Some Home Truths

Guest jagsaw singh

miss harkiran ji.

You better stop chasing the dogtail with your same ol song and stop getting the kacheras in a twist.

It's a shame cuz looking at your activities on the forums, your sikhi has improved very little over the 3-4 years. Are you gonna just keep doing the same cuz you certainly aint helping yourself or raisng your consciousness. You've been welcomed into sikhi and instead of having humility, dignity and respect, you've just been enforcing your feminist views which btw are nothing to do with equality.

You from Canada, so maybe you should read and see some Jordan Peterson lectures/videos.. That professor's views are more in line with sikhi, for someone who doesn't speak about the faith.. You may learn the difference between what inequality is and how feminism is not the solution and can only make matters worse. 

seriously, >>> you've got to try and swallow some of the points that have been addressed to you over the years. ..Swallow them, meditate on them and let them sprout with knowledge. Swallow them, don't spit.

7 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

By the way your mouth could use some soap. Your mother should have taught you better manners than to resort to name calling years ago. Notice I still have not called you any names? And I will never stoop to your low level either. 

And bye you won't get any fans for Charitropakhyan in this part of India. 

Oh>>> no names. you say you don't call names and have never called any >>>but throwing sticks and stones is less than names then?

(just realised maybe canucks don't do the sticks and stones may break my bones..... rhyming)

5 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Yes there were Amrit sanchars here with Kaur's as Panj Pyaras. Don't worry we will get you photo but does it matter?

Thats not what i asked you for and you know it.  I'll repeat again:

32 minutes ago, chatanga said:

Seeing as you are in Kashmir, go ot the place where you took amrit and ask them to include eunuchs and people of no genders in the panj. let's see where that gets you. take your horse husband as well, he sounds like he needs a thappar.

And film it, so we can see. Come on ! I dare you! Balbir Singh you as well! Go and try it!

That will be the next step of your journey. let us know how it works out.

Plain and simple.

By the way your mouth could use some soap. Your mother should have taught you better manners than to resort to name calling years ago. Notice I still have not called you any names? And I will never stoop to your low level either. 

Your mother should have taught you not to be so devious. Its your deviousness that you need to work on.

Yes because you speak for all of them like you try and speak for all Sikh women.

22 hours ago, chatanga said:

It doesn't say it anywhere. Now you show us in Gurbani where it says to take "Khande di pahul".

Taksal only at their own gurdwaras do their own sewa. They do not stop any women from doing sewa at any other gurdwaras so stop lying.

The same husband you looked on as ahorse on your wedding day. All you have to do is give him a nose-bag and a bucket of water and he will say what you want him to say.

It was forced onto the Panth. Next time you go india, take your husband/horse and go to Sri Akal Takht Sahib and ask them to include women in their monthly sinchaars there.

give one example.

You have already had your answer to this.

Is this male bias and chauvinism:

ਜਿਉ ਪੁਰਖੈ ਘਰਿ ਭਗਤੀ ਨਾਰਿ ਹੈ ਅਤਿ ਲੋਚੈ ਭਗਤੀ ਭਾਇ
ਬਹੁ ਰਸ ਸਾਲਣੇ ਸਵਾਰਦੀ ਖਟ ਰਸ ਮੀਠੇ ਪਾਇ .
ਤਿਉ ਬਾਣੀ ਭਗਤ ਸਲਾਹਦੇ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੈ ਚਿਤੁ ਲਾਇ

Now you will say "why isnt there a verse for men to serve their wives with the same devotion?"

He doesn't sound like someone who could read. neigh, whinny and trump yes.

Speak for yourself. The other kaurs on this fourm have already tried to warn you from making an imbecile of yourself on another public forum. But you haven't listened. Stop trying to drag them into your stupidity and discussions.

Humans?  Only humans?

Post them then.

I will post shabads which show that the divine light in carried in all vegetation, animal life, AND humans. Even stones. And more.

If you weren't so devious you would have answered these points, instead of pretending to be a horse writing for you.

1 minute ago, HarkiranKaur said:

if the atma residing in the body is not being punished to be the gender they are, and the atma is genderless and every one is the same divine light then how can those souls in female bodies have to experience punishment while in this life? You have to then say why. 

Also, by saying ALL Sikhs must strive to take Amrit and saying that only males can initiate others then you are basically saying that those souls inhabiting frmale bodies are inherently lower avastha than those in male bodies. Because females would have to entirely rely on males for their spiritual advancement. This speaks as to something being wrong with female bodies or at the very least treating female bodies like a child compared to an adult in spiritual matters. You can't get around the fact that it means souls in female bodies are seen as lower. 

