Some Home Truths

Guest jagsaw singh

Guest jagsaw singh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa my brothers and sisters Waaheguru ji ki fateh.

And so, from one that is no longer welcome on this forum, let me summarize, bearing in mind that point 3, and point 3 alone, is my main point:

1) There's been threads, and a popular thread, about the issue of milk (products) in our Gurdwaras. Yet, interestingly, no one in those discussions has seen fit to mention how it was me who had been putting forward the Sikhi based arguments for it for the last 3 years on this very forum.

2) There's been a thread about a 'Rita Johal', and that thread has been mega popular as you've all seen it as a mega new topic. And yet none of you who posted in that thread remembered my goodbye thread (after the Mods here banned me) in which I mentioned Rita Johal (and 2 other Sikh females) who were either married to or going out with, Leicester City players or high profile supporters who were out on the pitch with them in celebratory scenes that were headline news throughout the world. In that goodbye thread, I mentioned how, seeing as how most of you are UK Sikhs and UK Sikhs are most probably the most inarticulate, mis-informed, illiterate muppets on god's earth, who was going to take my mantle of being able to see outside the box........i.e see a thing before it becomes bleedingly obvious. The fact that several weeks later someone here starts a thread about Rita Johal as if he or she had discovered a great new topic and you all, in masses, posted on it with your brand new thoughts about a brand new topic, gives us a very good indication as to why the Indian Hindu national stereotype of a Sikh is as a thicko and why they (the Hindu in India......i.e......the man that has a government that represents him.......a government that is seeking a permanent seat on the security council.....i.e a man with power. This man....I dunno what his name is....probably Romesh, Rakesh or summfink........This man...lets call him Rakesh..., with his view of Sikhs as dumb simpletons, is the reason we are in the state we are in (we're in a lot of sorry states but none more so than the fact that we, as a sangat on Sikh Sangat dot com.................are not even capable of spotting issues unless a period of exactly 4 weeks passes. :omg:

3) And so to my final and most important point. The suicidal Brexit.

The Mods here banned me. Who knows where in the world they sit and who knows how intelligent they are. None of that is important though but what is important is how a Singh repeatedly points out the increasing bigotry and hatred that is manifested on this forum and this of course makes those bigoted and hateful forum members complain about the Singh and....ultimately...the Singh gets banned.

And so, my sisters and brothers living outside the UK, please understand this: If you want to get an insight into the average poster on this forum and understand how the UK Sikhs can regularly turn out 80,000 every single year on the bluestar remeberace / Khalistan march and have a 100 professional parcharks and yet not be capable of having a single member of parliament, look at the widely available interactive map of London re; the EU vote. It shows that the whole of London, i.e 90%, was in favour of being part of the European Union but only 2 tiny areas were in favour of leaving and destroying their own children's future. Guess what those only 2 tiny areas were ? The extreme west of London....i.e Hayes and Southall (i.e the Sikh heartland of London) and the extreme east, i.e Ilford (east London's Sikh heartland).

And there we have it. The Singh that tried to counter the xenophobes gets banned well before the vote and so the Mods and Admins ensure the illiterate lemmings have the final and definitive say....i.e the vote.

And what was this final and definitive say?

Well. there's too many things to mention here but lets just sumarise by saying London's screwed because Frankfurt will now become Europe's financial capital, our economy is screwed, our housing market is screwed, our credit rating is screwed...we're in for 20 to 30 years of hard time and yet, we'll have to (as per the Norway example) have to pay in 80% more into the EU than we used to as a member just to enjoy the free trade and still have to adhere to the free movement (i.e immigration).

And there we have it. A nation so blinded by bigotry it was willing to destroy it's economy just so it could pay 80% more than it currently did and have the same amount of immigration. This is....without a shadow of a doubt, the most uneducated, illiterate nation on earth. Trump is such a bufoon of a countryand so blinded by xenophobia he thinks he is willing to build a wall to keep the others out. I used to think you couldn't get stupider than that but I forgot my own country. My own country is so stupid it makes Donald Trump look like an Oxford professor. My own country is so Stupid it destroyed it's own self and it's own children's future just to keep 'foreigners' out without having enough intelligence to know that it had the best deal in Europe and would now have to pay 80% extra for the exact same deal.

