• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
thugger

Condolences To My Brothers And Sisters In Britain

82 posts in this topic

brexit results

Cameron has announced resignation intent ....which Ahole is taking over now in his place not Gove ! OK we have until October to find out who is being put in the hot seat. Scotland and Northern Ireland voted to stay in so people are wondering if the whole Union is going to break down over this . France had announced its intention to go to referendum if we Brexited . Also short sighted people forgot about France's threat to remove their responsibility of preventing illegal immigrants on their side of the euro tunnel from getting to us here

Edited by jkvlondon

Deeply saddened by today's news. Try not to get too gloomy folks.

Wats so sad about the news?

Wats so sad about the news?

if modi wanted brexit to succeed obviously he can smell the blood in the water , India would be able to put the thumb screws on uk even more now, if you thought the UK trade roadshow in India was embarassing be prepared for them to go for us 'radical sikhs' in a major way to placate the Indians for trade .

if modi wanted brexit to succeed obviously he can smell the blood in the water , India would be able to put the thumb screws on uk even more now, if you thought the UK trade roadshow in India was embarassing be prepared for them to go for us 'radical sikhs' in a major way to placate the Indians for trade .

I highly doubt that this will make Britain want to actually stop their alliance with India, The British actually assisted India with the killing of Sikhs in Operation Blue Star: (it wasn't an EU United mission).
1 person likes this

Whilst alienating the thriving Sikh businesses in the UK at the expense of a jumped up third world country? Not quite.

India is having its bread buttered by the U.S. as a way of sticking it to Pakistan. Whilst Britain will have to strengthen trade links outside the EU, excessively cosying up to India has never been on the cards.

Fer Kende "mistake hogea". Aho pela suteh peye c. Manu tha lagda kise side nu pata v nai c ki bolde. In or out, they are confused themselves.( the politicians). I think this is the first votes I've put a cross with my eyes closed. Jithe lag gea nishaan othe paa diti X. I had no idea what to do, was a tough decision.

Edited by simran345

Whilst alienating the thriving Sikh businesses in the UK at the expense of a jumped up third world country? Not quite.

India is having its bread buttered by the U.S. as a way of sticking it to Pakistan. Whilst Britain will have to strengthen trade links outside the EU, excessively cosying up to India has never been on the cards.

stop being naive they killed how many thousands of our bretheren and kept stum to protect their westlands contract. There will be no European court of human rights to help us as Cameron had already signed the UK away prior to the referendum

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/682541/REVEALED-EU-to-rubber-stamp-its-HUGE-1trillion-budget-NEXT-week-after-referendum-delay?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

stop being naive they killed how many thousands of our bretheren and kept stum to protect their westlands contract. There will be no European court of human rights to help us as Cameron had already signed the UK away prior to the referendum

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/682541/REVEALED-EU-to-rubber-stamp-its-HUGE-1trillion-budget-NEXT-week-after-referendum-delay?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

As someone who believes in conspiracy theories about a one world government being run by satanic shady elites, why are you coming down hard on the side of globalists who endorse the "no borders - one nation" policy? Does leaving the EU somehow affect your pocket? That's usually the only reason our lot get excited about these issues.

1 person likes this

As someone who believes in conspiracy theories about a one world government being run by satanic shady elites, why are you coming down hard on the side of globalists who endorse the "no borders - one nation" policy? Does leaving the EU somehow affect your pocket? That's usually the only reason our lot get excited about these issues.

I dont' I come down on looking at the full picture , too many freshies had started vandaing ladoos because they didn't think hard about the whole issue ...bus ussian EU ton nikaley vah ji vah .. Now we are totally at the mercy of the govt of this country and their decidedly dodgy deals and behaviour , now is not the time to go back to sleep but become much more politically aware and vocal .

I'm not fussed either way. Some people just want to watch the world burn.

1 person likes this

As someone who believes in conspiracy theories about a one world government

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, what is exactly wrong with the One-World-Government? Gurbani says, "Raj Kaerga Khalsa Agai Rahe Na Koi"? A united humanity under the Khalsa is a good thing.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, what is exactly wrong with the One-World-Government? Gurbani says, "Raj Kaerga Khalsa Agai Rahe Na Koi"? A united humanity under the Khalsa is a good thing.

And what of a non-Khalsa one world structure? A caliphate? An authoritarian organisation that has complete control over every aspect of its citizen's lives does not sound suspect to you?

