• Topics

• Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh Either get a sponsor, get them an offer of enrolment in Music at Uni, tell them to prepare for IELTS then apply for visa. Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh
    • yeah media is NEVER used for false propaganda : Communism in USA Yellow Peril WMDs Indira Gandhi had no choice in 1984, it was a last minute emergency Swine Flu epidemic etc etc  you haven't been to a Gurdwara , why lie , there are many female kirtaniyas in the west and some parchaariks too keep your filthy language to yourself You clearly have an agenda because Italy issue was resolved and Germany issue was resolved by Gursikhs trying to get a sit down , you need to stop jawing and start reading.
    • ਸਹਜੇ ਜਾਗਣੁ ਸਹਜੇ ਸੋਇ ॥ They awaken in peace and poise; they sleep in peace and poise. ਸਹਜੇ ਹੋਤਾ ਜਾਇ ਸੁ ਹੋਇ ॥ That which is meant to be, automatically happens. ਸਹਜਿ ਬੈਰਾਗੁ ਸਹਜੇ ਹੀ ਹਸਨਾ ॥ In peace and poise, they remain detached; in peace and poise, they laugh. ਸਹਜੇ ਚੂਪ ਸਹਜੇ ਹੀ ਜਪਨਾ ॥੩॥ In peace and poise, they remain silent; in peace and poise, they chant. ||3|| https://gurbaninow.com/shabad/732/10276
    • You should go with what your father n PARCHI says "America" If you have a sister whose also eligible your mother can marry her to the other guy.  
    • Oh, i am totally enthralled by what you have just said above.  Excuse me, media coverage by whatever means is the only way to pass on or share information in this day and age.  We are living in the 21st century after all, are we not? I rather believe the media coverage than those that have made it their profession to remain illiterate and utter gibberish.  There is no smoke without fire.  Stop supplying me with your unreliable figures without authentic authority or source to support them. Which gurdwara are you referring to?  Every single place of worship I have visited is so noisey that one cannot even hear the kirtan being sung parrot fashion by the kirtanees on the stage.  Besides, why are our gurdwara stages packed with male only kirtanees and giyaanies, where are the effing women for heavens sakes? Have they all become monehs then? Look, I am not interested in the undpaid or on pay roll politicians or committeess of India. My question is what are the sikhs doing to stop fighting amongst themselves, and teaching each other to resolve any dispute in a peaceful manner? Why are they not sitting together?