We are, without a shadow of a doubt, the most dumbest nation on Waheguru's earth and we, who have been here nearly 100 years and yet still can't produce an MP are without a doubt the dumbest of them all.

Guest jagsaw_singh

Why are you so pro-muslims and anti-hindus? Neither of them are our friends.

2 questions :

1) How exactly does my original point/thread about Rita Johal being with a Muslim (and 3 other Sikh girls in teicester City Football Club camp being married to non-Sikhs) i.e an original thread in which I criticised her for being with being "so pro-muslim" ?

2) How exactly does the point of this thread, which is the fact that the UK voters are the most idiotic, uneducated, dumbest on earth in the fact that they stupidly ruined their own economies and their own children's futures by voting 'leave' make you equate this thread with being "pro-muslim" ?

Are you an escaped mental patient ? :stupidme:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa my brothers and sisters Waaheguru ji ki fateh.

And so, from one that is no longer welcome on this forum, let me summarize, bearing in mind that point 3, and point 3 alone, is my main point:

1) There's been threads, and a popular thread, about the issue of milk (products) in our Gurdwaras. Yet, interestingly, no one in those discussions has seen fit to mention how it was me who had been putting forward the Sikhi based arguments for it for the last 3 years on this very forum.

2) There's been a thread about a 'Rita Johal', and that thread has been mega popular as you've all seen it as a mega new topic. And yet none of you who posted in that thread remembered my goodbye thread (after the Mods here banned me) in which I mentioned Rita Johal (and 2 other Sikh females) who were either married to or going out with, Leicester City players or high profile supporters who were out on the pitch with them in celebratory scenes that were headline news throughout the world. In that goodbye thread, I mentioned how, seeing as how most of you are UK Sikhs and UK Sikhs are most probably the most inarticulate, mis-informed, illiterate muppets on god's earth, who was going to take my mantle of being able to see outside the box........i.e see a thing before it becomes bleedingly obvious. The fact that several weeks later someone here starts a thread about Rita Johal as if he or she had discovered a great new topic and you all, in masses, posted on it with your brand new thoughts about a brand new topic, gives us a very good indication as to why the Indian Hindu national stereotype of a Sikh is as a thicko and why they (the Hindu in India......i.e......the man that has a government that represents him.......a government that is seeking a permanent seat on the security council.....i.e a man with power. This man....I dunno what his name is....probably Romesh, Rakesh or summfink........This man...lets call him Rakesh..., with his view of Sikhs as dumb simpletons, is the reason we are in the state we are in (we're in a lot of sorry states but none more so than the fact that we, as a sangat on Sikh Sangat dot com.................are not even capable of spotting issues unless a period of exactly 4 weeks passes. :omg:

3) And so to my final and most important point. The suicidal Brexit.

The Mods here banned me. Who knows where in the world they sit and who knows how intelligent they are. None of that is important though but what is important is how a Singh repeatedly points out the increasing bigotry and hatred that is manifested on this forum and this of course makes those bigoted and hateful forum members complain about the Singh and....ultimately...the Singh gets banned.

And so, my sisters and brothers living outside the UK, please understand this: If you want to get an insight into the average poster on this forum and understand how the UK Sikhs can regularly turn out 80,000 every single year on the bluestar remeberace / Khalistan march and have a 100 professional parcharks and yet not be capable of having a single member of parliament, look at the widely available interactive map of London re; the EU vote. It shows that the whole of London, i.e 90%, was in favour of being part of the European Union but only 2 tiny areas were in favour of leaving and destroying their own children's future. Guess what those only 2 tiny areas were ? The extreme west of London....i.e Hayes and Southall (i.e the Sikh heartland of London) and the extreme east, i.e Ilford (east London's Sikh heartland).