But doesn't Gurbani say that every human is equal and all contain the same divine light equally? How can souls in male bodies be higher spiritually speaking then? 

By sayng women can't do this seva you are saying women can't progress spiritually on their own and require males to pull them along. Nothing like being made to feel inadequate! Imagine that for a moment that the body you ended up with is defective and seen as a vehicle that will break down and never get you to the destination unless towed along by the opposite gender. 

Ok, so take these "facts" to the Gurdwara you ttok amrit in and ask them whether eunuchs/she-males/trans-genders  are included in being part of the Panj. Cite the aboive reason and then give us their response.

7 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Here is why it matters:

atma is genderless - agree?

life is impermanent and this body is false - agree? (Meaning you can't take your <banned word filter activated> with you)

Given that other species procreate asexually, it's known humans reproduce sexually to prevent genetic abnormalities since we are more complex.

Hindus believe someone is born female as punishment for past deeds, must serve males for minimum 6 more lifetimes before being born male and being able to advance.

our Gurus killed this idea saying this HUMAN body is precious and every human has opportunity to merge back with Creator.

if the atma residing in the body is not being punished to be the gender they are, and the atma is genderless and every one is the same divine light then how can those souls in female bodies have to experience punishment while in this life? You have to then say why. 

Also, by saying ALL Sikhs must strive to take Amrit and saying that only males can initiate others then you are basically saying that those souls inhabiting frmale bodies are inherently lower avastha than those in male bodies. Because females would have to entirely rely on males for their spiritual advancement. This speaks as to something being wrong with female bodies or at the very least treating female bodies like a child compared to an adult in spiritual matters. You can't get around the fact that it means souls in female bodies are seen as lower. 

But doesn't Gurbani say that every human is equal and all contain the same divine light equally? How can souls in male bodies be higher spiritually speaking then? 

By sayng women can't do this seva you are saying women can't progress spiritually on their own and require males to pull them along. Nothing like being made to feel inadequate! Imagine that for a moment that the body you ended up with is defective and seen as a vehicle that will break down and never get you to the destination unless towed along by the opposite gender. 

You don't get it and keep repeating the same ol farts.

Where have I spoken about inequality? 

Is this all you are going to do here?>>>> just twist the kachas??   twist my words??

Why don't you pay some goddamned attention to what I said > and swallow what is being told.

You already seen Jordan Peterson lectures that fast???

Go back>>read your posts>> and see what off-tangent cuckoo you really are.

Pathetic

Guest Jacfsing2

Note to Mods: Don't be supporting changes to Gurmat, for the love you may have Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji giving Amrit in the form of Khand-Di-Pahul ban that user who is attempting to change such a thing.

This whole topic is a joke. All you feminist bandari's and their chumche supporters please explain the following;

Why were all 10 Gurus men? In some instances such as 8th Guru & 10th Guru the gurgaddi was passed to a male child but still no women?

Why are all the Bhagats with bani in SGGS men?

Why were all the Panj Pyare men?

Why has every major religion in the world always started by a man?

Anyone who thinks they are going to walk into our panth & change our traditions is having a laugh... you nindaks of the Gurus maryada are going to end up in one place & one place only... you know where it is.

Old Rehitname clearly say women are not to be given Khande bata Di pahul. There's no written historical evidence that any women were give Khande Di pahul in 1699.

feminist bandaris and their chumche men... here's an idea... take your views, opinions & changes you want to Hazur Sahib or Budha Dal.... will be good to see how many minutes it's takes before a A WOMAN from there gives you a slap in the face before kicking you out onto your backside.

Listen to Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwales katha of Sukhmani Sahib. Sant Ji clearly says any woman who reads Sukhmani Sahib with the desire to be reborn as a man her desire will be fulfilled. 

Just because Guru Sahib afforded women 'respect' that doesn't mean they are completely equal... how can they be when men & women were created to be different??

And all you chumche, pathetic excuse for men... mahraj told us to respect women, protect women & to honour them... we wasn't told to place women on our heads & give them the same tasks men have been assigned to do.

Harkiran penji, you really do go OTT on the equality issue of women.  You keep stating the Rehat Maryada as an excuse I think for women equality, and that's the only thing you keep repeating again and again, theemia, women, janania, bibian.  Haven't you read the point c under it about disabled people, where are your thoughts, views, of equality then.  If I thought the way you did, I'd have written something about that, but have I ?  NO... I think you are just seeing the word woman as equality.  If you believed in equality so much, you'd be commenting on other clauses too. But for your own matlab, I think you're just using point b to your advantage and matlab.  

Bye...

• The topic was locked