We Are Not Muslims, Pakistanis, Europeans Or Asians

Yes, I am 100 % certain, everyone is aware of this.

It would be nice to know how to define a British sikh or any Sikh for that matter!

A Sikh is a person who either wears a turban, drinks and eats meat like no ones business or 'it' can be without a turban and does not drink or eat meat!

Guest Jacfsing2

A Sikh is a person who either wears a turban, drinks and eats meat like no ones business or 'it' can be without a turban and does not drink or eat meat!

A Sikh shouldn't be drinking an intoxicant. And a Sikh shouldn't be eating Khutha Maas, (meat killed without Daya, most common in Halal and Kosher).

British people are European people too

not any more.

Ummm, yeah, no, i think you'll find we're still "European" for another few years yet, even when Article 50 is activated we're still in the "EU" for another 24 month's and when (and if) we finally exit the EU the UK as a land mass is still apart of the European Continent (geographically speaking of course) so can still be classed as "European".

Ummm, yeah, no, i think you'll find we're still "European" for another few years yet, even when Article 50 is activated we're still in the "EU" for another 24 month's and when (and if) we finally exit the EU the UK as a land mass is still apart of the European Continent (geographically speaking of course) so can still be classed as "European".

Article 50 is going to be hilarious to watch, this coming from someone in the UK btw