And there we have it. The Singh that tried to counter the xenophobes gets banned well before the vote and so the Mods and Admins ensure the illiterate lemmings have the final and definitive say....i.e the vote.

And what was this final and definitive say?

Well. there's too many things to mention here but lets just sumarise by saying London's screwed because Frankfurt will now become Europe's financial capital, our economy is screwed, our housing market is screwed, our credit rating is screwed...we're in for 20 to 30 years of hard time and yet, we'll have to (as per the Norway example) have to pay in 80% more into the EU than we used to as a member just to enjoy the free trade and still have to adhere to the free movement (i.e immigration).

And there we have it. A nation so blinded by bigotry it was willing to destroy it's economy just so it could pay 80% more than it currently did and have the same amount of immigration. This is....without a shadow of a doubt, the most uneducated, illiterate nation on earth. Trump is such a bufoon of a countryand so blinded by xenophobia he thinks he is willing to build a wall to keep the others out. I used to think you couldn't get stupider than that but I forgot my own country. My own country is so stupid it makes Donald Trump look like an Oxford professor. My own country is so Stupid it destroyed it's own self and it's own children's future just to keep 'foreigners' out without having enough intelligence to know that it had the best deal in Europe and would now have to pay 80% extra for the exact same deal.

We are, without a shadow of a doubt, the most dumbest nation on Waheguru's earth and we, who have been here nearly 100 years and yet still can't produce an MP are without a doubt the dumbest of them all.

actually Redbridge voted to remain overwhelmingly so no I refute your argument ...I tell you who voted out it was the recently naturalised sikhs (including my bro-in-law ) because they saw the word independence and did the knee <banned word filter activated> thing . The whole Brexit thing is so complex , you have arguments for and against national sovereignity, being forced to honour EU legislation above your own nation's ; which would be suicidal in the case of the proposed TTIP where the american corporations would have a legal right to bid for every public service contract in every member state and if they don't win sue for compensation from indvidual nations ...sound like hostile takeover to me BTW I voted in because I was concerned about sikhs throughout Europe and how we need to stic together to help keep our hard won rights. It is not even split into left and right of centre ...because it involves looking into what is coming down the pipeline , the multiyear EU budget that was yet to be decided by EU commission not individual nations at the table , including a centralised EU army which UK would have to acquiese control of its own fleet and armies to. Silver lining is the idiots may have bought us a little more time before TTIP or similar trade agreement is cobbled together for the UK which Cameron is itching to sign us up for . Corbyn wanted us to remain so that he could negotiate us out of it ...

The people who voted for joining the EEC were voting just to join a common market not a centrally controlled legislature, monetary system, army, government...which it has morphed into gradually over the years.

Guest jagsaw_singh

I for one rather miss this bloke. One of very few people on here who have their heads screwed on. Thanks admin :/

Thank you S4NGH, but there is a real point that I was hoping the sangat here would be intelligent enough to each on its own without my prompting because, let face it, I don't really belong here. In the last 2 weeks so many myths about 'Great' Britain have been laid bare for the whole world to see:

1) We started with the Euro 2016 where we, along with the entire world discovered some 'home truths' :

• As a football nation we are at best in the 2nd tier and most probably in the 3rd tier.
  • As a people we are plain and simply unpleasant people with horrible personalities. The Irish, for example, charmed the entire globe with their jovial humour, songs and genuine nature whereas the whole of Europe were glad to see the back of us as our fans lacked personality, humour and any redeeming qualities.
  • The Russian fans (even though they were vicious racist facists) showed the world that the traditional English working class fighting hard man is nothing but a myth and bravado and they showed this by demonstrating how 250 trained, sober men could beat the living daylights out of 50,000 drunk Englishmen with military planning of planned attacks from various angles lasting no more than 120 seconds each. (indeed, the tactic the Russians deployed in Marseilles is something we Sikhs in the Punjab need to learn and master next time we take on the shiv sena and police.

