Abuse By Amritdhari Boy

Guest Singhni2465

Guest Singhni2465

Hi I'm a young girl and was in a relationship with an amritdhari boy, he used to abuse me (punched, kicked, beaten up) to the point where police and adults got involved. However he never admitted to anything that he had done and got away with it, he now lives the life of a 'perfect' Amrit Dhari boy & walked away like none of this had affected him. What does gurbani say about people who abuse others, will he be punished or has he gotten away with it all?

Guest Jacfsing2

Hi I'm a young girl and was in a relationship with an amritdhari boy, he used to abuse me (punched, kicked, beaten up) to the point where police and adults got involved. However he never admitted to anything that he had done and got away with it, he now lives the life of a 'perfect' Amrit Dhari boy & walked away like none of this had affected him. What does gurbani say about people who abuse others, will he be punished or has he gotten away with it all?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, everyone has to be pay their price for their sins. However, the way people are punished are completely different. Vaheguru is also forgiving and has compassion to those who are willing to change in their hearts and minds. The whole situation which you describe may not be how we was meant to be punished, rather it could be something unique. If your looking for people to insult Amritdharis, it's just not going to happen from Daas. The big thing is allowing forgiveness in your own heart, and accepting that life moves on, (Daas apologizes for being unsympathetic, but Daas really is not going to say anything bad someone who changed in their heart and spirit). As far as Daas is concerned only Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is without sin, no sin is higher or lower, and how would you feel if I constantly judged you for something you redeemed yourself from? "ਭੈਰਉ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ भैरउ महला ५ ॥ Bẖairo mėhlā 5. Bhairao, Fifth Mehl:

ਨਿਰਵੈਰ ਪੁਰਖ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਦਾਤੇ ॥ निरवैर पुरख सतिगुर प्रभ दाते ॥ Nirvair purakẖ saṯgur parabẖ ḏāṯe. The True Guru, the Primal Being, is free of revenge and hate; He is God, the Great Giver.

ਹਮ ਅਪਰਾਧੀ ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਬਖਸਾਤੇ ॥ हम अपराधी तुम्ह बखसाते ॥ Ham aprāḏẖī ṯumĥ bakẖsāṯe. I am a sinner; You are my Forgiver.

ਜਿਸੁ ਪਾਪੀ ਕਉ ਮਿਲੈ ਨ ਢੋਈ ॥ जिसु पापी कउ मिलै न ढोई ॥ Jis pāpī ka▫o milai na dẖo▫ī. That sinner, who finds no protection anywhere-

ਸਰਣਿ ਆਵੈ ਤਾਂ ਨਿਰਮਲੁ ਹੋਈ ॥੧॥ सरणि आवै तां निरमलु होई ॥१॥ Saraṇ āvai ṯāʼn nirmal ho▫ī. ||1|| if he comes seeking Your Sanctuary, then he becomes immaculate and pure. ||1||

ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਮਨਾਇ ॥ सुखु पाइआ सतिगुरू मनाइ ॥ Sukẖ pā▫i▫ā saṯgurū manā▫e. Pleasing the True Guru, I have found peace.

ਸਭ ਫਲ ਪਾਏ ਗੁਰੂ ਧਿਆਇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ सभ फल पाए गुरू धिआइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ Sabẖ fal pā▫e gurū ḏẖi▫ā▫e. ||1|| rahā▫o. Meditating on the Guru, I have obtained all fruits and rewards. ||1||Pause||

ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਆਦੇਸੁ ॥ पारब्रहम सतिगुर आदेसु ॥ Pārbarahm saṯgur āḏes. I humbly bow to the Supreme Lord God, the True Guru.

ਮਨੁ ਤਨੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਸਭੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਦੇਸੁ ॥ मनु तनु तेरा सभु तेरा देसु ॥ Man ṯan ṯerā sabẖ ṯerā ḏes. My mind and body are Yours; all the world is Yours.

ਚੂਕਾ ਪੜਦਾ ਤਾਂ ਨਦਰੀ ਆਇਆ ॥ चूका पड़दा तां नदरी आइआ ॥ Cẖūkā paṛ▫ḏā ṯāʼn naḏrī ā▫i▫ā. When the veil of illusion is removed, then I come to see You.

