Mr. Tarikh Fateh

Koi

I have been watching tarek fatah. I dont know what to make of him. Its nice to see a muslim standing up and talking against shariah n all the things wrong in islam. But he is extremely liberal. He wants pakistan to be eradicated, he thinks india is the best thing in the world, and he wants seperation of religion n state. Hes a panjabi...he also hates saudi arabia. However he wants india to stay together so he would be against khalistan. He also wants to modernize religion

Guest Jacfsing2

I have been watching tarek fatah. I dont know what to make of him. Its nice to see a muslim standing up and talking against shariah n all the things wrong in islam. But he is extremely liberal. He wants pakistan to be eradicated, he thinks india is the best thing in the world, and he wants seperation of religion n state. Hes a panjabi...he also hates saudi arabia. However he wants india to stay together so he would be against khalistan. He also wants to modernize religion

He's an individual with good and bad qualities like anybody other than Vaheguru, (who is completely pure from bad). We can leave it at that; (most of the people who died for Indian independence didn't die for the India in 3 parts, but rather one Bharat with all of them together). You can take the positives and keep the negatives somewhere else from an individual.

mr Fateh has one good thing going for him and that he is able to see history as it is, not through the lens of islamic revisionist . He calls a spade a spade , he talks about how saudis positioned themselves as the true muslims , the only ones fit for leadership, and the revisions of the quran and biography to suit their agenda burning first sources as they went .