2) The collective national suicide that was the Brexit vote showed the whole world that the intelligent, educated Englishman that period dramas and Hollywood portrays was nothing but a myth. The Americans finally got to understand what continental Europe already knew about us, i.e we are far more uneducated, ill-informed and downright dumb than any redneck hillbilly in Alabama.

3) The Chilcot Report yesterday showed clearly how we are actually a 3rd rate military power with dellusions of being an actual power. Not only did we possess the military planning and tactical know-how of a schoolboy but we could only afford a schoolboy's pocket money on vital military equipment which, ultimately, along with our stubborn and 'proud' refusal of help from the Americans, led directly to our own soldiers deaths.

Our country, in the last 2 weeks, has been laid bare. The whole world has seen with its own eyes rubbish and uneducated it really is.

Guest jagsaw_singh

I notice from the 'Teresa May is the new Prime Minister' thread on the main page the uneducated and ill-informed masses that also called for the economic suicidal brexit have also failed to notice 2 things since Brexit :

1) 2 days ago, the UK government made a major new announcement stating its intention to build super economic ties with India. To illustrate this, the UK government dispatched its Trade and Industry Minister to Delhi for talks. In layman's terms, that means a clampdown on Sikh rights.

2) Today, the new Prime Minister announced that an Indian Hindu (Priti Patel) will, from today, be the UK's new Secretary for International Development. In layman's terms, that means plenty of trips to Delhi to draw up trade and a clampdown on Sikh rights that go with it.

The stupidity, ignorance and downright ineptitude of the majority of posters on this forum is manifesting itself faster than we thought.

Ignorance?

First of all, it's not the Trade and Industry Minister. For your information, the Minister for Trade and Investment is Lord Price. He wasn't in India last week.

https://www.gov.uk/government/ministers/minister-of-state-for-trade-and-investment

If you mean the former Business Secretary, Sajid Javid, then at least get the correct ministry. Isn't that rather "stupid" or shall I say, "ignorant" of you?

Secondly, Priti Patel, will make no more trips to India than previous ministers. And why shouldn't they? For all the problems we Sikhs think India has caused us, India is, like it or not, a force to be reckoned with. Every country from Australia to the USA and Canada wants to do trade deals with India. What do you expect British government ministers to do, sit there and pass a good business deal when they see one just because of Jagsaw? Priti Patel or Joe Bloggs, trade missions to India are going to happen. Fact.

Unless you live in cuckoo land, there is no such thing as ethical foreign policy.

Thirdly, current Sikh leaders have done more damage to Sikh rights than any Patel can try. Be it Sikh Council UK meetings with Modi, Badal and Captain Amrinder Singh pretending to hate eachother when they have in reality, collectively made a fool of Sikhs, or gurdwara pardhaans lining their own pockets.

Guest jagsaw_singh

Re; the '70 Dead in France Truck Terror Attack' thread on the main page:

There's two ways one can respond to this. One is to articulate how much we detest terror and terrorism and hope it just goes away and the other is to look at things in an educated intellectual way and examine the particular peculiar status quo that exists in France.

One thing all the major recent terror attacks have had in common is that they have all been committed by alcohol drinking drug taking street fashionable clean shaven French born young men. None of them have been what we would perceive to the 'Islamic fundamentalist' type and none have sported the look of one. All of them, however, have found a ready made excuse of 'Islam' to do what they wanted to do all along.

France itself has created the conditions. It operates a widespread unofficial apartheid system whereby all French born of black parentage or north African parentage are housed in purpose made souless, lifeless, hopeless 'surburbs (banlieu) away from the city centre which is preserved for white Frenchmen and women to live in. In these suburbs, unemployment is 500% higher than it is in the UK's worst inner city ghettos and the citizens are expected to live out their whole lives without hope for a job or future.

Men who do evil things like this, mowing down innocent and beautiful little children as well as adults, are not just born that way. Conditions.....their environment....turns them out that way.

France needs to do more than just condemn these evil acts. It needs to examine hard why the 4th and 5th generation France born young men of north African heritage....who have been French citizens continously for 200 years.....reject the idea of being French.

• The topic was locked