ਖਸਮੁ ਤੂਹੈ ਸਭਨਾ ਕੇ ਰਾਇਆ ॥੨॥ खसमु तूहै सभना के राइआ ॥२॥ Kẖasam ṯūhai sabẖnā ke rā▫i▫ā. ||2|| You are my Lord and Master; You are the King of all. ||2||

ਤਿਸੁ ਭਾਣਾ ਸੂਕੇ ਕਾਸਟ ਹਰਿਆ ॥ तिसु भाणा सूके कासट हरिआ ॥ Ŧis bẖāṇā sūke kāsat hari▫ā. When it pleases Him, even dry wood becomes green.

ਤਿਸੁ ਭਾਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਥਲ ਸਿਰਿ ਸਰਿਆ ॥ तिसु भाणा तां थल सिरि सरिआ ॥ Ŧis bẖāṇā ṯāʼn thal sir sari▫ā. When it pleases Him, rivers flow across the desert sands.

ਤਿਸੁ ਭਾਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਸਭਿ ਫਲ ਪਾਏ ॥ तिसु भाणा तां सभि फल पाए ॥ Ŧis bẖāṇā ṯāʼn sabẖ fal pā▫e. When it pleases Him, all fruits and rewards are obtained.

ਚਿੰਤ ਗਈ ਲਗਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪਾਏ ॥੩॥ चिंत गई लगि सतिगुर पाए ॥३॥ Cẖinṯ ga▫ī lag saṯgur pā▫e. ||3|| Grasping hold of the Guru's feet, my anxiety is dispelled. ||3||" (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang 1141)

Guest Kalyugi jee

Yar menu eh ni gall smaj ondi ke tusi lok pehla eho kehe galt kamma cho jande hi kio ho? Sharm ta nahi ondi eh knde ke i was in relationship, hadd hoyi payi aa kalyug di

Guest Jacfsing2

Yar menu eh ni gall smaj ondi ke tusi lok pehla eho kehe galt kamma cho jande hi kio ho? Sharm ta nahi ondi eh knde ke i was in relationship, hadd hoyi payi aa kalyug di

There are big things then simply judging someone for a mistake from probably a while ago.

Guest Kalyugi jeev

Jackfsingh, nahi yar paaji

Eh lok pehlo ta relationships cho pende aa fer kahuge i was abused by an amritdhari

Taadi ek hath nal ni bajdi

Guest Jacfsing2

Jackfsingh, nahi yar paaji

Eh lok pehlo ta relationships cho pende aa fer kahuge i was abused by an amritdhari

Taadi ek hath nal ni bajdi

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! Kalyugi Jeev, all I'm saying is that we have to stop judging people for mistakes in the past. Even I agree that having relationships just for the fun of it is Manmat, but there's clearly a difference between the both of our approach to the same issue. Have you never made a mistake? Are you some Mahapurukh or a man of Vaheguru? What I feel is that your overtly making a non-issue off something that was probably a very long time ago. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

So she has to be married in order for you to take the abuse seriously?... People get abused in marriages too, I suppose you shouldnt get married either. Keep your pendu soch to yourself.

Agree, she's been through a lot already and has come here for help. But on top of it people like kalyugi jeev blame the girl for everything. Typical backwards thinking. No matter what she has been through, she should be treated like a sister/daughter. I don't care what people like you think, kalyugi jeev, people make mistakes but it doesn't mean they should be abused for it.

To the OP, where the guy was wrong he will get whatever punishment God wishes. Karm tha bhogne pende a.

Have you seen a counsellor about this? Because sounds like he has moved on and you are still hurting from the whole experience. You need to talk to somebody about it, ask to see a counsellor or contact:

http://sikhhelpline.com

https://m.facebook.com/sikhhelpline/

Kalyug tha hai, par tusi vi us kalyug de hisa a. You are also contributing to it, by brushing situations like this under the carpet instead of helpin and educating. If it was the guy that was abused I'd say the same thing, to get help. But for some reason, narrowminded people seem to think that she deserved it, such low thinking.