Love Or Lust Confused

You think that's bad you should hear my life story. I'm almost 17 and haven't been able to score a better job than a <banned word filter activated> cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker <banned word filter activated> hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart, and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friendzoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all <banned word filter activated> worse is that I live in a <banned word filter activated> pineapple under the sea.

You think that's bad you should hear my life story. I'm almost 17 and haven't been able to score a better job than a <banned word filter activated> cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker <banned word filter activated> hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart, and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friendzoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all <banned word filter activated> worse is that I live in a <banned word filter activated> pineapple under the sea.

Ahahaha I knew where this was going after a few sentences!

Guest Jacfsing2

I've been friendzoned real hard. She's my only real friend,

The friend zone isn't real; it's merely a concept started by some Pakhandi, "nice guys", who have a secret undertone to have sex with people. I'm just saying, (you seem to have come from a town similar to what I've grown-up in though most of the businesses where I'm from just shut-down because of mega-competition, in the form of a place called Wal-Mart).

The friend zone isn't real; it's merely a concept started by some Pakhandi, "nice guys", who have a secret undertone to have sex with people. I'm just saying, (you seem to have come from a town similar to what I've grown-up in though most of the businesses where I'm from just shut-down because of mega-competition, in the form of a place called Wal-Mart).

dude its a spongebob reference.

who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

Is that what they call it around your end? "Secret Undertone"

"You keep your secret undertone away from me, you hear me? You sicko!"

Guest Jacfsing2

Is that what they call it around your end? "Secret Undertone"

"You keep your secret undertone away from me, you hear me? You sicko!"

Only Daas calls it a secret undertone.