedars)?

How can you say EVERYONE accepted the 86 SB decisions? Not true. Even back then just as today there was a lot of divisions. SGPC weilds power right now and controls the establishments, and the other Jathedaar is in prison. Until SGPC isnt voted or kicked out the confusion will remain. And I bet they wont admit defeat easily either lol.

Its not possible nor important to have people agree on appointment of jathedars but rather more important matter in hand should be - let jathedars actions speak for itself and win hearts of many by their actions- let them make a road way to fix many under lining issues.

Those who dont agree with appointments (I for one for my own set of reasons) should be atleast neutral should not cause road blocks in their way, stay out of their way and let them prove their worth of jathedar by their actions.