Why Dont We Have Punjabi Boys Going After Muslim Girls

Guest Jacfsing2

My experience with the hijabi crowd in the playground ...they will not mix with non muslims given the choice , will not eat food cooked by others even if vegetarian , will not let their daughters come to a birthday party for their classmate my daughter in an non territorial situation (local kidspace) and my daughter knows that they do not include her in their games although she tries to be friendly .

The few that do talk are born and grew here in non Muslim dominant areas and behave in a normal way . There are those like the two afghani women on my street who are browbeaten in the presence of their men but once they are gone are super talkative and friendly . It's the stupid control structure ....

Maybe it has to do with the fact that women are second-class citizens in Islam? Only Sikhi believes in complete gender equality and Sikh women can do almost anything that a male Sikh can. The same is not true for Islam, where in some situations women can't even pray with men. Daas recommends this:

I remember reading about MUslim Girls in India started attending Gurdwara because they were not allowed to go to Mosque to do namaz . So came to darbar to do their ibadat there and the granthi Singhs were happy to accomodate them because their desire to pray was so strong.

Only Sikhi believes in complete gender equality and Sikh women can do almost anything that a male Sikh can.

There's a huge disparity between the theory and the actual practiced reality in our faith; you know that.

Besides, gender equality is a term that is questionable, because it promotes the idea that erring towards one or the other end of the spectrum is in itself discriminatory, when in fact acknowledging those differences shouldn't be a crime. We know that biologically and psychologically there are huge contrasts between the genders. To live in denial of those differences is foolish IMO. Spiritually, yes, the soul is genderless, but we aren't floating around in our non-corporeal forms.

Guest Jacfsing2

There's a huge disparity between the theory and the actual practiced reality in our faith; you know that.

Besides, gender equality is a term that is questionable, because it promotes the idea that erring towards one or the other end of the spectrum is in itself discriminatory, when in fact acknowledging those differences shouldn't be a crime. We know that biologically and psychologically there are huge contrasts between the genders. To live in denial of those differences is foolish IMO. Spiritually, yes, the soul is genderless, but we aren't floating around in our non-corporeal forms.

Daas knows that; however, under pure Sikhi there is complete gender equality. In the Semetic and other religious books, it is sometimes directly written that a woman is less than a man.

But sikh gender equality is based on that recognition of our corporeal reality firstly and accepting hukham ...so goes without saying ...Guru Pita ji didn't differentiate on our duties so we should not add false ones ourselves . Of course if the men are there they will do their duty , but this does not mean the women down tools and sit back . Women I think have become slack compared to our matavaan look at Mata Gujar Kaur ji, the sherni who inspired multiple generations with her steadfastness , Mata Bhaag Kaur ji who did her duty ... and many other sisters . We've got to stop the rot, and remove 'princess' mentality ...

As I said, most if not all Sikhs function according to their biological and psychological functions. It is a compulsion as well as a choice of sorts (the choice arising from the battle with the 5 thieves). Those who are capable of resisting their "programming" have understood the true lessons imparted to us by Guru Sahibs, yet those voices are not heard as much as they ought to be heard. They're drowned out by individuals with loud voices who've allowed Sikh philosophy to be influenced by non-Sikh thought for various reasons. Some of it is malicious rewriting of history, other times it's a lack of intelligence and a form of moral cowardice not to question those who've distorted teachings through their egos, allowing the times to influence the timeless.

In response to your earlier observations, men and women have unique functions that CANNOT be replicated by the other. No amount of wishing or hoping will ever change that.

Btw, sikhstudent99 is an undercover Muslim. He's a troll. Most of you are reeled in and taken for fools far too easily. There's a couple more who masquerade as Sikhs on this site, too.

Perfect response jkvl! Thank you!

So perfect I'll simply echo...

I don't care what faith one claims. If you use ANY woman like this, it's our duty to stop you.

you have said similar BS things before ...sharam kar our ancestors moral character was so high even our enemies had to admire them for it .When singhs start doing scummy things like you suggest , our dastars will be permanently thrown in the mud and the reputation of the kaum will be ashes . Take it from me a dastar wearing Sikh bibi , if I ever catch a SIngh using ANY girl like this I will beat seven bells out of him , they are my daughters and sisters too

Rather then going after other punjabi girls just to sleep around why dont they go after muslim girls. Even oretend to be muslim to pick them up

muslim men see muslim women as sisters an target non muslim women instead for there lust

Punjabi men should do the same

An if muslims have a problem with that bring back shere punjab an lay a smackdown on the muslims

No sikh of our beloved would make such a pathetic statement.

U r a disgrace!

I don't support what the origin poster has said. But I Dont see muslim girls as sisters either they are nothing to do with us we should stay away from muslims as much as possible.

I'm surprised you dont agree with him.