Condolences To My Brothers And Sisters In Britain

thugger

Guest Jacfsing2

You're still waiting for a "Messiah" to shoulder the burdens and do the hard work you refuse to do. It's because of this willful helplessness and slave mentality (constantly wanting to be told what to do, how to do it, and when) that means there is no hope for us. How many more great men does God have to send before it sinks into our thick heads that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, I totally agree with you that we need to be taking some responsibility ourselves as people who want to serve the Guru. But I do think that we need some leadership that could assist us along the way, (and also someone capable of inspiring people). One famous quote from somebody was, "All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing". It's different if you see something bad happening in front of you and your not doing anything, and going to evil to fight it.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, I totally agree with you that we need to be taking some responsibility ourselves as people who want to serve the Guru. But I do think that we need some leadership that could assist us along the way, (and also someone capable of inspiring people). One famous quote from somebody was, "All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing". It's different if you see something bad happening in front of you and your not doing anything, and going to evil to fight it.

Leadership = Guru Granth Sahib Ji + Dasam Bani + Sikh history.

Nobody else is needed.

Guest Jacfsing2

Stop moaning and start praying then! Pray to Wahiguru to send you a real human being to unite the Khalsa! How many lives have to be sacrificed before Khalsa is united? Stop being such a moaner and do something. I bet it is the non Anritdarries that complain the most.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, I'm just describing the actual situation of the Panth actually being divided. Not trying to make excuses, for my own weakness as an individual, (when I as an Amritdhari could do so much better in my own life). If I see something in front on me that is bad and causing harm; and I don't do something it's my own failure for not being a strong enough Sikh, but as a Panth we still need to be united, (looking at the long run) Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, (Bhul Chuk Maaf from Daas).

Guest Jacfsing2

Leadership = Guru Granth Sahib Ji + Dasam Bani + Sikh history.

Nobody else is needed.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, Daas agrees that you are right. "ਜਬ ਲਗ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਰਹੇ ਨਿਆਰਾ ॥ jab lag khhalasa rehae niara While the Khalsa stays true,

ਤਬ ਲਗ ਤੇਜ ਕੀਉ ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰਾ ॥ thab lag thaej keeo main sara I will offer my full support

ਜਬ ਇਹ ਗਹੈ ਬਿਪਰਨ ਕੀ ਰੀਤ ॥ jab eih gehai biparan kee reeth When they follow the ways of others,

ਮੈਂ ਨ ਕਰੋਂ ਇਨ ਕੀ ਪ੝ਰਤੀਤ ॥ main n karon ein kee pratheeth I will withdraw my assistance from them.", (Dasam Granth Khalsa Mehima). Without Guru Sahib, leader or no leader, we are nothing. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

why is everyone so slow ...Guru Pita ji made us each individual sovereign khalsa if we so choose but we are so sheep-like now because of listening and living amongst sheeple that we think we need a saviour to move our own backsides ....what do people actually think Pita ji meant when he said 'tej kehon main sara' that is AKAL PURAKH's Full power ...still need a saviour or you gonna actually put your bharosa in your father and start taking your duties seriously?

Guest Jacfsing2

why is everyone so slow ...Guru Pita ji made us each individual sovereign khalsa if we so choose but we are so sheep-like now because of listening and living amongst sheeple that we think we need a saviour to move our own backsides ....what do people actually think Pita ji meant when he said 'tej kehon main sara' that is AKAL PURAKH's Full power ...still need a saviour or you gonna actually put your bharosa in your father and start taking your duties seriously?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, read my last post before this one. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guest Jacfsing2

great minds think alike , or as my hubby says fools seldom differ...LOL

Daas honestly doesn't know if this was meant to be an insult or a compliment?