2 people like this

And what of a non-Khalsa one world structure? A caliphate? An authoritarian organisation that has complete control over every aspect of its citizen's lives does not sound suspect to you?

Sounds like media brainwashing is the closest thing to this Non-Khalsa One Government system, (I'd assume it's easier to free a United world than to free individual places one by one). What you seem to describe seems Dystopian, and that's the best chance for the Khalsa to stand-up and free everyone at once.

What you seem to describe seems Dystopian, and that's the best chance for the Khalsa to stand-up and free everyone at once.

Sounds like you're waiting for a Kaurniss Everdheen to save the day.

1 person likes this

Sounds like you're waiting for a Kaurniss Everdheen to save the day.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, no, I don't want a fictional character to save us, I want someone who can unite the Khalsa to fight universal tyranny. Now people are way too divided so even if the Sikhs who want to do something would feel like they can't do anything. We need GurSikhs like Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale to unite the Khalsa, (without unity we will continue to fail). Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, no, I don't want a fictional character to save us, I want someone who can unite the Khalsa to fight universal tyranny. Now people are way too divided so even if the Sikhs who want to do something would feel like they can't do anything. We need GurSikhs like Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale to unite the Khalsa, (without unity we will continue to fail). Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

You're still waiting for a "Messiah" to shoulder the burdens and do the hard work you refuse to do. It's because of this willful helplessness and slave mentality (constantly wanting to be told what to do, how to do it, and when) that means there is no hope for us. How many more great men does God have to send before it sinks into our thick heads that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink?

2 people like this

You're still waiting for a "Messiah" to shoulder the burdens and do the hard work you refuse to do. It's because of this willful helplessness and slave mentality (constantly wanting to be told what to do, how to do it, and when) that means there is no hope for us. How many more great men does God have to send before it sinks into our thick heads that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, I totally agree with you that we need to be taking some responsibility ourselves as people who want to serve the Guru. But I do think that we need some leadership that could assist us along the way, (and also someone capable of inspiring people). One famous quote from somebody was, "All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing". It's different if you see something bad happening in front of you and your not doing anything, and going to evil to fight it.

Stop moaning and start praying then! Pray to Wahiguru to send you a real human being to unite the Khalsa! How many lives have to be sacrificed before Khalsa is united? Stop being such a moaner and do something. I bet it is the non Anritdarries that complain the most.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, I totally agree with you that we need to be taking some responsibility ourselves as people who want to serve the Guru. But I do think that we need some leadership that could assist us along the way, (and also someone capable of inspiring people). One famous quote from somebody was, "All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing". It's different if you see something bad happening in front of you and your not doing anything, and going to evil to fight it.

Leadership = Guru Granth Sahib Ji + Dasam Bani + Sikh history.

Nobody else is needed.

Edited by MisterrSingh
2 people like this

Stop moaning and start praying then! Pray to Wahiguru to send you a real human being to unite the Khalsa! How many lives have to be sacrificed before Khalsa is united? Stop being such a moaner and do something. I bet it is the non Anritdarries that complain the most.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, I'm just describing the actual situation of the Panth actually being divided. Not trying to make excuses, for my own weakness as an individual, (when I as an Amritdhari could do so much better in my own life). If I see something in front on me that is bad and causing harm; and I don't do something it's my own failure for not being a strong enough Sikh, but as a Panth we still need to be united, (looking at the long run) Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, (Bhul Chuk Maaf from Daas).

Leadership = Guru Granth Sahib Ji + Dasam Bani + Sikh history.

Nobody else is needed.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, Daas agrees that you are right. "ਜਬ ਲਗ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਰਹੇ ਨਿਆਰਾ ॥ jab lag khhalasa rehae niara While the Khalsa stays true,

ਤਬ ਲਗ ਤੇਜ ਕੀਉ ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰਾ ॥ thab lag thaej keeo main sara I will offer my full support

ਜਬ ਇਹ ਗਹੈ ਬਿਪਰਨ ਕੀ ਰੀਤ ॥ jab eih gehai biparan kee reeth When they follow the ways of others,

ਮੈਂ ਨ ਕਰੋਂ ਇਨ ਕੀ ਪ੝ਰਤੀਤ ॥ main n karon ein kee pratheeth I will withdraw my assistance from them.", (Dasam Granth Khalsa Mehima). Without Guru Sahib, leader or no leader, we are nothing. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

2 people like this