Sikhism On Vegan ?

thenormalguy

Calf can drink all milk

But once it grow to 2 months

Calf have teeth and they made cuts on her mother while drinking milk

We have buffalos at home india

So it is okay for buffalo baby to drink milk for two month or one months, and after that they cant survive on milk

They need to eat plants

But the cow baby cannt drink directly from mom as cows r very sensitive nd when cow baby drinks they make their moms sick, seen with my eyes

So we drink them with bottles

Nd calfs need milk for one months or two, but when a cows give birth to calf, it generates milk for next 7,8 mnths.

Calfs dnt need milk after two mnths

Proof: calf under two months or three, when allowed to go near mom, they try to drink milk from their mom

But when u allow a calf of 6,7 mnths old to go free, it will run towards plants and vegetables etc, but never go to suck milk from mom

What are you talking? How can calves make their mom sick, As a child I was fond of going to Doodhwala's and calves love milk as much as they get especially desi calves. May be now foreign breeds like Jersey or Holstein have different requirements because they are artificially milked and western nations have turned them completely into just milk producing machines,.

What I saw was that calf was given milk of 1 udder after 6-7 days for few months, if it survive good luck

Yes my friend

I dont know how to explain in English, buffalos are okay if baby buffalo suck milk. From them

But cows are very sensitive, nd cows give milk too much

Cows need fans(sensitive to temperature also)

Need to have shower atleast one time

Need to drink water three time

Need to eats plants twice the buffalo needs

When a milky cow sits, we need to have smooth.spongy.soil or sand there, as their milk bag is very very sensitive

When a callf drinks milk from cow, it frequently hit the milk bag with his small head(calf although do this with love but as the milk bag is very sensitive) cows mostly got cuts there and sick also

We we allow buffalo babies to drink directly from mom

But we use bottles to feed a cow baby

Sorry a bit off tangent.

I have tried to make eggless sponge cake a number of times, using silken tofu, flaxseed, even ripe bananas but to no avail.

Either cake does not rise, well it never rises, or it is stodgy and heavy. I have eaten eggless cakes that are light and fluffy.

What do we use as replacement for the binding qualities of eggs ?

How to make it rise?

Sorry a bit off tangent.

I have tried to make eggless sponge cake a number of times, using silken tofu, flaxseed, even ripe bananas but to no avail.

Either cake does not rise, well it never rises, or it is stodgy and heavy. I have eaten eggless cakes that are light and fluffy.

What do we use as replacement for the binding qualities of eggs ?

How to make it rise?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Orgran-No-Egg-Replacer-200g/dp/B00SWW911M/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1466620727&sr=8-3&keywords=vegan+egg

You could try these the reviews seem good

Also available at Holland and Barret

Yes my friend

I dont know how to explain in English, buffalos are okay if baby buffalo suck milk. From them

But cows are very sensitive, nd cows give milk too much

Cows need fans(sensitive to temperature also)

Need to have shower atleast one time

Need to drink water three time

Need to eats plants twice the buffalo needs

When a milky cow sits, we need to have smooth.spongy.soil or sand there, as their milk bag is very very sensitive

When a callf drinks milk from cow, it frequently hit the milk bag with his small head(calf although do this with love but as the milk bag is very sensitive) cows mostly got cuts there and sick also

We we allow buffalo babies to drink directly from mom

But we use bottles to feed a cow baby

Desi cows in India live by eating trash , nobody even give them proper food

Sorry a bit off tangent.I have tried to make eggless sponge cake a number of times, using silken tofu, flaxseed, even ripe bananas but to no avail.Either cake does not rise, well it never rises, or it is stodgy and heavy. I have eaten eggless cakes that are light and fluffy.What do we use as replacement for the binding qualities of eggs ?How to make it rise?

Paji Bundha, there are eggless sponge cake recipes on YouTube, have u ever tried them ?

The other thing you could do, is to ask the eggless cake stores how they make theirs. Eg: Eggfree Cakebox, the ingredients are on their website, but I'm not sure if customers can buy them.

Did you try this recipe, in a past thread:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/58536-eggless-cake-recipe-with-eggless-creamy-frosting/page-2?hl=+eggless%20+cake

This eggless cake is healthy too and it has never failed me. Healthy ingredients too.

http://food.ndtv.com/recipe-eggless-atta-cake-99179

Adding chocolate to the recipe yields a chocolate cake.

Unlike other cakes using plain flour, this cake does not take long to mix. However I reduce the temperatute to 140 degrees. Maybe the oven is still new, so it retains heat better. I noticed that eggless cakes which have yoghurt as an ingredient in them cook better. Yoghurt is actually an egg replacer. Sometimes if the seal in the oven is old then some cakes do not rise. When choosing an eggless cake recipe if yoghurt is one of the ingredients then the chances of success are greater.

A list of hints on eggless cakes and 10 best recipes.

http://food.ndtv.com/lists/10-best-eggless-cake-recipes-754188

Guest egggy

Sorry a bit off tangent.I have tried to make eggless sponge cake a number of times, using silken tofu, flaxseed, even ripe bananas but to no avail.Either cake does not rise, well it never rises, or it is stodgy and heavy. I have eaten eggless cakes that are light and fluffy.What do we use as replacement for the binding qualities of eggs ?How to make it rise?

This video talks about the different egg replacers and when to use them.

Also check out her website for exact measurements. Have u tried applesauce or baking soda n vinegar?